.one

Stay With Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.Stay With Me.

He could feel his throat burn whenever he tried to swallow his drink, causing him to wince in pain every single time. Who had he killed in a past life to deserve this pain? He shouldn’t have ignored the headache and little coughs he had been dealing with a few days prior. If he had taken some flu tablets and vitamins like his girlfriend had suggested perhaps he wouldn’t be in this situation. And that was another thing that seemed to make the pain ten times worse, the fact that his girlfriend was busy with work and couldn’t take the time off to look after him.

This thought alone made him lower his head and hit it gently against the table top a few times. A groan slipping past his lips as he checked the time, only 10 and his girlfriend didn’t finish till after 5. Pulling himself up he poured himself another cup of tea and slowly made his way back to bed; knowing that for now would be the best option. And he didn’t think he was ready to deal with (Y/N)’s scolding like he had last night and earlier this morning.

Slowly and somewhat painfully he made his way back to the bedroom, placing the cup on the little table by the bed before just collapsing onto the bed.

It felt like only a few minutes had passed since he had fallen asleep but taking a looking at the clock on the wall he had been asleep for a few hours considering that the sun was slowly starting. He slowly sat up feeling dazed, confused and in ten times more pain than he was when he had first fallen asleep.

With a small groan he rubbed at his temples as if that would help soothe the throbbing in his head and in turn somehow stop the pain from moving to his joints. Not that it did much as his eyes began to water as he slowly tried to stand up from the bed. So much for the cold and flu tablets, he thought.

Chanyeol was to focused on trying to stand up without falling back down that he hadn’t noticed the figure standing in the doorway of the bedroom, or the voice that had called out to him. It wasn’t till the said voice said his name that Chanyeol feel back onto the bed, letting out a sigh as he turned his head to the figure, “(Y/N) …”

Offering a small smile (Y/N) made her way towards the bed, sitting down as gently as pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter