Chapter 14

HOT DADDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm scared. Daddy!" Taehyung shouted while looking around the empty road. Beads of tears started to flow down his chubby cheeks, still shouting and walking faster than before. His little legs hurt, he was hungry and he was thirsty, still, there are no sign he was nearing the place he got in mind.

Namjoon opened the door and smile seeing Taehyung's blue beg laid on the floor, ignored by its owner. Loosening his tie, "Tae baby!" He called for the small boy but only silence answered him. He frowned, Yoongi informed him late afternoon today that he directly send the boy off to school right after arriving in the country saying how the boy was excited on meeting his friend, Kookie after days not meeting the smaller boy.

"Baby?" He was a bit panicked inside but knowing that the boy went to school this morning and the bag he bought for the boy was in the house, he tried to think the better of it.

"Tae! Come on, this is not funny." Namjoon started to lose his cool as he thrown his suit jacket in the floor, rushing to check every room in the house. He went to the shoe cabinet, Taehyung's shoe was not there and this makes him stumbled to the door running to Seokjin's house.

"Jin! Open the door. Jinnnn!" He shouted while pounding on the door almost smacking the pretty guy when the door pulled open from the inside. "Do you see Tae?"

"No. Hey, what happened?" Seokjin started to panic seeing how Namjoon sweating standing restlessly in front of him. He grabbed the guy by the wrist and brought him to the couch. "Joon. Look at me. What happened?"

"Tae's not home! His bag was there I thought he was sleeping. Yoongi said he send the boy to the school this morning but he's not home went I check!" He was shouting in his panic. "Call Jimin. He's with Yoongi now," dialling on his phone, he waited for his friend to pick up and tell the story.

"Jimin said, Yoongi will drive them here. Want to search for him on the road?" Namjoon nodding as he let Seokjin lead him to the door. The pretty guy stayed calm though he was a bit shaky while putting his shoe.

" Hello. Hai, Mr. Park. This is Seokjin. Taehyung's papa. Yeah," Seokjin called the principal.

"Is Taehyung there with Jungkook?" When the older guy answered, he a deep breath. " That would be nice. I'll call you if we found him." He shook his head to Namjoon who waited for him to end the call.

"Tae!" Both of them yelling at the empty road, hoping the boy would answer. They have been walking around the neighbourhood, alerting few of the residents there who heard them yelling and they offered to help looking for the boy.

"Hey, is this your boy?" Seokjin jumped a bit when a guy, few houses away from him showed his phone screen to him.

"Oh God! Tae, where is he now?" He look around for Namjoon.

"He's a few blocks away from here. I asked my friend who lived at the end of the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter