Final

Roo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is she?" Taemin asked when Jonghyun opened his front door to let him in. He stepped inside, looking around.  

"Good morning, I'm happy to see you too," Jonghyun sarcastically said, kissing the air where Taemin just passed him and closing the door. 

"Yeah yeah," Taemin weaved a hand around, dismissing him. "Come on, where is she?" he asked again, pouting when Jonghyun didn't reply right away. 

Jonghyun shook his head and kneeled down on the floor, patting one of his thighs. "Roo, come over here," he called looking around the living room, he didn't know where she was. 

A few second later they heard the noise of her little paws running around on the white parquet and saw a ball of hair throwing herself at Jonghyun, barking loudly. Jonghyun laughed when the puppy started to his face.  

She noticed Taemin only when he kneeled down beside Jonghyun, stretching a hand out to let her sniff him. He saw Roo looking at him with curious eyes until Jonghyun encouraged her by pushing her slightly towards the other boy.

"Hello," he said softly, afraid to scare her. She sniffed his hand and then pushed her little head towards it, to let him know she was fine with him. Taemin laughed and started to pet her. 

Jonghyun sat down on the floor complaining about his back hurting because of the uncomfortable position - to which Taemin commented with a laugh and a whisper of you're old - and the puppy jumped on his lap, his face.

Jonghyun threatened him with his eyes and scooted a little just to pinch his arm. "I heard that," he said while the younger was complaining about the pain. 

"Oh wow, you still can hear at your age?" Taemin asked pretending to be really surprised and patting Jonghyun on the back. "Congrats." 

Jonghyun bit his lip to prevent himself from smiling and let Taemin win, he let Roo down back on the floor to keep her safe before attacking Taemin tickling him. 

The boy started screaming and ended up laying on the floor, arms and legs trashing in the air trying to stop Jonghyun. The older stopped for a few seconds just to pick him up and throw him on the couch. 

A surprised yelp escaped Taemin's mouth and then a moan when Jonghyun crashed on top of him, careful not to weight down on him, kissing him deeply.

Taemin thighten his grip around is forearms and kissed him back, scooting up on the couch and opening his legs to let Jonghyun fall in between them. He bit his lower lip when he felt Jonghyun pull away

He released it after on it and Jonghyun started to leave a trail of kisses down his jaw and nec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter