A Brand New Beginning

The Dragon Tamer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A woman clad in provincial clothing stares at me and she seems like she's bewildered by the view in front of her.

"Ah..."

"Eeek"

"Excus-"

"EEEEEEEK!!!" as she screams running away before finishing my question.

"Ummm" looking around "Where...Am I?"

I peek behind and there I saw a statue of a black Dragon engraved with symbols and inscriptions of unknown language.

"Why Am I even here?"

"No No, Hold on, Let's think back..." trying to remember what happened "Lets see...Mom kicked me out for doing absolutely nothing..."

 "So I went to a nearby shrine to play my new game..."

FLASHBACK ------------

"Damn this stupid game!" pressing the buttons systematically and impatiently ​​​​​​. 

"Why doesn't the cheats work? I paid $30 for this useless crap..." now frustrated he toss his gaming system on the side and he lays on the wooden floor.

He started feeling dizzy as he close his eyes and drifted to sleep.

Once he gained consciousness he is faced by a figure emitting strange lights.

"Who are you and where the hell is this place?" he questioned with curiosity .

The figure then spoke "Ah young one finally you are awake"

"There is much I need to explain to you for it is I who summoned you to my will."

"As you can see I am not human like you for I am a Divine deity!" he voiced proudly.

"Wait, let me get this straight , Am I dead?" Yonghwa no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter