Prologue

Lights of Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cafeteria was buzzing with noises — some students were busy eating, some were chatting and a few were also studying when silence fell over them as they immediately whipped their heads towards the door.

 

A petite man burst through the door, stomping into the cafeteria looking disoriented, his liner-lined eyes sparkly with tears, lower lip trembling as his fingers harshly gripped the hem of his sweater before he slumped down at the table. Baekhyun then buried his face into his arm and his shoulders began shaking — a clear sign that he was crying. 

 

"He probably just got rejected by Mr Park again."

 

"Lol, who does he think he is? Of course, Mr Park wouldn't accept him."

 

"Oh poor boy, I'm starting to pity him. But why wouldn't he stop already? He called it for himself anyway."

 

"Karma's a . That's what you get for rejecting me last year hah."

 

"Yeri-ah, is it creepy if I really want to hug him right now? Just look at him, his crying face must be so adorable!"

 

"Mr Park won't ever look at him, he should stop dreaming. By the way, do you see the way Mr Park look at me? Bet he is totally in for my curvy body."

 

The whispers weren't stopping, although they were hushed, they still reached Baekhyun's ears. He couldn't help feeling so small and weak, he hated it. 

 

He felt someone plop down next to him, an arm quickly wrapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter