Chapter 1

Right here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For the hundredth time Soeun..Stop obsessing over someone who doesn't exist" Kim Sarang's words rang through the bedroom followed by a sigh of frustration. Her gaze fixed upon the figure of her younger sister who seemed pretty normal but had this irksome attitude hidden underneath somewhere.

Soeun rolled her eyes for the hundredth time. It was the same reaction she had been giving for the last five years from the moment she had first read that one true book that was too good to be true.

The younger of the two closed the book that she had been reading before the elder had barged into her room with the same words she had been hearing everyday. Soeun controlled her urge to groan.

"You really need to find new words to say to me unnie... It's getting old and annoying" Soeun gritted her teeth as she said the last word and got up from her study table not bothering to hide her annoyance.

Sarang sighed again and walked across the room to settle down on the bed of her younger sister. Honestly, she was tired of having to say the same words again and again. It was exactly five years ago that this 'epic book' , as Soeun had dubbed it, had released and the whole world had gone gaga over it, including the younger woman in the room.

Soeun seemed to love every word of the book and had read for as many times as she could before the sequel had been published the next year. At first, Sarang had found it pretty normal for her sister to be crazed over a book because everyone who knew Soeun, knew about her love for books and her craziness. But as time passed, Sarang along with her parents, realised this was on a whole different level.

Soeun read it all the time, the first thing she did after she woke up was give a dreamy smile to the book, she talked to the said books and her day never got over till she had read atleast a chapter of the book. It didn't really make much sense since Soeun basically knew every line by heart.

Her obsession was entirely different but that wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was that Soeun claimed to have fallen for the author. Could it get any worse? 

It wouldn't have been such a bother since, well female population obviously did find the opposite attractive and sometimes got this crazy love idea implanted in their brains with all the romance novels that was selling like hot cakes in today's world. 

But who in their right mind would fall in love with a person based on the books they wrote? She was a teacher, majored in literature back in college and knew how highly imaginative and creative an author could get. She was also well aware of the fact that not everything the author writes are part of their belief. Think about it, some novels have villians who people and find pleasure in killing people but it doesn't mean the writer loves to do the same. It's just their mind working.

Sarang had to keep stressing over it to make her don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter