Chapter One

Oblivious Approach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seulgi plopped on the table groaning out of boredom. Seulgi has been unproductive these days and out of shape considering winter season just started. Now all she had been doing is eating her favourite chips and bothering her favourite person in the world.

 

 

 "Wan-ah I'm so boreddd" she whined, pouting at the girl who's too engrossed in her book to notice her complaints. Seulgi tried to call the girl again but she still didn’t get a response. Seulgi hates being bored that’s why she’s usually out wandering around the city when she has nothing to do. However, right now she’s currently out with her best friend for a coffee to hangout. They’ve been both busy with course work that they hardly meet these days and Seulgi miss spending time with her beloved person but right now it’s not whats happening. They are together and spending time with each other but this isn’t what Seulgi had in mind when she asked the girl out today.

 

 

“Seungwan!" Seulgi hissed as she gently took the girl’s chin and faced her way. Her face way too close for comfort. 

 

 

"Are you even listening to me?" Looking straight at Seungwan’s eyes. She pouted, her face showing disappointment, oblivious to what effect she has on the girl.

 

 

"Seul you're too close" lightly pushing her away while a tinge of red on her ears peeked through her hair as she looked down unable to look at girl.

 

 

"But you weren't paying attention to me"

 

 

“Sorry Seul, I just needed to finish reading these pages for our next class" she put her hand on her chest trying to calm her heart as she furiously blush. 

 

 

Noticing how Seungwan’s face had become red, she panics "Oh my gosh Seungwan do you have a fever? Why is your face red? Are you okay?” Seulgi quickly pressed her forehead to Wendy making her gasp "Hmm... you feel warm, are you sick? Do you need me to take you back your dorm?"

 

 

"Seul no I'm fine, it's just really warm in here" fanning her face to ease the blushing.

 



“Are you sure?” 

 

 

“Yes Seul, I’m fine” Seungwan sighed

 

 

“Okay.. but tell me if you’re feeling sick! I’d hate to have my favourite person sick.. we wont be able to cuddle anymore! And I’d be lonely because of that..”

 

 

Seungwan chuckles at the sight “No worries, I’m perfectly fine and can cuddle with you anytime”

 

 

“Okay~” Seulgi smiles brightly 

 

 

Seungwan  froze at the smile that Seulgi gave her. She had seen her smile a million times but it never fails to make her heart skip a beat. Seungwan has been madly in love with Seulgi for a long time now. Seungwan didn’t know where it all started all she knew is that she had been looking at Seulgi differently. For example, when they had a sleepover at her place Seulgi changed her clothes in front of her, no biggie they had been friends for a long time now and it's not like they haven’t seen each other in their underwear before… it was just because of Seulgi’s damn abs. Seungwan watches as Seulgi changes into her pyjamas. Seungwan drooled at her best friend’s body, she never realized that Kang Seulgi is hot as until now… Seungwan can’t take her eyes off Seulgi, she just stared memorizing all the curves and small details of Seulgi’s body, like how Seulgi’s hands are so pretty and long….

 

 

I wonder how her fingers feel ins-

 

 

WOAH, HOLD UP

 

 

Seungwan shook her head to erase the thought of her almost, almost getting ed by her best friend. She thought that she had hid her feelings for the girl really well as there wasn’t any improvement or problem in their relationship. Seungwan has no idea whether to be happy that Seulgi doesn’t know and she can still be best friends or disappointed that she could only stay as that. 

 

 

Just a friend..

 

 

 Either way, Seungwan’s happy because she can still be with her.

 

 

All of their friends know about her feelings towards Seulgi. You don’t have to have super powers to know Son Seungwan is head over heels for Seulgi. You can see it by the way she looks at Seulgi, how she takes care of her, how she puts Seulgi first in everything before herself, heck she’ll even risk her beloved book for her. Seungwan’s feelings towards Seulgi is an open book and it’s a surprise how Seulgi hasn’t noticed it. Well maybe Seulgi is just a really really really slow and dense person. What can you do? That’s what made Seungwan fell for her anyways, Seulgi is her cute, slow, dense bear. 

 

 

Her friends had been telling her to confess but she can't risk ending a long-time friendship over her own selfishness onto wanting to become more than friends. So she doesn’t. Seungwan doesn’t confes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter