Every End Is A New Beginning

Talking To The Moon

 

"I know you are somewhere out there," Jungkook mumbled to himself, staring out to the sky, "Somewhere far away." There was a long silence after him, of course there was. After all, he was by himself.

Tears started to prickle down his cheeks. "I want you back, hyung" He cried out, burying his face in his hands. "You are all I have." He was grabbing his own shirt, it hurt so bad.

At night when the stars light up his room, he sits by himself, talking to the moon. Trying to get to him. "Let me speak from my heart when it comes to you," was everything he thought every time he went to that one spot in front of his window, to talk. To the spot where he was right at that moment.

Several minutes passed as Jungkook forced himself to calm down, faking a small smile on his lips. "I'm just trying be in this," He spoke gently, moving his eyes back up to the sky when continuing, "Tell me, are you too?"

"I want to touch you baby," He continued speaking, waiting for an reply he was sure he would get. "I want to feel you too," He confessed, "I want to see the sunrise on your sins, just me and you, " looking at his lap, playing with the hem of his shirt, getting shy, for no reason, like he used to in front of him, falling quiet like he used to.

"Hyung," Jungkook said suddenly, making him look up at the younger, humming. "You should love your body," Jungkook stated bluntly. He knew it didn't make sense as he saw the older one frown at him. "What do you mean, Jungkook?" He asked, the frown deepening when he saw the other one was dead serious, his dark orbs staring back at him for that short moment.

"Hyung, it's only you that can stop it," Jungkook continued, not explaining himself when the other one asked. "What are you talking about?" He asked again, getting even more confused and even worried. He walked closer to Jungkook, placing his hands on the other's shoulders, trying to look into his eyes.

"You will never be alone," Jungkook said. "I'm right here, Jimin-ah," He mumbled. "I will be with for you from dusk till dawn. I will hold you when things go wrong," He thought to himself, trying to convince himself that they were still together, as one. Not being separated. Ever.

"Hyung, can you feel where the wind is?," Jungkook asked after few seconds had passed in silence, looking at a small plant in his neighbor apartment's balcony. It's leaves were shaking in the wind, some of them falling because of being too weak to hold on anymore We watched when they started falling slowly, down from the tall building. If just he could be as light as those leaves. "Can you feel it through all of the windows inside this room?" He kept asking, smiling and nodding to his own silly questions.

 

Next day, Jungkook came back to his spot, sitting on the windowsill that was wide enough for him to sit on it. "I'm feeling like I'm famous," He chuckled. "I'm the talk of the town. They say I have gone mad, but they don't kow what I know," He explained while staring at the brightly shining moon.

"Because when the sun goes down someone is talking back," He thought to himself, smiling while imagining Jimin sitting opposite to him, talking with him. Smiling at him and laughing to the stupid things he did.

"Am I a fool, Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked suddenly. "Because every night I talk to the moon, in hopes you are on the other side talking to me too."

"Do you ever hear me calling you?" He raised his voice when he didn't hear anything, not even wind humming to him. He was sure that his neighbors could hear him because he kept his window open.

"No limit in the sky that I wont fly for ya, no tears in my eyes I wont cry for ya," Jungkook started to sing this one song he had heard. It really described how he was feeling every time night came, when moon was the only source of light along with stars shining. "Open up your mind, clear your head. Ain't going to wake up to an empty bed," He mumbled some of the lyrics to himself.

Jungkook sat straight, letting his legs dangle over the edge of the windowsill. Looking down to the ground, everything he saw was only blurry darkness. He was sitting in the tenth floor where his apartment was located. Actually you weren't supposed to be able to open the window like Jungkook had, but he broke the locks he couldn't unlock. He looked down, pondering his choices, few minutes later making his decision.

"Let's take both of our souls and intertwine. Share my life, it's yours to keep, now that I give to you all of me," Jungkook sang the last lines he remembered, smiling widely, anticipating what was about to be happening. One deep inhale, he used the windowsill to push himself from there, feeling the cold air brushing against his skin and hair as he fell, he smiled.

You will never be alone. I'm right here.


Some of you might know what three songs I used as inspiration, if you do, I hope you don't mind.

I had a sudden urge to write this. This is really short, but can you make long story of someone talking alone? At least I can't. I really don't like how this turned out, I think this is not worth publishing but here we are anyway.

I hope you like it. Please comment your thoughts, I would really appreciate it ^^