Chapter 14

Silenced by the Past [DISCONTINUED]

 

It was Sunday morning, just a day away until she went to the beach with Zelo and MinJun. YeonJu was sitting at home wearing a white tank top and light blue shorts, her pajamas, with her hair tied into a messy bun. Again, she was watching her favorite drama, Big.
"No! Kang Kyung Joon! What? Gil Daran sungsaegnim. She- what likes- HIM?! OH MY GOSH. WHY DID IT END I HAVE TO WAIT NOW OMG IT'S ALREADY KILLING MEEEE." YeonJu stuffed her face on her pillow and let out a big sigh. "What am I supposed to do todaaaaay. So bored. Mall mall mall? Yess I think so."
YeonJu changed into a light blue v-neck, dark blue shorts, light blue and white striped cardigan, and pulled it off with a big tan colored bag, sparkly blue toms, and a few accessories with her hair still in a bun. 
-----
"Ahh, the smell of the mall. My favorite!" YeonJu said and walked in. She looked into all the stores, which all had cute clothes. She stopped when she saw a white shirt that caught her eye. (pic) "Wah, so pretty! And it's cheep! Better go try it on!"
She walked over to the changing rooms and waited until she got help. "Would you like to try that on? Please come this way." YeonJu gave her a little smile and went in to change. After she wire the shirt, she walked out to look at herself from the big mirror. *I like it! So pretty!* YeonJu was so in awe, she didn't notice a cute looking girl calling her. "YeonJu unnie?"  She tapped her shoulder. "It is unnie!" "Uhm, I'm sorry, do I know you?" YeonJu asked.
"Unnie! I'm a year younger than you, in your dance class! Choi Jin Ri! But most people call me Sulli!" "Oh! Sulli! Whats up?..." YeonJu replied awkwardly. * Aish, so awkward. What am I supposed to say?!*
"Unnie, sorry for making it awkward.. I know we don't talk a lot.." Sulli let out a nervous laugh," But I wanna get to know you unnie! Can we hang out today?" she held YeonJu's arm and looked at he with you big round eyes. "S-sure!" YeonJu replied. "Yay! It'll be fun!" 
"So unnie, you really don't know who I am?" Sulli asked.
"I know your in my dance class... But other than that, not really.." YeonJu replied.
"Oh, then have you seen the other 4 girls I hang out with in dance class? Do you know them?"
"No.." "Then... Do you know f(x)?"
"f(x)..?" Yeonju said confused," Silly that's math!" 
*She doesn't know that we're famous.Hmm, interesting. Maybe she'll actually befriend me and my other members by actually liking us and not our fame. Maybe, I'll just keep it a secret for a while and hope she doesn't hear anything from anyone.*
"Oh by the way, why are you wearing a hat and sunglasses? You didn't have them in in the fitting rooms." YeonJu asked.
"Oh.. Uhmmm.. I just.. Really like hats and sunglasses! Yeah! Don't you unnie? Ha..ha" *I sound so stupid!! I'll just change the subject* Sulli thought.
"Ooh! Look unnie! Lets go in there! There's lots if cute stuff there!" Sulli said while pointing at a big baby pink store filled with everything from clothes to accessories. YeonJu walked in and looked around and found everything cute, but just like last time, something caught her eye. It was a forest green long vest like "jacket".
"Ooh! Unnie do you like that?" Sulli asked.
"Yeah! It's so pretty! How much-huh? Oh my gosh." Yeonju looked at the price rag and put the vest down quickly. "50,000 won?! (Almost 45 USD.) Let's go Sulli!" YeonJu grabbed Sulli's arm and pulled her out. "Wait unnie! Stop! Don't worry, I'll buy it for you if you want it." Sulli said.
"What? No, are you crazy?! You can't get that type if money!"
"Unnie! Just let me do this for you! Calm down pleeeeeeease?" Sulli begged.
"Jin Ri... No please its a big burden.."
"No! Unnie! Think of it like a.. Birthday present! When's your birthday?" 
"Next...week.."
"Perfect let's go back in!" Sulli pulled her back in. "Yes this will be all." Sulli payed the worker. 
"Jin Ri..." "Here, then you can buy me a present too. I mean, that's what friends do right? Give!" Sulli thanked the worker and walked out with YeonJu. "Here." she held out the bag but YeonJu didn't look up. "Unnie, take it! Just buy me a gift, okay?"
"Thanks Sulli.." YeonJu smiled. 
"You know what I noticed? You call me Jin Ri when you're serious and have a cute expression when you say my name. You're so cute unnie!" Sulli said while putting her arm through yours and walking.
"Aigoo, you're cuter Sulli! Thanks for finding me today or I would've been so bored!"
"Hehe I would've been bored too. Yay I made a new friend! Unnie, I have a feeling we're gonna be really close."
"Me too.Me too, Sulli." they both giggled and walked out the mall with their arms entangled and Sulli's head leaning on YeonJu's arm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special update for you guys on my brithday!