Chapter 12

Silenced by the Past [DISCONTINUED]

 

* I..I want to confess to her when I give her this necklace..* Zelo thought while looking out the balcony of his house and holding the necklace. The sun was setting leaving a nice pink and orange sky. *how should I do it, where should I do it?*
"Y-YeonJu, you might think that I'm a creeper for following you around that one say but.. Wait I am a creeper oh gosh I'm so sorry-" Zelo stopped talking," Wait, no that's off topic! Gahh this is hard... I have to practice more to not sound like an idiot. Let's see, we have a week off of school next week. Hmm, should I ask her to go to the beach with me next week? I can confess there! It's perfect! Kyaa, I'm so smart!" 
To:YeonJu<3
Ju Ju!
 
YeonJu was watching her favorite drama, Big, when she got a text message.
*Ju Ju?*
 
To:Zelo^^
Ju Ju? What's that??
 
To:YeonJu<3
My nickname for you! Ju Ju! Isn't it catchy? Short, simple and cute! :)
 
To:Zelo^^
Kekekeke it's cute^^
 
To:YeonJu<3
Soo, are you buy next week? I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me..
 
To:Zelo^^
Actually, I'm not! Where are you going?
 
To:YeonJu<3
The beach! Come with me! It'll be fun! :)
 
To: Zelo^^
The beach? Sounds fun! Let's go!! :)
 
To:YeonJu<3
Really?! Thanks! I'll pick you up Monday at noon! Don't forget! ;)
 
*Only three more days!* YeonJu thought. She brought her hand up to her chest then her cheeks. *Why is my heart beating so fast? And why is my face burning up? Did I eat something wrong? That's weird.. Maybe it's just cause I'm tired.* With that thought, she fell asleep happily without knowing that confusion will come to her soon.
---
*Lotte World was so fun with YeonJu. I want to hang out with her again. Maybe during the break we can go somewhere. Aish, why do I keep thinking about her? Do I really like her? Should.. Should I confess to her? The necklace! She'll love it! I can't wait til we get our plans settled for next week.*
Zelo and MinJun both held the necklaces tight and fell asleep thinking about YeonJu.
*Goodnight YeonJu. I wonder if you'll accept me..* they both thought.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
*Not edited*