※ Chapter 1 — 《HER》

※《CLAN 101》※
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoyeon groans as this was her fifth time that she lost to Elkie in this stupid game— as Seoyeon calls it. They were playing Mario cart in their shared apartment with a box of pizza and tubs of ice cream, settling on using their holiday to relax in the comfort of their apartment. After weeks of doing missions had finally taking a toll on their body they were relieved to receive a day-off, they were more than happy to receive even a day of relaxation.

“What happened to ‘I'll definitely beat your this time’ huh?” Elkie spoke as she grinned looking at the annoyed girl on her left. Seoyeon turned her head to Elkie as she gave her the middle finger “ you”. Elkie laughed as seeing her friend trying to not smile, they both loved each other as sisters and both went through a lot together being inseparable. They first met 10 years ago when Elkie’s brother Kris Wu who is now the Boss of the Wu Mafia Bloodline which is part of the 101 Clan, but they were more focused in China and both the Kwon Bloodline and Wu Bloodline were the strongest partners for the 101 Clan and with the Kwon Bloodline focusing in South Korea. 

THE 101 CLAN was all started off by their grandparents who created the Clan due to desperation, as both needed to survive, Elkie’s grandfather got abandoned by his parents during his trip to South Korea at the age of 14 and met Seoyeon’s grandfather while wandering the streets of Seoul. They helped each other due to desperation and eventually became life long friends throughout their harsh journey eventually meeting their life partners and having a family of their own — that's when they decided to split the 101 Clan towards China which was where Elkie’s grandfather came from. After old-age they passed it down to their children and eventually passing down to Kris and Jiyong after the sudden deaths of Elkie’s and Seoeyon’s parents. 

Kris decided to move his sister with Seoyeon as he wanted to keep her with a trusted friend thus Jiyong recommended making her as his sister's partner so the clan will be able to continue their bloodline and now 10 years after their first encounter, they have been inseparable since. 

 

“Call Jiyong back, you hung up saying you were busy beating me before he could tell you anything, it might me important” Elkie reminded as Seoyeon grabbed her phone to see 25 missed calls and 8 messages from Jiyong,“oh yeah, forgot about him”.

 

Message from G-

 

“yah, how dare you hang up on me, pick up your phone, I need to tell you something”

 

“oie, are you ignoring me?!?”

 

“Do you want to die!?! Pick up your phone idiot”

 

“you ing disrespectful , don't ignore your brother like this”

 

“I'm going to ing kill you kid, pick up your goddamn phone”

 

“EVEN ELKIE IS IGNORING ME?!? SUCH DISRESPECTFUL CHILD I—”

 

“I'M SO ING DONE WITH YOU 2, I WILL SMASH YOUR MARIO ”

 

“I give up, you 2 are no hope, just call be back when you see this and you both” 

 

Seoyeon giggled as she saw her brothers texts, even though he was the boss, he was still her cute and clumsy brother. Both Kris and Jiyong are similar to each other thus they got along well and are best of friends, Seoye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter