Your Guardian Angel

Your Always and Forever

 

He looks so fragile even in his sleep. I can't help but stare at the most beautiful being beside me. I remember the moment he smiled at me, I knew right then and there, he is the one I wanted to spend my whole life with. It doesn't matter even if everyone view it as wrong and sinful, or whatsoever they call it. I don't freaking care. I love him so much to even bother.

 

He groaned softly and my heart started beating crazily.

 

"Morning Daehyunnie hyung~" He said with a smile.

 

"Morning my baby Jae!" I replied as I his soft cheeks.

 

He smiled as he leap out of bed. How cute can he be?

 

He went to the bathroom to bathe himself and I swear it took an hour or so that I wanted to barge in to make sure everything is alright.

 

"Jae, if you won't come out there in any second now I-"
 

I didn't even finished my word when he come out the bathroom looking as gorgeous as ever. I stared at him, drooling a little. I wiped my face in embarrassment. Damn! I can't help but think erted things!

 

He chuckled. And I felt my face burn. He looked at the clock and his forhead creased deep.

 

"Geez! It's late!" He run to the closet and fumbled on the clothes. And I swear it was a total mess. It would take some time to clean this up.

 

He hurriedly dress himself up. He stumbled and fall on the floor while rushing. And it was the cutest thing ever! I laughed at the scene in front of me. I followed him around while he was running on our shared apartment looking for his things.

 

His phone rang. I peeked to see who it was.

 

It's Yongguk hyung.

 

"Yongguk hyung?" He asked in panic.

 

I nodded. He took his phone and answered the call.

 

"Yes hyung?" He greeted panting.

 

"Were here outside already. Where were you? Did you over slept?" I heard him asked.

 

"Hell no! I haven't even slept properly because of the idiot Jung Daehyun." He told him chuckling a bit. He's at it again.

 

"Come down when you're done. We'll be waiting inside the van." Yongguk hyung said and hang up.

 

My baby Jae hurriedly wear his shoes and took one last glance at the mirror.

 

"Enough with that. You're already so beautiful." I commmented.

 

He smiled lightly and rushed outside. I followed him happily.


 

They were all staring at Youngjae when we reached the van.

 

"I know that look! Yes! It's Daehyunnie hyung's clothes alright! Geez! Stop staring as if you've seen a ghost." He spoke and entered the van. I followed him chuckling when Junhong and Jongup pouted.

 

"Are you okay?" Himchan hyung asked Youngjae worriedly.

 

"I know the dark circles around my eyes look devastatingly ugly but I'm fine." Youngjae assured him.

 

Himchan hyung nodded in acknowledgement.

 

"Youngjae hyung can borrow my sunglasses if you want." Jongup blurted out.

 

"I will when we reached there." Youngjae beamed at him. The younger shyly reciprocated.

 

After a while it went all quiet.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked Youngjae but he didn't respond.

 

It was unusually a quiet ride. Hours have passed and all were sleeping except me. We reached the rest area. We were in front of a pastry shop.

 

Yongguk hyung has awaken. He didn't say a word and went out of the van. The others were still fast asleep. I followed him out. He went inside the shop and looked around.

 

"What would you like sir?" The young lady by the counter asked.

 

"I want one of these." He said. I didn't saw what he ordered though.

 

And a few moments later he was holding a box which I assume was a cake.

 

We went inside the van earning questionable look from the members.

 

"What did you bought?" Junhong asked Yongguk hyung.

 

"It's a gift." He answered.

 

"Is it necessary?" Jongup asked.

 

"Of course it's his favorite. We should bring it to him. He'll be happy." Himchan hyung replied. They all went quite again.

 

"Is it cheesecake?" I excitedly asked. Youngjae smiled and took the box from Yongguk hyung.

 

"He'll definitely love this." Youngjae commented ignoring my question.

 

I sulked beside him still staring at the box of cake. The ride continued again without a word.


 

We reached a very familiar place to me. So if this ain't a surprise. Huh!

 

Oh yeah! We're in Busan. My hometown! The breeze felt nice today.

 

And we stopped by in front of my house a few moments later. Everyone's awake but no one dared to get out. I sighed in frustration.

 

"We're here." Yongguk hyung announced. Finally we'll get moving.

 

I felt excited as soon as we went out of the van. But my members look all gloomy and everything. What day is it today?

 

"Come on guys! Don't be like that! My mom would definitely not be happy seeing you all looked like ." I said as I hurriedly went to my house. I saw the others followed me weakly.

 

I saw my mom by the door smiling lightly at the sight in front of her.

 

"I'm home! Finally! It's been a while." I announced as I enter to our house. I saw my dad quitely sitting in the living room with my older brother. My niece stood up when she saw me.

 

I hushed her and invited her to follow me to the staircase. 

 

"Uncle! Where have you been?" She asked curiously. I chuckled at her excitement.

 

"Of course, I've been with them." I answered as I pointed at my members entering the house greeting my mom.

 

"But you're always with them. You haven't played with me for a very long time now." She said almost wanting to cry. I hugged her and she bursted out crying.

 

My older brother went to her and started panicking.

 

"What's wrong sweetie?" He asked her gently patting her back.

 

"I wanted to play with uncle Daehyun!" She cried out. My brother gave out a pained expression and hugged her tightly. I felt bad for making her cry.

 

I saw Youngjae froze at the sight of my niece crying out my name. Tears were flowing out of his beautiful eyes. He sobbed and almost dropped the cake he was holding. I rushed to him and gently wipe away the tears that seemed to not falter away.

 

Himchan hyung went to his side and he bursted instantly, falling slightly to the ground.

 

"It was my fault. I'm sorry." Youngjae cried like my niece out loud. Himchan hugged him tightly.

 

"It's not your fault my baby Jae. Please don't cry. It hurts to see you like this." I said not knowing what to do.

 

I saw my mom hugged my dad as she also cried. What now?

 

"It's my fault that he's gone. It should have been me." Youngjae cried out in Himchan hyungs arms again. My family and my other members stared at them sadly with tears.

 

"No. It's not. Please stop blaming yourself!" I said angrily as I felt my own tears fall down.

 

Youngjae cried and cried until he fell asleep. Yongguk hyung brought him to my room. He didn't close the door so they could watched over him. They were worried he might start breaking down again once he has awoken. My niece also fell asleep crying like he did.

 

"Let's proceed." My dad announced. My older brother and my members nodded in agreement.

 

They started the memorial rites. I looked at them as I lay beside Youngjae.

 

"I'm sorry for hurting you like this." I whispered while hugging him.

 

"It's been a year and he's still not over this." I heard Yongguk hyung said after a while. They all glance at us, watching over Youngjae is sleeping.

 

"He must've really loved my son." My dad answered smiling lightly.

 

"Dad, I love him more!" I answered.

 

"He sure did Mr. Jung." Himchan hyung seconded my dad.

 

"He still thinks it was his fault." I heard mom said. They all sighed deeply.

 

"But it was an accident." I said.

 

"It was me who choose this. I promised to protect you as much as I can baby Jae, even after all this." I said as I gave him light kisses on his lips.

 

"I love you, Yoo Youngjae. Always know that."