Welcome Home, !

Welcome Home, !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jeongyeon-ah, wake up~~”

“Ngg...” Jeongyeon just rolled to another side of the bed, still hugging her favorite bolster. Wearing her skyblue pyjamas, it looks really contrast between Jeongyeon and her pink blanket -that Tsundere Blanket. Jeongyeon refused to open her eyes and just mumbled between the pillow, “5 minutes more please...”

“Not even a minute more for you, Jeongyeon. We’re going to be late”

Jeongyeon lazily opened half of her eyes to the person who dared to wake her up on this beautiful and peaceful morning. “We have a schedule for today?”

“You forget??”, the other person hit Jeongyeon with a big doll -it’s actually Momo’s pig plushie. Jeongyeon is too lazy to dogde the attack so she just let herself being hit with a smile peep out on her lips. Although Jeongyeon would never say it directly, but it’s actually a best way to wake up getting hit by her one and only girlfriend.

“How can I forget what are we gonna do today, Mina-ssi~”

 

~~~

 

Mina checked their luggage again.

“You sure we didn’t forget anything?”

“Yes, ma’am. All is packed~” Jeongyeon gave her an OK sign with both hands, Mina just giggled and looked around the airport. Jeongyeon followed Mina because she’s sure she couldn’t help anything, at this point Jeongyeon can only depend on Mina for finding ways to get a taxi. “I can’t believe Momo and Sana really leaving us behind like this”

“They’re too excited for this short holiday and I’m sure they don’t want to miss any single second just to find the lost Yoo Jeongyeon in the airport”

Mina glared at Jeongyeon who’s now busy grinning.

Yup. They’re on the airport now.

Osaka International Airport.

Momo, Sana, and Mina decided to spend this golden weekend in their hometown, that’s why they both went from early morning from Incheon and landed just now. But why is Jeongyeon with the J-Line in Japan? There’s this one particular reason...

“I’m nervous...”

“It’s okay, Jeongyeon-unnie. Your Japanese skill is getting better” Mina stopped a taxi, they both went inside and the driver started the engine again after Mina told him the address. “Don’t you already memorize what will you say?”

“Yes, I did, but that’s not what bothering my mind...”

“Then?”

Jeongyeon felt uneasy on her seat, she looked at Mina who’s already looking at her. “What if they don’t like this idea? What if they don’t like me?”

“Unnie, you’re thinking too far”, Mina giggled again and this time her hands slowly holding Jeongyeon’s right hand tightly. “I thought you’re the one who said that we have each other, so we can do it well together. Everything is gonna be okay, Jeongyeon-unnie... Trust us”

“Can you drop the ‘unnie’? We are in Japan already”

“Jeongyeon-san. Everything is gonna be okay, Jeongyeon-san”

“That sounds better”

Mina rolled her eyes while Jeongyeon just laughed, the nervous feeling is lessen by now.

The trip feels too long for Jeongyeon as the latter keep busy remembering some Japanese greetings, she wants to give a good first impression to Mina’s parents. Oh, yes. They’re now heading to Myoui household. And that is the reason why Jeongyeon joined the J-Trinity on this golden weekend to fly to Japan, she wants to make a visit to her girlfriend’s house.

This isn’t the first time Jeongyeon meet them, of course, they already met numerous times especially on their showcases and concerts. It’s just this is the very first time Jeongyeon gonna meet them not as Mina’s groupmate.

And Jeongyeon is nervous as hell.

Unlike Jeongyeon, Mina rarely tell her parents about their relationship. Mina is still afraid of their reaction. So far, Mina is sure her parents only know them as a good friend. Altough sometimes Mina noticed that her mom caught something different, Mama Myoui often asked why is Mina suddenly smiling when she’s on phone. Even her dad once asked who’s that person Mina is texting when they’re on family dinner. Mina wasn’t that brave enough to say Jeongyeon’s name so she just said a simple answer like: Just my members.

This adds another reason to why Jeongyeon is going to meet them today: to confess their more-than-a-year relationship. Both Jeongyeon and Mina know they can’t hide it forever.

The idea of telling them the truth came when Mina visited Jeongyeon’s house a week ago...

 

 

/flashback/

Jeongyeon approached Mina who’s laying on her own bed, the penguin is busy with her phone again and Jeongyeon didn’t want to make a guess what is her girlfriend doing because it will not far from gaming or online window-shopping.

“You sure you don’t want to join me and Tzuyu to the cinema?”

Mina looked up, hands still on her phone. “I still have something to d--”

“Like finishing a certain mission?”

This time Mina just gave Jeongyeon a playful grin, “I’ve already play this game since morning but I haven’t reach the boss level yet.”

“Oh my God, Mina... Stop with your absession with your phone and let’s go outside” Jeongyeon took Mina’s phone and put it on her pocket, Mina got up from her bed and tried to reach Jeongyeon’s jacket but the latter hold her both hands and raised them up. “Now go change your clothes or wear an outer and follow me. I will not letting you laying on bed all day all night again for you to tell members that I never ask you to hang out”

“The time is just not right, Jeong--”

“Go change, baby... Don’t make me do it for you”

Mina blushed. Not at the ‘baby’ nickname but at the fact Jeongyeon is really out there trying to grab the edge of her shirt and are about to lift it up. “O-okay okay I’ll do it by myself!”

“I’ll wait in the living room”

Jeongyeon winked at the blused penguin and went outside the room. Mina took no more than 5 minutes before she appeared in the living room with a decent outfit for hang out, she spotted Jeongyeon sit on the couch but there’s no sight of Tzuyu. “Where’s Tzuyu? Didn’t you say she’s going to the cinema too?”

“Uh... I lied”

Jeongyeon got up and grinned. That killer grin, Mina thought.

“I know you don’t like it when we’re going outside with another members sooo I planned today’s date only for us two. I’m doing well, right?” Jeongyeon offered a hand and Mina, without being told, reached it and hugged Jeongyeon’s arms. Jeongyeon always know it, the reason why Mina never accept her invitation to go outside is because this penguin is playing hard to get. Being the jealous type, Mina only want to have Jeongyeon for her only. “Honestly, Mina-ssi. That’s not the only lie for today...”

Mina pushed Jeongyeon’s arm away, “Don’t say it’s not Tzuyu but another member will join us?”

“Aww my baby is jealous~” Jeongyeon s a hand on Mina waist, “That’s a good idea but no, that’s not a lie I meant, it’s just today we’re not going to cinema. I’m sorry, baby...”

“Then, where are you going to take me?”

“My house”

~~~

“Jeongyeon, I’m not preparing anything for this visit!”

“It’s okay you don’t need to prepare anything, I already handle it all. Your job is just stay beside me and be a good girlfriend, OK?” Jeongyeon winked again but Mina isn’t impressed with it. They’re already in front of Yoo’s house and Mina could feel her heart beating very fast. Jeongyeon noticed the changed on Mina’s face, “Are you nervous?”

“Very.”

Jeongyeon laughed again before she reach Mina’s hand, she hold it tight to reassure her prettiest girl in the world. “It’s okay~ We have each other, so we can do it well together. Everything is gonna be okay, Minari... Trust us”

Mina nodded and Jeongyeon knocked on the door.

Some seconds later, the door opened. Mina, altough a half hiding behind Jeongyeon’s wide shoulder, could still see who’s the person. It’s Seoyeon-unnie, Jeongyeon’s second sister and the middle child on Yoo triplet.

Jeongyeon hugged Seoyeon first and softly pulled Mina to face-to-face with her unnie.

“Oh? Minari is coming too?”

Mina of course shocked hearing her homey nickname being called by Seoyeon, because as far as Mina can remember she never talk that friendly before with Seoyeon. But Mina just smiled and welcomed Seoyeon’s hug.

“Come inside~ Mom and dad already waiting for you two for lunch”

Jeongyeon helped Mina taking off her shoes and jacket, then lead her the way to their dinning room. There, the Papa Yoo and Mama Yoo got up from their seat to greet the newcomers. Jeongyeon just casually gave a hug to her parents, leaving Mina frozen behind her. Mina never feeling this nervous to greet someone, this isn’t the first time Mina meet or visit them but the feeling is like the very first time Jeongyeon introduced Mina to her parents. While Jeongyeon is busy hugging her dad -that daddy’s little girl-, Mama Yoo noticed the silent Mina and approached the lost penguin.

“How are you, our Minari?”

“Eh?” Mina, for the second time, surprised with the very familiar nickname again. Also because that friendly greeting, Mina is relaxed and smiled widely to Mama Yoo. “I’m fine, Mrs. Yoo... It’s a pleasure to visit you today”

“Ey don’t be so formal... You can always call me like I’m your mom too”

Mama Yoo guided Mina to sit beside her.

“Can you two stop the lovely hug so we can start our lunch now?”

“Are you jealous, mom?” Jeongyeon sticked out her tongue playfully and earned a laugh from both her parents. For a second,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter