RPW(ROLE PLAYING WORLD)

A THOUSAND YEARS

[If i have grammar error, typos bare with me. I didnt double check my updates. I type it directly to the site. btw enjoy. some of this story is based on a real story.

 

NOTE: characters here are not stars. mostly of them. If you see jessica then she is just a normal girl. Jessica from snsd is different from te Jessica character. and so are the rest of the characters. I hope you undertand it? if you have questions and clarifications, suggestions just comment down below]

 

There is this world in Facebook call RPW. Short for Role Playing World. There ,you can portray any celebrity you want or atheletes. Even a character in a movie, series, book , everyone and anyone. It's like you're living in a different world and you can be whoever you want to be. it's your choice if you want to give your operator's information to other RPs. Operator means the one who's behind the account , Port means the one you've been portraying. and RP means role playing or role player. You can have a bf or a gf there if you want to. And not just that, Ypu can join a family, make or build your own entertainment or your group. If you ship some couple ,you can portray its other half and look for its other partner and ask that role player to be your RS(relationship) by that. ,you can live in a world full of your fantasies. Portraying and posing are different.  Role players are not posers.thus . they are portraying some celebrities to have fun and make their fantasies come to life. 

 

and mostly, those roleplayers who's in a relationship in RPW , become in a relationship even in the real world.

 

author's POV

Jessica was lonely inside her room, as usual. " Damn what a boring night. Hm. let's check my roleplaying accouny in Facebook." while talking to no one ,she opened her account on fb portraying Girls' Generation's Jessica Jung. " Let's see. What Tiffany RP should we offer a Relationship status?"

 

 The brunetter keeps on scrolling and she even got a dice to roll and choose what Tiffany to add and chat. Every one in a while she will check if those Tiffanys are in relationship . After sometime, She found a Tiffany RP. "FINALLY!! I FOUND SOMEONE WHO'S NOT IN RS ..oh wait! she might be in RS but just not in her details? hm.. I should  add her since she's single and ask her to be my RS(relationship)"

(on Facebook)

Blue(Jessica's name in RPW): Hey!

Pink(Tiffany's name in RPW): Hi^^

Blue: Are you single?

Pink: Yes. ^^ Why?

Blue: Can you be my RS?

Pink: Hm.. Sure^^

Blue:Great!

 

the two chatted until midnight meanwhile somewhere in Seoul , Miss Pink is having debates with herself.

 

Tiffany's POV

" Aish! asking me out of the blue to be her RS. I bet this Blue isnt serious with me! Hm.. Oh well, Better just ride on her trip. Just go with the flow Tiffany." I thought to myself. "but this girl is kinda sweet. Aish!! most of them are sweet in the begining! and then gonna leave you behind." Damn! why am I arguing with myself? 

I keep on scrolling down and look for some posts to comment on and Well well well. Someone added me.  friend request accepted! He chatted me.  Might as well chat him to and my chat with my new rs Hahaha. this will be a fun night.

 

Kean(He's also an RP. He's port is Nickhun): Hi baby

Pink: Hi^^

Kean: You're pretty!

Pink: Thank you ^^ You look handsome as well. 

Kean:Are you single? wanna have fun?

Pink: Hm. Yes.^^ I'm single. How?

 

author's POV

 

Tiffany and the boy named Kean chatted until morning. Jessica still chatting though the girl isn't replying fast But Sica just shrugged it off.

 

Blue: Princess! I'm going to sleep now.

Pink: Sure , my prince! ^^

 

"like I care." Tiffany stated to herself and kept on flirting with the boy name Kean in messenger.