one.

joystick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was late night when the lights started to hurt juyeon's eyes. that made the girl wake up against her will. she was a light sleeper and she could count on her fingers how many times the minimum sound or a bit of light would wake her up. and she, of course, would get pissed off everytime. she was a light sleeper indeed, but she also loved sleep.


that day in question was just another day where one of the members woke up to eat something or at least juyeon thought so. the light was going through the door's side spaces and lighting up her dorm. she waited. probably the person would make it fast, but she waited too long. twenty minutes after and the lights were still there.

jesus christ.

juyeon got up fast, ready to fight whoever woke her up. she opened the door and seconds after she was already in the living room. she found the source of the light, the tv, and a tiny girl wrapped up in a blanket. some game was being played and that was enough clue to Juyeon know who was there. she sighed. the desire of fight was already dying because, of course, the person right there had to be luda.

- why are you awake? - she asked to the blonde girl, taken her in surprise. luda got up afraid, poiting the joystick to juyeon as if that was a weapon. juyeon laughed at her and put her hands up. - easy, easy. it's me. juyeon.

- god. you scared me. - it was the only thing luda could've said. she sat again, a hand in her chest and her eyes closed. - never, NEVER, do that again. - she completed, not looking again to the younger girl next her. Juyeon pounted as she sat side by side with Luda.

- you were the only to wake me up with the tv's light. i should be the angry one. - juyeon answered and luda just ignored her, playing the game again. they stayed in that way for probably five minutes or even more. luda was so concentrated, as always, but juyeon saw a pattern in her moves that wasn't natural. the girl seemed to be stressed about something.

luda was always so calm. quiet. but in that moment her hands were shaking and her breathe was heavy. atypical. juyeon knew luda probably more than luda knew herself and that attitude was far from being something the smaller girl would do. juyeon frowned. she was worried now.

- unnie - she said with a pouting lips trying to get the blonde's attention. nothing. then juyeon just did what she does the best: hugged luda. the girl HAD to gives the younger her fully attention after that, because son juyeon was like an octopus around her. luda didn't care, though. to be honest, it was exactly what she needed. after giving up of keeping playing the game, she hugged juyeon back and stayed in her arms for a long time.
juyeon then realized that the older was crying.

-  oh my god, no! i'm sorry, i'm sorry. it was because i scared you? i'm sorry, unnie. i'm sorry. i'm sorry. - what did juyeon do? she was so stupid, she thought. she made luda cry! she! made! HER! luda! cry! she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter