School Campus

✴ Gold Hills Academy Roleplay ✴ [ Closed ]

 

{All groups are secret. An admin will add you to all the groups that are for you, when you join.}

 

{Guide to the school}

{Admin's Notice}

Only admins can post in this group.  Make sure you are in this group for important information will be posted here.

 

{Gold Hills OOC}

A place where you can talk out of character. You do not need to use brackets here.

 

{Gold Hills Main Office (Principal's Office)}

School announcements are made through here. If you have any complaints feel free to drop a message here.

 

{Counseling Room}

A place where students can post their problems and get help. 

 

{Nurse's Office}

Feelin' ill? Go here and the nurse will be sure to help you.

 

{Library}

A quiet place to study, draw, read or even sleep.  Don't make too much noise or you'll be kicked out.

 

{Soccer Field}

The wonderful soccer field. It's spacious and pleasant to spend time in especially on a bright and sunny day. Soccer practice takes place here, along with some school activites. Other times it's used for students punishments in running laps.

 

{Basketball Court}

The clean and amazing basketball court. Hang our with friends here and watch the basketball team practice.

 

{Swimming Pool}

The lovely swimming pool. It's big enough for everyone to share and swim in. Feel free to take a break from studying and take a swim.

 

{Cafeteria}

Magical things happen here. Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack, midnight snack. The students and staff all enjoy this place.

 

{Music Room}

Many students find this as a second home. Music lessons are held here. 

 

{Dance Room}

The magnificent dance room. Dance lessons are held here. 

 

{Auditorium}

This is a lovely spot for drama class. When classes aren't in session many students hang out here or even make love confessions. Many school events take place here.

 

{Art Room}

This is a wonderful place to paint, draw, carve or even splatter your feelings. Just don't ruin school property.

 

{Math Room}

Sure math isn't all that fun and interesting, but it's a necessity in life. Get all the help you need here from algebra to geometry to game theory. There's a wide range that will covered.

 

{Science Room}

Some of the students favorite room. Many experiments are held here, which sometimes involve blowing things up.

Just dont blow the room up! Homework is given out here. 

 

{History Room}

Some students hate history, while others can't get enough of it. Where do you stand?

 

{Korean Room}

You may know Korean already, but it's always nice to get a refresher. This class also covers Korean traditions and culture.

Many foreign students will find this class helpful. 

 

{English Room}

Being trilingual just isn't enough. Learn English for the states. Fluent speakers will have an easy class.

 

{Gold Hills Cafe}

Are you tired of the food served in the Cafeteria? Well then you're in luck! This place serves a variety of foods and beverages. 

Feel free to hang out with friends here, take your girlfriend or boyfriend for a small date or even find a part time job here. 

 

{School Court Yard}

Hang out with friends here, and gossip about the latest rumors. Or hang from a tree and creep on others.

 

{Game Room}

Get away from the books and come play a game! It's a great way to get away from stress.

Truth or Dare is always a hit, just becareful in what you choose to do.

 

{Gold Hills Beach}

The lovely beach! Take a walk here by yourself and clear your mind. Take your friends here and play in the sand and water.

Perhaps you'll rather take a special someone here instead.

 

{Gold Hills Amuesment Park}

Everyone is welcome here. Take your friends or girlfriend/boyfriend here. Or simply, come alone.

 

{Girls Dorm}

Sleep alone or with a room mate. Your choice. Only major rule is NO BOYS!

 

{Confession Room}

To all the heart broken girls out there, let your feelings out to others that might be in the same situation.

Or talk about the guys and share gossip. Rule is, what ever happens in here, stays in here. 

 

{Boys Dorm}

Your choice if you want to have a room mate or not. NO GIRLS!

 

{Truth Room}

Boys have secrets? Of course they do. Heartbroken? Need girl advice? Come here and get some brotherly advice.

 

{Teachers' Lounge}

This is the perfect place for teachers to get away and relax. Maybe even talk about recent student drama or do a little soul searching.

 

{Teachers' Dorm}

You don't have to live here. But it's a nice place to get away from everyone for a while in your own personal room.

 

{Detention Room}

You'll be sent here if you break a rule or get into trouble. Punishments will range depending on what you did and who caught you.

 

{Gold Hills Confessions}

Tumblr confession. This is NOT a group. This is a page. The page is here. Please make sure to like the page.

Confessions are made anonymously through tumblr.