Meet the Admins

✴ Gold Hills Academy Roleplay ✴ [ Closed ]

{Meet the admins}

The wonderful and lovely admins that keep this place running. Simple rule is that you respect them and what they do. 

 

{Head admin Jung Roo}

Head admin. Highest rank. I'm Jung Roo, and I'm also the principal of GHA. I'm the strict admin. I don't sugar coat things. I don't play favorites, so don't even go there. I rarely let anything slide, but when I do, cherish it, for it doesn't happen often and you could have been  harshly punished. I can tolerate a lot of things, but you will know when you have pushed my limits. I might sound mean and intimidating, but I'm actually really nice. If you need help with anything feel free to ask. :)

 

 

{Admin Suho}

Hello there, the name is Kim Joonmyun, or Suho, whichever you prefer. Do I talk formally? Yes, but I'm not necessarily a fan of formalities when addressing people, such as hyung, noona, etc. The context of your message determines mine. Regardless, I'm a relatively friendly person, though not very open. Try and break through this hypothetical wall of mine; you'll be able to tell whether you have or haven't once you do.

 

 

{Admin Jessica}

I'm someone that is friends with everyone. For an admin, I'm is really kind. I don't tolerate those who don't follow all rules of the academy. But if you do, I'll be kind as always

 

 

{Admin Tiffany}

Tiffany imnida! I'm very shy and hard to talk to at first but if you get to know me a little more, I tend to be over the top. Don't hesitate to come to me for advice or just to talk. I don't exactly give the greatest advice on everything, but I'll try my best. I'm a nice person, but if you break the rules, friend or not, consequences will be met. So be nice, follow the rules, and we'll get along well n__n

 

 

{Admin Sumin}

Hola, I'm Sumin. I'm friendly even though I don't seem like that but don't be scared to talk to me, I like to help others and I'm a good listener. ^^ I love gummy bears and cats.

 

{Admin Jonghyun}

My name is Kim Jonghyun. I teach science at GHA. I like to joke around and have fun must of the time but don't piss me off or I will be your worst nightmare. I try to talk to everybody and help around. If you have a problem or you're just bored come and talk, bring food.

One very important thing you need to know about me is that counselor Key is my everything. Mess with him, mess with me. No exceptions.

Welcome to GHA, I hope you enjoy it here. see you around~

 

 

{Admin Key}

Kim Kibum but preferred to be called Key, one of the school counselors. 
Serious most of the time but still a nice troll. 
Feel free to talk to me, I assure you that I'm nice.
Just follow the rules because you don't want me to nag and be all over you. :)

 

 

{Admin Hangeng}

Annyeong, Hangeng imnida it’s very nice to meet you. *bows* I’m a regular student here majoring in dance but I’m probably just as mature as a teacher when needed. I’m pretty laid back and rather kind if you follow the rules and stick in, but if I catch even the slightest rumour of you disobeying the laws set down you’ll be punished straight away, please understand this.

I don’t particularly like being an ‘up tight prick’ but it’s my job as an admin to be that, so just accept it. Other than that I’m a cheery Chinese dancer who has an obsession for cake and is also an ear to listen if you ever need to talk, personal or school related. So don’t hesitate to give me a shout!

*coughs*pleasebringcakeandI’llbeyourbestfriend*coughs* heart