How to Join | Leaving | Facebook Help

✴ Gold Hills Academy Roleplay ✴ [ Closed ]

 

{How to Join}

{001} Read the rules first and foremost. 

{002} Please check out the wishlist and make a wish come true?

{003} After you have read the rules and possibly have checked out the wishlist, check to see if your desired person is available to roleplay.

 » Idols || Ulzzangs/Models || Actors/Actresses 

{004} If you would like to be in a clique, or be a teacher, please look at this list. There are limited spots for cliques and positions as teachers. Once they are full, they are full. Check to see if there is a spot for them.

{005} If your desired person is available, comment in the comment box like so.  You are only allowed double majors. 

 » Idol: "May I be the idol _____ from _____ as a ______ majoring in _____?"

 » Ex: May I be the idol Young Saeng from SS501 as a nerd majoring in fine arts?

 » Ulzzang: "May I be the ulzzang _____ as a _____ majoring in _____?" 

 » Ex: May I be the ulzzang Park Sora as a cheer coach?

 » Actor/Actress: "May I be the actor/actress _____ as a _____ majoring in _____?"

 » Ex: May I be the actress Moon Geun Young as a class clown majoring in acting?

{Majors}

Fine and Studio Arts (Ceramics, painting, printmaking, sculptures.)

Music (Instruments, composing, singing)

Dance

Acting

Soccer

Basketball

Swimming

{006} WAIT for APPROVAL before making an account. If you have not been approved by either myself or one of the admins you will be ignored.

{007} When you have recieved approval go ahead and make your account. If you are using an old account, please make sure it is clean of everything. You will have one week to make your account. 

{008} When you have made your account set your alternate name to "Gha"

 » Go to "Account Settings" 

 » Click your name tab

 » Find "Alternate Name" and in the box beside it type in GHA

 » Type your password where they want you too and press save

{009} Please set your middle name to your specified clique.

Kingka  » "K"

Queenka  » "Q"

Popular Jock  » "PJ"

Cheerleader  » "C"

Prep  » "P"

Nerd  » "N"

Bully  » "B"

Trouble Maker  » "TM"

Class Clown  » "CC"

Regular Students  » "RS"

Teachers  » "M" 

 » You can find the place to edit this where you edited your alternate name.

{010} In your "About Me" please put "@Gold Hills Academy Roleplay" along with your clique and major(s).

{011} When you have done all the above, please post a link to your profile in the comments below.

{012} Add the admins before adding anyone else. To learn more about the admins click here.

{Admins} Jung Roo ||  Jessica || Tiffany || Sumin || Suho || Hangeng || Key || Jonghyun

 

-------------------

 

{Leaving}

{001} Please inform me that you are leaving.

{002} Please remove yourself from the groups before deactivating. If you wish to reuse the account and would like help unfriending people just let me know. 

{003} How to deactivate:

» Go to "Account Settings"

» Click "Security"

» Find the blue link at the bottom of the choices that says "Deactivate your account" and click on it

» Answer the reason for leaving

» When finished click confirm

 

-------------------

 

{Facebook Help}

{Locked out?} If your account has been locked, please drop a message on my wall or in the comments. I'll try to get back to you as soon as a possible, but if you can't wait that long go ahead and make a new account.  You will have a week to either make a new account or unlock your account. If you don't then we will reopen the spot for your person.

» Give me the link to your new account via wallpost or comment.

» When and if your other account gets unlocked, please get back on it and deactivate it. 

{Blocked} If your account has been blocked from commenting, messaging, adding friends etc. please tell us. If you wish to make a new account please tell us and we will get back to you ASAP. 

» Give me the link to your new account via wallpost or comment.

» Please deactivate your other account. It's much simpler that way, but if you insist people unfriend you, an admin will post it in the admin's notice.

{Security Checks} It's a pain in the I know. 

» Always try and have a phone number handy. You can reuse phone numbers as long as you've removed it from the previous account it was used for.

» It's encouraged that you try and reuse an old account. However, make sure it is clean of friends and pictures. Wall posts are  fine to stay if you have a lot.

» If you're going to make a new account, try and give your person a unique name. DO NOT go too over board to the point I don't even know what person you are roleplaying.

» After and admin has accepted your request feel free to set your account settings to "Friends of Friends". 

» Don't log on and off to quickly. Also, try not to be gone for long periods of time.

» Don't add a whole bunch of people at one time. People will add you. 

» Be active. Facebook may think you're spam if you make an account and just leave it there. However, be aware of how much you post. People don't love spam.

» When editing your languages, put English first. Facebook may thinkg it's odd that you're first language is Korean, but your site is in English.