Chapter 6

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi first of all I'd like to say thank you for my subscribers I can't believe I reach 100+ subs for my first story. second of all I'm sorry for not updating in a long time, I just come back from my long holiday and I just got home after 26 hours total flight T_T but here I am writing a double update because I've been gone for almost a month. I hope you enjoy it. Please do leave a comment, thankyou! -Mils

 

 

Mark woke up with a big smile on his face, seeing an angel in disguised sleeping peacefully beside him, . He then recall what he did with Jinyoung last night and can’t stop grinning because it’s his first time. He doesn’t know about Jinyoung, but it’s definetely his first . He actually can’t believe that they did it last night, because it’s too quick they barely dated for more than a week but again, it’s just something about Jinyoung that make Mark sure that Jinyoung is the one for him.

“Don’t stare at me like that, Hyung.” Mark a bit startled when his eyes met Jinyoung. He didn’t realized that the younger already awake, staring back at him.

“Morning Jinyoungie, how was your sleep?” Mark asked caressing Jinyoung’s cheek.

“I think I had a dream that we had .” Mark widened his eyes. Does he not remember about last night? For god sake he’s not even drunk how can he forget when it’s one of the best night in my life. “But after I’m awake and feel my is very sore then it’s confirmed that it’s not a dream. It’s not because I don’t remember Hyung, last night was totally amazing that’s why I thought it was a dream.” With that, Mark sighed in relief.

“Have you done it before with your ex?” Mark can’t keep his curiousity about the younger’s experience.

“What?”

“You know, you’re just too good for the first timer, so I thought you must be already done it before.”

“Well the same goes to you. I never felt so good in my life until last night.”

“It’s my first time though.” Mark replied.

“No way. You were in a relationship for 3 years with your ex and you never had ?” Jinyoung eyes widened in surprised.

“Hold on, first of all how do you know I was in a relationship for 3 years? Second of all, what research about me actually did you do? And third, if you really did a research about me properly then you must know already that last night is definetely my first time, Jinyoung.”

“You were really popular at school so looking for your information is so easy. I have a friend and he’s friend with one of your friend, Yugyeom. That’s how I get all information about you. But I guess he didn’t asked about the thing. But you know what, somehow I feel relieved that I’m your first time, it makes us each other’s first time.” Jinyoung replied while snuggled closer to Mark.

“I really hope we are meant for each other and will be together for a long time Jinyoungie.” Mark hugged Jinyoung even tighter.

I hope so too. Jinyoung thought but he only humming in response.

“Mark breakfast is ready!” Mark’s mom knocked the door.

Mark and Jinyoung went downstair to eat breakfast together with Mark’s parents. Both of them look at Jinyoung and Mark with a very wide smile and knowing look.

“Mrs and Mr Tuan I’m sorry that I stay the night without noticing you guys first.” Jinyoung bowed his head.

“It’s okay Jinyoung, you can stay here as much as you want. But I hope you had a decent sleep last night because Mark might be snoring really loud sometimes.”

“Mom!” Mark whined. It’s so cute Jinyoung thinks.

They all laughed together and talking about a lot of things together, Mark’s family really make Jinyoung comfortable and feels like his own family.

“Have you find your apartment, Mark?” Mark’s father asked.

“Yeah. I’m considering between the two that I’ve showed you. But I think I’ll take the one that’s closer to here so I still can easily visit you guys.”

“You haven’t told him yet?” Mark’s mother asked to Mark’s father.

“I haven’t find the right moment.”

What in the world they’re talking about? “What haven’t you told me?”

“Mark, after you graduate from high school, you will move out to your own apartment. I’ll still support you financially and I hope during your college day you’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter