Chapter 16

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Throwback 1,5 year ago

Jackson didn’t know what happen to Mark because the older didn’t want to tell him but he knew something was off because he already lost count how many times Mark spent every weekends staying at Jackson’s place. He wouldn’t do that if anything is fine between he and Jinyoung. At first he was okay welcoming Mark to stay at his place, but it becomes too often. It’s not that he didn’t want to hangout with Mark, but he wanted Mark to tell him what was bothering him. He tried a few times to talk to Mark but Mark never told anything, not even when Yugyeom be the one who asked. So Jackson decided to take another option, he come to Jinyoung’s house to found out what the hell happened.

He knocked at the front door several times hoping that it’s the right house from the address he got from Bambam. After a few minutes, the door openen and Jinyoung showed up with a surprised look on his face looking at Jackson in front of him.

“What- H-how.. you-“

“Shut up. We need to talk. Get your to the park within a few blocks in 3 minutes.” Jackson left Jinyoung at his front door.

He waited for Jinyoung until he showed up using an oversized sweater and messy hair because it’s 10pm he probably already about to sleep when Jackson arrived but he couldn’t care less about that, he wonder what made Mark crazy about this guy.

“What?” Jinyoung asked, his voice sounds annoyed.

“What?” Jackson mimicked him. “What about you tell me what the is wrong with you?” Jackson snapped.

“I don’t know what are you talking about.”

“You don’t know what I’m talking about? Then let me tell you about it. It’s been 2 months that Mark acting like . He’s waiting for your call or even just replied to his text like an idiot every god damn day but –

“So? He complained to you and asked you to come to me? Why don’t he confront me himself?”

“Because he prefer to wait for you then to be mad at you! He didn’t ask me, but I’m here by myself. You were so in love with each other and I don’t see anything wrong between you two.”

“Look, everyone can fall in love unexpectedly and without proper reason right? It’s the same when people fall out love.” Jinyoung calmly said made Jackson boiled.

“Are you saying that-

“Yes. I fell out of love with him. It’s no big deal Jackson, Mark should’ve noticed by now. Isn’t 2 months is enough to show him?”

Jackson grabbed Jinyoung by his collar. “Don’t with me. You might be my bestfriend’s boyfriend but I still can punch your face right now. Why the you don’t break up with him? Why you have to torture him these ing two months?”

“Then just tell your bestfriend to break up with me, ok? Don’t make a fuss with this. It’s just a high school love for god’s sake. He will get over it sooner or later.”

“You know Jinyoung, I really regret coming all the way here to talk to you just to waste my energy on people so heartless. But just so you know, Mark is the greatest guy you could ever had. You’ll never find another guy as perfect as him. And I’ll make sure you regret every you’ve done to him then you’ll beg the universe to have him back in your life but keep it in your mind that I’m not let him back into your ing life ever.” Jackson took a deep breath. “I’ll give you a week to think about it. And if after that you still being a , I will tell Mark no, I will beat the out of him to break up with you.” Jackson let go of Jinyoung’s collar and walked away.

 

Present

Jinyoung remind Mark almost everytime about his promise on Saturday by text message and of course Mark reply everytime saying “Promise!” “I’ll see you on Saturday” but as his text come too often Mark finally replied which makes Jinyoung’s heart flutter and really anticipate this Saturday “Sure Jinyoungie, I’ll never break my promise to you.” That nickname, Jinyoungie. Oh how Jinyoung miss hearing Mark called him that, he wishes to hear it directly from Mark’s lips again.True enough, Mark keep his promise and pick up Jinyoung on Saturday exactly at 3 in the afternoon. Jinyoung happily hop on Mark’s car with a very wide smile. But the moment he entered the car and look at Mark, he’s almost stop breathing because Mark is so ing gorgeous with that silver hair.

“I see you very excited about getting feed by an expensive meal.”

“Hey” Mark waved his hand in front of Jinyoung because Jinyoung doesn’t even blink.

“Oh? Y-yeah.” Control yourself Jinyoung, he’s your friend.

Mark chuckled. “It’s alright, you are in the right car. Many people in my campus also didn’t recognize me with this hair. I guess I came on too strong? I mean I always dyed my hair either red, dark red, maroon since I like red that much but I suddenly want to change it into something more... fresh?”

Of course it’s hard to recognize you when you suddenly become too handsome like a frea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter