Chapter 1

ENCRYPT3D: An EXO Fanfiction

Encrypted group chat under name "E.X.O."

 

22:30

 

Chen: It's time. 

 

Suho: All teams check in. 
 

 

Kris: M unit standby.
 

 

Xiumin: CBX unit standby. 
 

 

D.O: K unit standby.
 

 

Suho: CBX unit may begin. 
 

 

22:36
 

 

Chen: We're in. 
 

 

Suho: All teams finish the job. 
 

 

Luhan typed furiously on his small laptop, the clicking of keys the only sound in the darkness of the night. Line after line of code appeared on the screen like magic as each member of EXO contributed to the job, slowly breaking through the firewall of Unibank, the largest bank in Korea notorious for its corruption. 
 

 

Luhan's phone buzzed again, drawing his attention away from the hacking and back to his group conversation that was encrypted so well and bounced across so many international servers that the EXO members were almost not afraid at all of getting tracked.

 

Suho: CBX unit, reveal target amount.


This was the moment they had all been waiting for, the moment they would see how much money they could take and run with, even though Junmyeon, code name Suho and their leader, forbade them for even thinking about it. 
 

 

This cannot cause us to be greedy. We are here to steal, yes, but not to keep. 
 

 

Luhan took a deep breath. He knew this was going to be big. Although EXO had done pretty sizable operations before (the most memorable being when they almost turned off the Seoul power grid), Unibank was filthy rich with assets and connections, and the sum that they could steal from them would be incredible. But the money came at the price of having the whole bought-out Seoul police force coming after them if they were discovered. Luhan knew the kind of corruption in places like Unibank better than anyone, but he wasn't in this for the "greater good", or just the thrill of danger. Hacking was an addiction, yes, a drug he couldn't give up. But to Luhan, hacking was protection. Hacking was safety.

 

And hacking was revenge.

 

His eyes flashed back to the screen and fell to the newest line.

 

Estimated amount: /170,382,940 USD/
 

 

Luhan couldn't believe the number he was reading. He grabbed his phone in a flurry, only to find the group chat in an uproar already. 
 

 

LH: Is this even real?
 

 

BBH: As if the info we get is fake. 
 

 

Chen: Yeah, we're always right!
 

 

Xiumin: The two of you need an ego check. 
 

 

PCY: Can we just storm the motherers already?
 

 

D.O: For once, I agree with giant over here. 
 

 

PCY: Hey!
 

 

OSH: Yeah, this is too good to give up.

 

Lay: I can a plan an attack any day.

 

Tao: I'm right behind you.

 

Kai: I'm ready if you are.

 

Suho: No one is going anywhere. That's an order. 
 

 

That was the end of that. When Junmyeon said something was an order, all the dongsaengs could only say "yes hyung" and shut up. 
 

 

Luhan threw his phone back down and sighed. EXO was getting big. Really big. 
 

 

And little did they know why he was in this in the first place.