Sneaking Out

Never Quiet in the House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Hi! I’m the new co-author of this story. This is actually my first chapter I’ve ever written on here so I hope you enjoy!!

                            -prettygal0324

 

Yoongi POV

”So Yoongi, you up for it?” my best friend Alex said walking out of the school. I was very hesitant to say yes because I didn't want to get into trouble. 

”What the hell, you only live once,” I tell myself.

” Sure why not,” I say almost unheard.

FlashBack

-Science Class-

Yoongi and his best friend, Alex was watching videos about gravity during science class and an ad popped up. It showed a really cool club for teens ages 14-18. It had everything from music, food, drinks and so much more. The killer part about it was it was from 12:00 am-3:00 am. We really wanted to go today cause, well, we really wanted to go.

” Yo we should totally go” Alex said pointing towards the screen. He was one of the most popular kids at school so I couldn’t just say no and chicken out. 

“ I don’t think it’s a good idea. Plus my parents are going to say no since it’s a school night” I say try big not to sound like a little girl. 

“ Oh you guys are going to the teens club too?” a kid sitting next to Alex asked. He had blonde long hair and was fatter than I and Alex combine!

” I am. I don't know about Yoongi here,” he said turning slowly at me with a stare pleading me to come.

End of Flashback 

 

Joong Ki POV

I was making dinner for the boys and Kye Ho was setting the table. Everybody was upstairs either playing video games or doing homework. It was very quiet. 

” Dinners ready.” I say loud enough for everyone to hear me. Six boys run down the stairs and sit down at the table that Kye Ho set up. Dinner went by pretty fast. Everybody went to back to their rooms besides Yoongi and Hoseok. Hoseok went to help wash dishes.

”Uh- dad. ” he says walking up to me nervously. ”Yes?” I say back wondering why he looked the way he did. ” There is an um- party today and it starts at 12:00 am. Can I please go! I won't be gone long just an hour. ” he says begging as hard as he could. All I could do was laugh and shake my head. ” you. ” was all he said before stomping to his room and slamming the door. I sighed and left the dining room.

-11:30 pm-

 

Hoseok POV

I heard Yoongi’s conversation with earlier. Knowing the way Yoongi acted, I knew that he was going to try to sneak out. I wasn't stupid. I went into Yoongi’s room to see if he had already left and he did! I saw a note on his bed stating ’I'll be back around 2 am’. I got really scared and ran into dads room where he and mom were sound asleep.

”Dad, Dad, DAD! ” I say starting off by whispering than screaming.

”Huh? Yes Yes. Hoseok what's the matter. ” dad says slowly raising up from his bed.

”Yoongi is g-gone. He went off to some party” I say sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter