On Set

How Idols Fall in Love

––––– Before the 'Ask us Anything' Shoot' –––––

"I'm feeling nervous for some reason hyung" 

"It's because Twice Momo is a guest today right?" Teased Kang Hodong, a fellow cast member for 'Ask Us Anything'

"It's not like that hyung, I just think she's super cute" explained Heechul while getting his makeup on in the waiting room.

"You just haven't experienced what love is, Heechul ah" said Lee Soogeun playing around with Hodong and Yeongchul.

"Nah, it's not like that" Heechul explained.

––––– During the Shoot for Episode 76 with Twice –––––

As the introduction skit gets wrapped up Twice enters the set. The second the door opens Heechul set eyes on Momo unconsciously. They see each other and Heechul moves his eyes towards the end of the line where the remaining members are entering the room.

"Shouldn't Momo buy Heechul a lunchbox or something like that?" asks Seo Janghoon

"Me? I have to buy Heechul something?" replies Momo, while Heechul's gaze stay on her

"Heechul tried really hard for Momo to receive more screentime" explains Janghoon

"But Heechul, was it when he met Jin Seyeon sunbaenim? You asked him to choose between Seyeon or me, and he dumped me for another woman!" Momo exclaims, she fakes a smile for the sake of the show but her heart aches remembering the the first time she watched the episode.

Heechul is astonished that Momo watched that episode, and asks "Where did you learn that phrase from?"

"I think Jeongyeon taught it to her" says Soogeun

"Do you know what it means Momo?" asks Hodong

"Of course" replies Momo

"Momo, when Heechul said he liked other girls when they transferred to our school, how do you feel?" asked Hodong

As Hodong finished the line Heechul looks back at Momo curious at what her answer is.

"I got upset" tells Momo

"Did you cry because you got upset?" Asks Hodong

"I didn't cry" tells Momo

As she finishes her sentence, Lee Sangmin asks everyone which camera is filming him which makes everyone laugh and makes Heechul temporarily moves the focus from Momo to Sangmin. Now that he knows how Momo feels, he's going to use the day to make up for his mistake.

The activity they did was to guess their real nicknames, and as always, Heechul got her nickname correct and became partners. She sent him her 'Moguri Signal' and he reciprocated them. The other nicknames are guessed by the others and one remaining Twice member remains, Nayeon. For the shoot to continue and not to leave Nayeon's nickname to be guessed, he gets the reason correct and switches partners. Although she knows that the shoot must go on, she is upset that Heechul "betrayed" her again.

Heechul gets most of the questions correct and wins the prize from Twice. He checks out all the items, and when the other members tell him that the stuffed dog is from Momo, he's estatic and puts it in his front shirt pocket. In the next segment he puts the dog on his shoulders to show everyone what he received from Momo. 

At the end of the game segment their split teams, played a back-race relay. He went last to make sure the other team, the team which Momo is on, wins, as the winning team gets a "notebook" from the production team. He successfully sabotages his team's victory and gives the "notebook" to Momo.

––––– End of First Chapter –––––

Author Comment: Aside from the first section, everything so far is non-fiction. You can watch Episode 76 of "Ask us Anything" to get the context of his chapter. The next chapter would be fiction, however I'll be trying to make it as realistic as possible, lining up with Heechul's real schedule and shows.

Ideas, constructive criticism and love is much appreciated.