It's Him!

The Lucky Charm

You've been in Blossom Entertainment for a little bit over three months now since you've been choosen as one of  many audition applicants to work in the company. It's been three, almost four months since your training to debut as an actress. You never left the company except on special ocassions and New Year's. Pretty much all your life since coming into the company has been going to your dorm when you're done all your training and waking up the next morning to go back to work. You know where the cafes are around the area already, but you're unable to go visit them. If you wanted your morning coffee, you'd ask for delivery on the phone to have them bring it up for you. Also, as a long-time drama-watcher, you chose to join Blossom Entertainment because of your role model: Park Bo Gum. Ever since young, you watched all his dramas and movies while growing up and it determined your dream job to become an actress and work in the same company as him. Right now, he's a rising star and incredibly popular. He's immensely busy with offers coming in left and right that he is barely in the company. You have been out in the field as an observer on the sidelines as part of your training, watching the senior actors practice their scripts during their table readings for an upcoming drama that's set to air sometime in the new year. You have to take notes as you followed along with the script, as well as notice their emotions and facial expressions while the table reading is commencing. You must note down what the actors puts emphasis on and where they put their focus emotions and where and how they change their facial expressions specifically. It's a lot to take in, but since you're a rookie along with the other fellow trainees within the company, you must follow the protocol and the rules that come with it. You must go through all of this hard labour first.

12+ long hours later on the same day...

After today's training finished, nightfall has come. It is way past midnight by the time you came back to your dorm and you just can't fall asleep just yet, even if you are insanely exhausted and your body is beyond worn-out. You decided to secretly sneak out of the dorm for the first time ever, careful not to wake your manager (A/N: she lives in the dorm with you, to keep an eye on you), and went to one of the cafes near the company. (A/N: Remember, you know all the cafes in the area, you just couldn't freely go in one because of your manager) You arrived and just sat at a windowside table, since you can't order any coffee because you're on a strict diet. That is when you heard a familiar voice at the cash register.

"Yes, can I have one green tea latte, grande size, please. Oh, and can I also get a hot lemon honey tea as well? A tall size." the man ordered.  You'd recognize that voice anywhere. It's coming closer to you. That's when you look up and see a tall, built figure. You wouldn't mistaken him for anyone else. It is your idol. Park. Bo. Gum. Right in front of your face! (A/N: It's heart-fluttering, I know! -Screams in joy-)

"Hey! It's you! Aren't you restricted from coming out of your dorm other than to go for training?" he teased you. You were confused as to how he knows you already even though you haven't opened your mouth and introduced yourself yet. Regardless, you started becoming scared because he is a senior to you, a BIG senior at that. Even though he is your role model, you're afraid because of him meeting you at a cafe, that he will tell your manager about it. "Please don't tell my manager! I just needed some fresh air." you said, voice shaking out of fear. He sat down at your table, across from you and chuckled. He put the tea he ordered for you, into your hands. He noticed the fear in your eyes and tried to calm you down, saying, "This honey lemon tea is for you. Also, don't worry, I won't tell your manager. It'll be our little secret!" he winked. Your heart skipped a beat at his wink, but you felt relaxed knowing that he won't tell her. 

"I saw you sitting by yourself and thought to join you. You probably have a lot of questions right now, such as how I know you when you didn't even introduce yourself yet." You nodded in surprise, eyes wide. You couldn't focus on what he really is saying to you because you're just so happy to meet your idol so suddenly. "I remember you because I stopped by outside the door of your training of the table reading with the veteran actors. News also spreads fast in the company when you were chosen out of thousands of applicants who came to audition for the rookie actress spot. That is how I know you before you met me in person. I have been keeping an eye on you. You must be incredibly talented and very passionate about acting to be chosen out of thousands of people." he explained, all the while looking directly at your eyes while speaking. (A/N: MELTING!!! PBG staring at you?! OMG!!)

You didn't even realize you were blushing all the while he's talking to you. He gestured to drink your tea at times because he noticed how hesitant you are to take a sip of it. He told you that it is okay to drink it. He won't tell your manager about it. If physical changes start happening and your manager asks you about it, he told you to just say you had ramen the night before. You will be penalized for it, but not as harshly if you revealed that you went to a cafe. 

He continued saying how he was very impressed at your focus and concentration during the table reading training. You blushed, unable to answer back to him. He just smiled at you and mentioned that the tea he bought you is his treat, so you can rest easy and enjoy it. He knows how rookies can't have caffeine because of their strict diets. Throughout the rest of the night, you two got acquainted with each other and eventually exchanged phone numbers at the end. (A/N: I know, too quick, but trust me, it has a purpose!) After you were finished at the cafe, Park Bo Gum offered to take you back to your dorm. You didn't forget to say thank you to him and then you secretly and quietly went back up to your room without your manager knowing. Park Bo Gum sent you a text shortly after you settled down in bed, ready to sleep.

Dear ____.

I'm so glad to have met you in person. I had a wonderful time talking to you back at the cafe. I hope you enjoyed your time with me as much as I did. I'm very fond of you, ____. I hope we get to have more encounters like this and someday work together, whether it'd be in a new project or a CF. It is getting late and you probably need to sleep, but unable to do so because you fear about the "what if your manager finds out what you did today" scenarios. As I said before, don't worry too much about it. Remember what I told you: If she notices, just mention about late-night snacking. She will let it go with an easier penalty. Things I noticed while talking to you tonight is that you have a big imagination and a huge passion for this industry. I also forgot to mention that I know you look up to me as your role model and you wanted to meet me someday. Now, that dream has become a reality. Next objective: working together. I know that time will come soon enough. Please feel free to contact me whenever you're having a difficult time. I will always try my best to help you and support you on your journey to becoming a rising star. Stay in touch! Good night, _______.

On that note, you fell asleep easy and with a happy heart.