Mine

Jealous

It was a lazy morning for Siyoon and Joonyoung as they had nothing to do for the rest of the day.

As soon as Joonyoung had gotten up and found his lover cooking  and he glued himself to his hyung burying his nose into Siyoon's neck and wrapping his arms around his waist. Taking in the smell of Siyoon which was a mixture of something sweet like candy floss and the smell of himself as all siyoon was wearing was one of joonyoung's hoodies.

Joonyoung emited a hum of satisfaction ( from knowing the that his hyung smelt like him and was his )which sent a shiver through Donggu's body. "You've been awfully cuddly this week are you sure nothings wrong" of course donggu didn't mind his Joonyoung being touchy it's just he started being even more possesive since there last shoot of 2days & 1night.

"I really am fine. Why is there something wrong with me being touchy? the hyungs are always too close like this with you ". Joonyoung mumbled the last part hoping his hyung didn't hear it as he couldn't keep the jealousy out of his voice.

It all seemed to click in his head why joonyoung had been marking him more and just touching him more in general this week especially around their other co-stars.

Joonyoung was jealous.

"Oh now I see what this about you're jealous. You know that the ice thing was just how junho hyung usually is and it was just a game anyway okay?". Donggu had turned around in joonyoung's arms at this stage and cupped his face.

"Plus I only do this to you" the actor said as he leaned forward on his toes to place a chaste kiss on the taller of the two's lips. Just as he was about to lean back joonyoung pulled his hyung in by the waist to have a more passionate and open mouthed kiss.

Siyoon had made a surprised sound before melting into the youngers kiss and kissing back with as much vigor.

"Hyung, you're mine okay". Joonyoung said as they broke apart for air before he leant back in to mark his lover's neck.

"Yeah I always will be too"