Oppa

Forbidden to last

"Hyuna..." Hyuna heard a slight whisper coming from the side of the stage as she positioned herself. It was Kikwang himself. He managed to get past everything just to watch Hyuna. Hyuna didn't know what became of her when Kikwang confessed. The shy, friendly Hyuna was gone. She was just shy. She was scared of looking stupid around him, but it was far too late. After all she knew every secret about him, and he knew every secret about her. She just couldn't believe that through it all this was how he felt. The feeling was pretty mutual though. Hyuna smiled to herself shyly. She wanted to wave, but she had to be contained.

Here came the waves of her nerves acting up. She was even more pressured than before. Having Kikwang back stage watching her made her anxious and nervous. She knew she couldn't mess up no matter what. She knew if she concentrated on her nervousness she was bound to mess up, that was the last thing she wanted. Hyuna closed her eyes tight, and when she opened it the music blurred through the speakers.

Hyuna washed all things out of her head. She did what she had to do, and there it was another perfect stage. Hyuna gave one last bow to the fans and walked off with the girls. Hyuna took the initiative to make the first move. As she walked back stage she passed Kikwang who just looked at her. Hyuna waited for everyone to walk to the waiting room. She walked back where Kikwang stood and grabbed his arms. They walked in a corner where no one was. "Oppa you came!" Hyuna said nervously.

Kikwang scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, I did." He smiled frivolously. "How was it?" Hyuna asked still holding onto his arms. She thought maybe since they were the same company no one would misunderstand the situation, although technically they wouldn't be misunderstanding them. "You were perfect." He said making the girl smile even more.

"You look tired oppa, did you get any sleep? I thought you were sleeping. I was hoping you'd be able to come and watch me. When you didn't reply back I thought you fell asleep." Hyuna was talking more than the usual. It was her turn to make the first move, it was her way of saying hey, I understand our situation now, let's just be comfortable with each other.

Kikwang shook his head. "I thought I was going to get some sleep, but I wasn't comfortable." Hyuna nodded and let go of his arms. "Do you have any schedules later?" Hyuna asked curious. Kikwang shook his head. "Nope, I'm free today." he said. Hyuna nodded. "This is my last schedule for the day." Hyuna said beating around the bush.

"Hyuna." Hyuna's manager interrupted. "Are you ready to go back to the dorm?" He asked her then looked at the guy she was talking to. "Kikwang." He said surprised. "Let's go together to the company then. I bet everyone will be there to celebrate the mini album launch." He said. Both nodded. "We'll be there soon oppa." Hyuna said sending off her manager who just smiled.