i want to be legolas too

A Long-expected Party

 

The sun was warmly shining in the summer sky, waking Kyuhyun who was lying comfortably in bed in his boyfriend’s room who had his had pillowing his chest while drawing random patterns on his stomach with his cute fingers, almost tickling him if he wasn’t already use to it every morning since they started to date. Yawned loud, raising his arms and stretching with a petulant groan. Jongwoon laughed softly, turning his head to look at him.

“Good morning.” Kyuhyun said huskly.

“Good morning.” Jongwoon answered with a smile.

They stayed silent for a while just enjoying that Sunday morning and enjoying the beginning of their vacation.

Jongwoon then sat on the mattress and looked intensively at his boyfriend who was still lying with a sleepy expression on his face and curious eyes.

“Hey… Let’s get married?”

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded, closing his eyes and stretching again and then stopping moving seconds later, opening his eyes and looking surprised “What?”

“Let’s get married!” he exclaimed excitedly “I bought some rings and started to plan a romantic proposal but you know what? We don’t need to be romantic, right?” laughed.

Kyuhyun laughed too and shook his head, pulling the older to lay with him.

“Ok” he said before kissing the other “Let’s get married.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

The ring on his finger was more beautiful than he could ever imagine. It was silver, a little thick and had drawings in gold. It was made by little dragons intertwined and doing a unique form that remembered antiquities. Jongwoon’s was like his, but the dragons were in white gold. It was perfect.

Kyuhyun and Jongwoon were, at least, a unique couple. Both were tall – the younger a few centimeters taller –, they have a four year difference between their birth date and some people (the ones who declared themselves as non homophobic) said they didn’t match as a couple. They both had friends who support them sincerely, some just tolerate them and some were against but it did not matter.

Jongwoon was insecure and stubborn, a bit narcissist and a lot perfectionist. Kyuhyun was sure of himself and extremely confident, as stubborn as his boyfriend – now fiancée – and turn into a shy boy by his said (but not always). They like to play video games in their spare time, Jongwoon preferring sport games and Kyuhyun choosing the action and RPG. The older loved movies and collected DVDs while the younger loves eating and collecting some extra weight.

But both of them have one passion in common: nerd movies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s our marriage team?” Kyuhyun asked as they both were eating dinner yesterday at the elder’s coffee table, the television on a music channel and his dogs sleeping on the couch.

“I don’t know… what you think?” shrugged and took the food to his mouth.

“Traditional?” his gaze was curious.

Jongwoon shook his head no with a grimace, cheeks inflated as he was eating, his messy hair moving itself together with his head “No.” said with food on his mouth “It does not have to be traditional, neither me nor you like it. We’re not even straight to be traditional. It’s easier if we do a light saber fight than to dance the waltz.”

“You’re right.”

“Do you want to wear hanbok at our wedding?”

“I don’t think so… it’s more possible for me going as an elf than me wearing hanbok.”

They turned their eyes to the television, looking at a boyband they never heard of singing about lost love while chewing their food.

“Hey what do you think about a medieval marriage?”

Jongwoon nodded “It’s a good idea.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Jongwoon and Kyuhyun were beginning to know each other, Jongwoon didn’t knew what to think about the younger, he was an addition after their debut, had a voice that sounded better than his and he had potential to be more handsome – or prettier?. Was he a threat? Kyuhyun also didn’t know what to feel about the older, he just wanted his acceptance and his affection as his hyung. He admired his voice and thought he was inferior and needed to work even harder to get closer to his level.

It was not love at first sight and much less an easy love.

When attraction was notice by both of them, any of them knew how to deal with it. They avoided each other for a while and dated other people – women. They asked for advice (without saying names) from their hyungs, brother, sister and parents but they couldn’t find an answer. They were confused about their feelings and even felt disgusted about themselves.

How could they love another man? It was wrong, so wrong. They could not let this happen.

“If you want a true answer why don’t you him already and then solve it? If you like you can try but if you don’t, then give up. Easy. Simple. With no drama.” it was one of the advices Jongwoon heard from his favorite hyung, maybe one of the best someone gave him.

He needs to stop thinking so much before doing something. But his insecurities and cowardice don’t let him.

But maybe Kyuhyun heard the same advice and, being braver than Jongwoon, would act accordingly to those words.

 

 

 

 

 

“How do you want this marriage to be? Romantic like Jane Austen?” Kyuhyun asked casually as he helped the older doing the dishes.

“We are not the most romantic people out there so why a romantic marriage?” rolled his eyes “Kooming-ah oppa is busy…” said to his dog that kept knocking its paw on his bare leg in a cute way.

“Hmmm… Elf? To honor our fans?” laughed.

“Well… They do wear cool clothes…” he looked thoughtful.

They were silent; the only sounds in the kitchen were the tap water running in the sink, the sponge doing its job on the dishes and Melo’s paws running in circles around the dinner table.

“We could do a marriage based on The Shire.” Kyuhyun laughed.

“Why not Gondor?”

They were silent one more time.

“I’m Legolas.”

“No, I’m Legolas.”

“I’m taller!”

“And I’m thinner! Elves are tall and thin.”

“Are you calling me fat?”

“Don’t put words in my mouth, Cho Kyuhyun”

“I’m not putting anything in your mouth, Kim Jongwoon, it was you who said that between the lines.”

Silence.

“So it’s decided? Gondor?”

“Yes, Gondor.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before Kyuhyun could do something and confront Jongwoon he had his first (maybe the only) serious car accident. When he woke up the first thing he saw was the white ceiling and the first thing he heard was the annoying sound of the machines around him, monitoring his body. He wanted to get out of there and rip out all that wires on his skin; he didn’t want to feel pain anymore.

When one of his hyung came to visit and showed him the message Jongwoon left on his radio, Kyuhyun cried. He understood then, at that exactly moment, that he didn’t care if the other was a man and had a between his legs. He wanted him, maybe more than he ever imagined at first and maybe not the way he thought.

He wanted him by his side, his little hand holding his, giving him strength. He wanted to hear his voice calling his name softly, singing him lullabies so he can sleep and, then, the pain fades. He wanted his fingers massaging his head making him comfortable in that hospital bed.

It was innocent, pure even. And that scared him a little.

“Kyuhyun-ah are you sure?” Jungsoo hyung asked him when they were alone and the maknae confessed “Are you ready to face all the difficulties this is going to bring?”

“If he’s by my side I think nothing else matters… but, hyung… you have nothing against to say? Why are you being so good to me? Why don’t you tell me this is disgusting and wrong? Why don’t you try and make me give up of this?” his voice was full of emotions and his vision were blurred by unshed tears. He didn’t know when he becomes so emotional but he let the tears fall on his face.

“Kyuhyun…” he let out a sigh, smiling sadly at him “I’m just worried about your future. This is a dream you both are living, being singers. I’m worried if some sasaeng find out and ends up in the media’s hands… I don’t feel disgusted, although I have to confess I was very surprised the first time you both seek my help and felt this was wrong and I should advice you to search for girlfriends instead… But who am I to tell you what to do with your lives?” he lift his shoulders for a moment before dropping with a sigh “I just want you guys well. And if you’re happy together then I’ll say nothing.”

Kyuhyun nodded, crying even more.

“Just don’t be too close to each other in front of the others, not everyone can accept.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“If our theme’s going to be Gondor the marriage can be on spring, right? To remember the king’s tree blooming.”

Jongwoon nodded, writing down what his fiancée was saying on the little notebook they bought specially for the wedding.

“And where is going to happen? We can’t get married here. There’s no homoual marriage in this country and we have too many fans and sasaengs, they would found out. We almost got caught once, Kyuhyun, we can’t let our guard down again.”

Kyuhyun sighed.

“So it needs to be overseas… but who’s going to marry us?”

“Hmmm… Siwon?”

Kyuhyun laughed shaking his head “You know he still think we’re going to marry girls in the end, don’t you?”

“I know.” he laughed softly “I’ll never forget him giving me advices when we broke up.” Jongwoon looked up remembering the past, a distant smile on his lips.

“Yeah I remember it too.” Kyuhyun said with an annoyed expression “He didn’t even understood why we broke up – not that I understood either too but – and he tried to turn you straight again or something.” he huffed.

“He promised me he wouldn’t do this again. You know him, Kyuhyun-ah, it’s his religion and he wasn’t doing it on purpose.”

“It doesn’t mean I need to like it.” his voice was hard and annoyed, closing the closet’s door with more force than needed “You know how I felt when I heard about it? You know how I ended up? I cried, Jongwoon. The whole night in Ryeowook’s bed. I felt so bad with that and I still feel. I already forgave you because I know it wasn’t you fault although you broke up with me. I just…” He blinked a bit trying to keep the memories away and, consequently, the tears “I love you, ok? So much. Imagining you with someone else hurts. And imagine you with a woman, someone you can tell publicly you are dating, someone you can marry and have children… It hurts even more.”

“Kyuhyun…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongwoon remembers perfectly well their first real fight. It took some time to happen, they were already together for more than a year even if they didn’t label what relationship they had. They didn’t show any demonstration of affection in front of the members or said they were together. It was a relationship behind closed doors that only the leader knew.

Jongwoon started to see a girl without noticing the group just to disguise his relationship with their maknae. He did not want to really date the girl and soon they stopped to go out with him affirming they didn’t have chemistry between them.

If he acted like that nobody was going to be suspicious, right? Kyuhyun was safe, isn’t he? It was what he thought every time he came back to the dorms with a heavy heart.

Until a night after a packed day they were both alone at the kitchen, the other members were still working or were at their rooms sleeping or watching television at the living room with Jungsoo. Kyuhyun was silent as he ate, without looking at the older that was sitting in front of him, curiously stealing glances.

“Kyuhyun-ah something happened?” He asked apprehensive.

The younger bowed his head with a smile. He closed his eyes for a few seconds before looking up and glaring at the other’s confused face.

“Don’t you have something to tell me, Jongwoon?”

Jongwoon looked at him even more confused, deep frown on his face and eyes almost disappearing when he narrowed them.

“What do you mean?”

Kyuhyun shook his head looking incredulous with his answer.

“Again. Don’t you have something to tell me, Jongwon?” his voice was deep and harsh, a tone above normal, looking truly annoyed at the older.

“Kyuhyun I don’t understand.” he answered in the same tone, as harsh as him.

“Let me give you a clue.” he smirked sarcastically “Kyoni.”

Jongwoon was silent, his expression turning into one of surprise and fear, his blood running cold in his veins, his mouth open. Kyuhyun found out. How? When? Who? Why?

The little dining room was silent, both singers glaring at each other with different expressions, only the television could be heard not even the member’s talking. Maybe they heard the change at the dining table.

“Do you think I’m stupid?” Kyuhyun asked looking down, seeming like he was trying to control his anger “Did you think I wouldn’t find out and you could go out with her behind my back? You really thought I wouldn’t care?” his voice was getting louder and louder each word, almost screaming at Jongwoon who was looking down.

“Kyuhyun-ah… it’s not…”

“What I think?! Really Kim Jongwoon?” he laughed, slamming his hands on the table and getting up “You truly are a son of a .” said while taking what he used to the sink and throwing the food at the garbage.

“Yah! Don’t give me your back while I’m talking to you!” Jongwoon exclaimed, getting up quickly and making the chair fall on the floor walking to Kyuhyun and pulling by the arm with strength.

“Let go of me.” Kyuhyun asked acidly, his tone even more harsh but now with a hint with a barely contained disgust.

“I’ll let go if I want to, Cho Kyuhyun.” he said loudly “Show me some respect you brat, I’m your hyung.”

“You’re my ex-boyfriend, hyung.” venom dripped from Kyuhyun’s sarcasm, offending the older that raised his hand and slapped his face, ignoring the soft exclamations from the living room.

Kyuhyun, blinded by rage, turned his head back at Jongwoon and punched him, pushing him away from himself.

“I will not humiliate myself for you, Jongwoon hyung.” he stressed the honorific, abusing the sarcasm “I really thought I meant something for you but I just realized you were using me.” he choked on emotions “Why didn’t you broke up with me so you could see her? Why you had to do this?”

Jongwoon was so angry. He hadn’t said anything and the other was just taking his own conclusions.

“Why are you acting like a jealous girlfriend who found up she was been cheated on?” Jongwoon sighed and rolled his eyes.

“I what?” he screamed, approaching Jongwoon and slapping him on the side he didn’t beat yet, the loud sound echoing in the room “Go yourself Kim Jongwoon. I hope you marry her and be unhappily ever after.” and with a last hard push he left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jongjin hyung!” he called when saw his brother-in-law entering the apartment “Long time no see!”

“Ah, Kyuhyun-ah. How are you?” they shared a fast hug before the younger Kim give attention to the cute dogs barking at him “And congratulations.” he smirked eerily just like his older brother when he was making everyone laugh. They really look alike.

“Thank you?” he laughed.

“Where’s Jongwoon hyung?”

“Ah he’s taking a shower he’s going to fish in a little while.”

“What time manager is arriving?”

“Soon I think, I’m not sure.” shrugged.

The couple was going to take advantage of the rare opportunity of being on vacation to travel overseas with other members so they can be free from their fans for a while with no concerns about them knowing about their relationship status. Unfortunately this time his lovely brother-in-law couldn’t join them.

“You guys never know when the manager is coming.” Jongjin rolled his eyes.

“Jongjin hyung where were you that you didn’t come to the apartment? Jongwoon haven’t say anything…”

“Ah…” he scratched his neck, embarrassed “I slept with my girlfriend at a hotel so you could be more comfortable here.” he shrugged “I know it’s been long since you saw each other the last time and you are enlisted… I thought it was fair enough.”

Kyuhyun smiled, nodding and thanking the other.

“So how hyung proposed to you?” Jongjin asked excitedly as they sat on the couch.

“Ah nothing big. He just woke up and said ‘let’s get married’. And I said yes.”

Jongjin laughed loud “It looks like you. So you have decided something?”

“Oh yes. We decided a theme for the wedding.”

“Oh? Already? And when’s going to happen?”

“Next spring.”

“But you’ll be enlisting…?”

“…I forgot…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Been forgiven by the younger and have an opportunity to explain the entire situation was hard but Jogwoon did not gave up. He didn’t want to be far from Kyuhyun and couldn’t accept they broke up that way (even if he just discovered in the middle of the fight that the other considerer him as his boyfriend).

He used and abused his credit card buying expensive food and wines he knew their younger liked. Kyuhyun accepted his gifts but stayed silent, not even looking him in the eye and that broke his heart every single time.

“Jongwoon… you and Kyuhyun… is it true?”

Jongwoon sighed heavily without looking away from the television. He wished he wouldn’t hear the same question so many times. He wished s had not discovered about their relationship that way. But, as his mother used to say, we don’t always have what we want.

“Yes.” he answered harshly, trying not to be too rude with his friend.

“Yah you don’t have to be this way, I just asked you a question.” the other complained.

“Youngwoon-ah…” sighed again, moving his phone away from his ear for a moment before talking again “What do you want to know?”

“Jungsoo hyung told me what happened when I called him, I just wanted to hear you telling the truth.” Youngwoon sighed too, sounding frustrated “He told me you two fought in the middle of the dorm because you cheated on Kyuhyun? Is that true Jongwoon?”

Laying down on the couch, Jongwoon released a childish sound like he was being annoyed. He lay on his side and pouted.

“No…” answered slyly “It’s not true. I never cheated on him.”

“But you were going out with that girl.”

“Yes, I was. But I had a reason.”

“And what reason?”

“Youngwoon-ah… I’m scared… I was going out with her because I’m afraid.” he closed his eyes and covered them with his free arm.

“Afraid of what you stupid? You know… Kyuhyun-ah talked to Jungsoo hyung about that and by what he said to me, it looks like he really likes you…”

“I’m stupid, aren’t I?” he laughed softly “I’m afraid of this love, Youngwoon-ah. I want to protect Kyuhyun. I know some day something about our relationship is going to leak, everything we’re going to earn from it is hate and I don’t want this to happen. So I went out with her so people don’t get suspicious about us… But it did not work at all, right?”

“You’re so stupid.” came the answer.

“I know.” he huffed “Youngwoon-ah what should I do?”

“Have you tried talking to him? Or he keeps ignoring you?”

“I… I don’t… I haven’t tried talking to him, really… I… I was just asking for forgiveness without explanation… Oh my god… I don’t deserve him, Youngwoon.”

“If you really like him I think you better run after him. Talk to him, Jongwoon. But a serious talk.”

“Ok.” he nodded “But Youngwoon… Do you accept?”

“Accept what?”

“This. This relationship.”

“Jongwoon-ah we have been best friends for years, you’re not gonna get rid of me right now. Not even a coming out is gonna divide us.” he laughed “Yah I need to hang up, my time is over, talk to you in a while, alright?”

“Alright.” Jongwoon smiled, moving his phone away and locking it.

He closed his eyes and let his mind wander, slowly digesting his friend’s words.

“Is it true?” he heard someone ask him somewhere close to where he was, shocking him.

He sat on the couch quickly, looking around him with wide eyes searching who asked him that question, his eyes landing on Kyuhyun standing beside the couch, between the kitchen and the living room, a neutral expression on his face.

“You heard my call with Youngwoon?”he asked slowly, feeling apprehensive.

“I’m sorry I was listening to your call hyung but when I noticed it was about… us… I couldn’t help.” he looked away.

Jongwoon bit his lower lip, thinking.

“…Yes.” said “What you heard is the truth.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you want to let your marriage be in spring? What if Kyuhyun enlist before that?”

The couple was silent while looking at the dark wood table of the little restaurant where they were in Florence.

“Junsoo hyung is right. Why don’t you marry before spring, like in winter? Or on Chuseok? You’ll have a reason to disappear from the media and to leave the country.”

The couple nodded in silence, Jongwoon looking up and staring briefly at his hyung and his friend.

“Or we could let to marry when Kyuhyun discharge.” he remarked.

“No!” Kyuhyun exclaimed lifting up his head in record time “Wait three years to marry? No, I prefer to advance it to Chuseok.” he grimaced.

“So you want to marry on Chuseok?” Jongwoon asked “That’s alright for me.” he shrugged “Now we only need to confirm the marriage hall.”

They stayed silent for a moment, drinking their cafes, Jungsoo looking his notifications on his phone and Youngwoon was throwing little paper balls on Jongwoon.

“Why don’t you ask for one of Siwon’s properties for a day or two?” Youngwoon asked casually, taking one more paper tissue from the table and ripping it in tiny pieces to make new balls and throw it at his friend.

“It’s a good idea.” Jungsoo agreed “He still wants to redeem himself for what he done when Jongwoon-ah was in the army.”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes but said nothing, taking his mug and sipping his not so hot chocolate – they’ve been there for a few hours now enjoying the view from the Palazzo Pitti while talking.

“What do you think?” Jongwoon asked his fiancée.

“That’s fine with me.” he shrugged.

Jongwoon sighed loudly, an annoyed expression on his face.

“You could show a little more excitement, no?” he said softly, getting more annoyed when his fiancée shrugged one more time “Why you’re so annoying?”

“You love me anyway, don’t complain.” Kyuhyun said.

“Yeah… I love. Unfortunately.”

“Yah!” he exclaimed, trying not to show his smile and ignoring his hyung’s soft laughs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Their second fight that consequently led to the end of their relationship happened when the older was enlisted and Kyuhyun was too busy with his packed schedule, with almost no time to see his own boyfriend – the reason why they fought.

[20xx/07/14 9pm] Ye

Do you have any free time so we can see each other?

[20xx/07/15 3am] Kyuhyunie

Hyung you know I barely have time to rest…

[20xx/07/15 6:12am] Ye

Ok

[20xx/07/15 6:24am] Kyuhyunnie

Why hyung?

[20xx/07/15 6:30am] Ye

Maybe cause I’m missing my boyfriend who I haven’t seen since I enlisted few months ago...

[20xx/07/15 9am] Kyuhyunnie

Hyung you’re sounding like that girlfriend who keeps demanding attention...

You know how my schedule is…

[20xx/07/15 1pm] Ye

Kyuhyun... is this some excuse to not see me?

[20xx/07/15 3pm] Kyuhyunnie

What are you talking about hyung? Of course I want to see you!

Why you’re so angry?

[20xx/07/15 3:22pm] Ye

…Kyuhyun… I think it’s best if we talk…

I’ll call you when I arrive home

 

The discussion through the phone lasted hours, one yelling at the other and worrying the people who listened to them. They yell things they would feel sorry after, they were annoyed, furious. Kyuhyun didn’t seem to understand how the older felt and neither Jongwoon seemed willing to talk about his own feelings – loneliness and forsaken.

In some moment when they were breathless and panting, Jongwoon asked for time. Asked for distance. Kyuhyun taken aback and feeling his heart breaking with those words asked with a choked voice why the older wanted time, if he wanted to break up. If he still loves him.

“Kyuhyun… It’ll be for the best this time away from each other. It’s not like something will change, honestly…” he laughed softly “I still love you but at the moment I want to be alone.”

Not much time after ending the call with his (ex) boyfriend his phone was ringing again, his favorite dongsaeng’s name on the screen.

Going out to have dinner with Siwon and his brother helped him getting a little distract, to forget for a moment he was single again after so many years. He needed that distraction more than he wanted to admit to himself.

He listened to trying to convince him to forget Kyuhyun, that maybe breaking up with him was the best solution and, if he wanted, he could introduce him some nice girls. Jongwoon felt bothered but smiled, denying the suggestion of going out with someone else. He knew Siwon wasn’t doing it on purpose, he was just concerned about his soul since his religion was strict with this matter.

He couldn’t blame him but he couldn’t control his baby brother’s sharp tongue, complaining loudly about what he was doing.

Sighing, Jongwoon just wanted to sleep and wake up when this nightmare he was living ended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun exclaimed loudly when the older entered the room with wet hair and torso “Hyung I found the perfect place for our marriage!”

“Oh? Where?” he asked surprised, his mouth forming an adorable natural pout. Kyuhyun didn’t hold back and nibbled his fiancée lower lip when Jongwoon sat beside him on the mattress “Yah, say where.” laughed.

“Since our marriage is Middle Earth style why don’t we marry in Hobbiton? I just found out that gay marriage is legal in New Zeland and I opened their website and they do marriages there!” his smile was wide and his eyes shined more than stars, making clear the amount of excitement he was feeling that moment.

Internally, Jongwoon was feeling upset for breaking his happiness so soon.

“But Kyu-ah… Don’t you want all the members on our marriage?” he asked slowly, looking at his phone screen where a list of prices was displayed – making his wallet cry beforehand – “If we go overseas some of them can’t go…”

“I know…” he sighed “But it could be only our parents, what do you think? It would draw less attention…”

“Is this what you really want?”

Kyuhyun stared at him briefly.

“I think so.”

“I want you to be sure, Kyuhyun-ah.”

“But hyung…”

“Think about it, ok? Let’s enjoy our stay here.”

“Ok…” he grimaced a little before opening his mouth once again “But I still want to dress like an elf prince.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

They ended up choosing to marry on Chuseok in one of Siwon’s many properties away from Seoul. They gave the excuse that they want to celebrate the holiday with all the members after been away for too long. Their parents would arrive the day of the ceremony of some of their friends, the other member’s parents that accept them with sincerity and some managers. It would be something simple and intimate because Jongwoon already accepted Kyuhyun’s idea of a real marriage in Hobbiton (with a wedding officiant and everything) with only their family after his discharge from army and do a symbolic ceremony to their members in their country.

Deciding what suit they’re going to wear in the ceremony was complicated. Either wants to wear the same clothes or totally different ones. They opted to marry in a simple black suit with a blue flower in the chest pocket. After, during the party, all the guests would dress as the theme (Middle Earth) and the grooms would dress like king Thranduil – with no crown.

On the day of their marriage everyone was nervous.

It’s going to rain? Did the fans found the location? Did the paparazzi took pictures and published (and consequently ending their lives and their carriers)? Jongwoon was giving up? Kyuhyun is going to show up?

Their cell phones didn’t stop buzzing with text messages of congratulations from friends who couldn’t be invited, making smiles emerge on their lips.

A hair and makeup team who knew the group and support the marriage went all the away till the mansion to pretty up the grooms and other members. Soon all the guests arrived and everything was ready, only the grooms weren’t there.

Lee Sooman was standing on the small platform in a corner of the garden where no one outside of the property could see, joyfully smiling as one by one the grooms walked to him, standing in front of their mentor with tearful eyes with so much happiness.

“We are gathered here to the symbolic union of Kim Jongwoon and Cho Kyuhyun.” he solemn started “These two men who love each other and makes us feel jealous of this love.” the guests laughed a little, agreeing “A love that overcame barriers and prejudices and even death.” he smiled.

Jongwoon was looking at Kyuhyun without paying attention to what his mentor was saying. He could only see his fiancée face, standing in front of him tightly holding his hands, a radiant smile on his face that could be compared to the sun (or to Zhoumi’s smile), his shining eyes starting to becoming red with tears he tried to hold.

Kyuhyun was beautiful and he was his.

The younger, then, saw the other was distracted, squeezed his hand and inclined his head a little to the side, silently asking him to pay attention.

“I ask you, Kyuhyun and Jongwoon, to say your vows, please.” asked gently.

Both of them nodded and soon, reluctantly, they withdrew their hands to take the papers inside their suit.

“As our song says, hyung… There’s only one person, I only want you.” Kyuhyun said with a happy smile “Even if we fight and break up many times I will always want you and only you.” he bit his lower lip in a shy moment before he looked up the paper in his hands “I found this text on the internet and I wanted to read to you… well… I changed some things because the original was about a bride and a groom and we already fought once when we compared one of us with a girl, so…” the guests laughed at Kyuhyun’s comment and Jongwoon narrowed his eyes for a briefly moment, still smiling “I want you to face everything and every problem you may have by side. I want to love you every day. Knowing this is more than a simple marriage. I compromise myself to help you to love life, to always hug you with tenderness and to have patience that love requires. Or at least try. Is everyday that you prove me, more than with promises, that your love is mine. I love you, Kim Jongwoon.”

Sniffling could be heard by the garden together with clicks from cameras as Kyuhyun finished the text without crying, even if his eyes were even redder and his voice thicker.

Jongwoon took a deep breath before unfolding his paper and looked around for a second.

“Doing justice to our marriage theme, I took a song from the movie, Evenstar, and I’ll sing the original version in Sindarin and combine a little with Korean so everyone can understand.” he smiled and nodded, taking another deep breath one more time before start singing.

 

Ú i vethed nâ i onnad. Not the end, this is the beginning

Si boe u-dhanna. Now, is necessery that you don’t fall.

Ae u-esteli, esteliach nad... If you don’t trust something…

Nâ boe u i... It is not…

Estelio han, estelio han, estelio... Trust this, trust this, trust…

Estelio han, estelio veleth... Trust this, trust our love...

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, trust our love.” he happily smiled, drying his fiancée’s tears that fell silently.

“I love you.” he whispered.

Sooman, then, cleared his throat asking to the chosen people to bring the crowns to symbolize the exchange of rings.

“Cho Kyuhyun, do you take Kim Jongwoon to be your husband?”

“I do.”

“Kim Jongwoon, do you take Cho Kyuhyun to be your husband?”

“I do.”

“Very well, take this crown with your fiancée’s brother and speak your vow with the crown above your fiancée’s head.” Kyuhyun turned and smiled at Jongjin who was holding a cushion with an elfish metal crown painted old bronze bought on the internet. Jongwoon inclined his head and let the younger hold the crown close to his head.

“I, Cho Kyuhyun… Promised to love and protect you. Forevermore. You are mine and I am yours. To this moment until the day I die.” when he finished saying his vows, he put the crown on Jongwoon’s head as they trained him to do the day prior, smiling when he saw the other drying his own tears discretely.

“Jongwoon, take this crown with your fiancée’s sister and speak your vow with the crown above your fiancée’s head.”

Jongwoon, then, turned to Ahra with a big happy smile and bowed a little before taking the silver elfish crown that was on the little cushion.

“I, Kim Jongwoon… Promised to love and protect you. Forevermore. You are mine and I am yours. To this moment until the day I die.” he put the crown on Kyuhyun’s head and squeezed his red cheeks briefly, making the guests laugh once again.

“With the powers granted to me by the groom’s vote, I declare you married. Jongwoon?”

“Yes, sir?” he asked nervously.

“You can kiss your husband.” Sooman smiled and blinked at him.

Jongwoon nodded and put his hands on his husband’s round face, getting closer and pecking his soft lips. Even if it was their marriage, he didn’t want to make his guests, their families and friends, uncomfortable.

“I love you.” said as he moved away to glue his forehead with Kyuhyun’s, who had his hands on his husband’s thin wrists “I love you so much…” laughed and hugged him.

“I love you too, Jongwoon.”

“Now we’re officially the second and the third Super Junior members to get married.” Jongwoon said loudly, making everyone laugh.