Together :)

You

She did know that everything happen for a reason. She had live her life by thinking that rainbow will never forget to come after rain. She has been that optimist for more than 23 years. But when her best friend left her, the optimist spirit was leaving her too. Gone was the girl who was still smiling even when she is fired from her favourite workplace. She can go through all the obstacles because her best friend was there. Stayed with her through ups and downs. Without Lia, she would not be this optimist, this positive. But, Lia left. And she knew better that Lia left because of her. Her clingy action. Her loves for attention. Her scared of everything. And above all, her weird ways of thinking.

Everything was falling apart and she did not know how to put everything back into normal.

It is her fault anyways.

So when her favourite man knocked her rooms, she quickly wiped her tears and pretended to focus on the phone.

“Hey, are you okay?” Jin settled himself on the bed, focusing his gaze on her. She tried her best to put her attention on her phone. Her hand was so busy scrolling.

“I know you are not.” He spoke softly as he moved closer to her, making her shudder in response. His warmth was making her stomach backflips for a few times. But, damn. It made her tears threaten to drop. She was trembling, hard. She bite her lips, prevented herself from crying.

“You are wrong. I am more than okay “ she faked her laugh while playing with her shirt. But, hell. She did not noticed how trembled her voice was.

Jin kept his gaze on her. Even in this state, this girl never failed to make his heart beats fast. This fragile girl had so many things going on in her life but she never failed to try to walk on her own.

She may not tell him anything, but he know. He will always know.

That is how important the girl is in his life.

He sighed and moved closer before wrapped his arms around her petite body. She was so small and so warm that made him want to protect her. From everything.

She rested her head on his collarbone. And she cried.

It is just not right for him to make her feels wanted and cared of. Everyone was leaving her and she scared that this man will too.

“You should leave me.”

“And why should I “

And it became quiet for a while until Jin rest his chin on her head.

“Because I’m not worth it.” Her words became mumbled.

“ and who the hell said that” damn , he and his short replies.

“No one.” She whispered softly . She hugged him tightly , not wanting to hear his response.

“I love you.” He kissed her forehead.

“Jin, I’m not joking here.”

“ I love you.” He kissed her eyes.

“Jin …… “ Her voice cracked.

“I love you.” He then kissed her nose.

And she breaks down.

“And I love you.” He said, looking to her eyes before placing his lips on hers. The kiss was pure yet intense. All the feelings was put in one long kiss.

Before pulling away, Jin pecked her lips before hugged her once again.

“And that’s it. I love you so much that whatever happen, we will fight together. You and me. Together. Because that’s how much I love you. I can’t promised you better days ahead but I promised to be with you forever. And you know right everyday with me is always a better day.” He chuckled.

“I love you too.”

And he was right. She just need him to overcome her problems.


Because with him, everything was always right 

 


because Jin is baeeeeeeeeeeee

there are so many errors and i'm so lazy to edit it (maybe later MAYBE)

chilll and have a good days dudeeeeeee

love, 

mel