Missed

You from another world

This morning hyesoo rushed to the airport for catching a glimpse for her ultimate korean celebrity crush; Gong yoo. she wake up early in the morning and prepare everything already, she brought her dslr camera, digital camera, her phone and she also bring her palaroid. she prepared all to well but she forgot about the most important thing, her sleep. she's way too excited to even bother resting her eyes for 2 days, and here she is dark circle look so terrible in her porcelain skin but she doesn't really bother about it anyway.

meanwhile in the airplane, her celebrity crush a.k.a gong yoo already prepare for landing and currently enjoying his chicken for breakfast and a cup of coffee to start his hectic day. he actually planning to took off a couple of days off but his manager keep nagging him and pouted when his manager decided that he only get a week for days off.

'well it's better than none. so don't disturb me with any kind of work let me be at peace for a whole week, and when i'm back i will so ready to do a lot lot of work.' said gong yoo.

'noted. i keep your words just now don't try to even deny this in the future.' kang manager grinned his teeth to gong yoo. 

gong yoo smiled at his manager and focused on enjoying his breakfast again. he know that 30 minutes from now he will be welcomed in the airport with a really really packed fans that waiting for him and wanting to take a picture of him. gong yoo love his fans so much, but sometime his fans doesn't really give him an enough space for him to enjoy his personal life so sometimes he just feel tired of it but it doesn't mean that he's not being grateful for the fame that he have now but he also want to enjoy his life, he want to start going out with friends, spending a holiday with family and most important start a relationship with someone that will accept him not as gong yoo that the public know but him as a whole. 

-airport- 

gong yoo arrived and like what he already guess his fullpack fans already welcome him with a scream and shout from everywhere. he actually feel sorry for other passengers that might feel uncomfortable being around him. he start to walk to his fans and let some of his fans takinga photo of him and sign, he's staying there with a warming smile that can melts any women hearts around the worldfor about 1 and a hald hour. pretty tiring ofcourse but he really enjoying the time with his fans. 

 

meanwhile hye soo piss with herself why on eart she had a stomach cramp now, she need to rushed to gong yoo really immediately if not she might lost chances of having a clear look of her ultimate crush. she run from the toilet to the gong yoo gate arrival but she find herself standing in a big crowd and cant even catch a glimpse of him, she start to feel panic because she's afraid that she might not be able to take some photo of him, but being in crowd make her uncomfortable she's actually a bit of scared meeting with a stranger but now in front of her there was a fullpack stranger that circle her ultimate crush who actually also a stranger but she still like him anyways. 

'i have two option now, jumping to get his picture but i know the picture will get all blurry or mingle with that fullpack of people to get a clearer viewed of gong yoo.' she murmured to herself. 

she decided to stay still and jump to get his picture with her dalr but a sudden pain in her stomach cameback;her cramped. she feel so much in pain without she's even realizing that the fullpack of people start to open up a way for their crush to pass through, 'this dman cramps kills me.argh.' she talking to herself. she doesn't realize that she attract gong yoo attention because she's been pouting and siting in the cold floor and talking to herself with such a cute ways, at least that's what gong yoo think about her. 

'she's too cute.' he murmured. but his manager able to catch the world 'cute' from gong yoo and his smiling back at him 'which one?' gong yoo replied,' that girl, sitting in the floor in such a cold breeze and keep pouting and murmur for herself, i find her so cute like a kitten' giggle gong yoo as he walk away for hye soo to his car. 

hye soo is indeed a smart beautiful and talented girl but she's quite slow when she's start to panicking. she doesn't even realize that his ultimate crush already leaving the airport because she's too focused with her cramps. 

'stupid hye soo, why on eart you let him go just like that' she said with an anger,disappointment and sadness on her face mixed all at once. she have to go back to reality that she missed the opportunity.AGAIN. 

 

she walk to the parking spot and start searching for her car, and it doesn't really took so much time for her to find her car because her car quite attract attention at once glances. she's driving an old but classy ferrari f50 with a jet black body color quite a fancy car that she drive this morning because she lost her other normal car keys. 

hye soo is the daughter of a millionaire in france, her father is a foreigner and her mother is korean. she's been raised in korea since she's child that's why her korean are quite good even for a hald blood foreigner like her, she also mastered in many foreign languages like france, english, and germany. she's the heir of her father gigantic company in france but she's decided not to inherit his father company and set up her own company in korea. she built a fashion company that really famous now in korea because celebrity such as bae suzy, park sin hye, lee min hoo, songsong couple work with her brands. she's quite independent on her own but her hobby is actually photography so sometimes the CEO herself take a snap of her model for its brand because she actually as good as a pro photographer.