The Fight

Pierced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A boring chapter a head I think:) "

 

"To be or not to be-"

 

"I really would not want to be you," my friend, Jessica, snickered. A loud screeching noise rose in the air as Mr. Lee rose.

 

"Is there a problem ladies?" he spoke. We were in class, theatre to be precise, and he was auditioning those who wished to be casted in the new Hamlet play. Chuckles were heard as Talia, the current auditionee, blushed a bright red.

 

"If we are boring you Ms. Hwang and Ms. Jung, I'm sure the both of you can do better. Hmm?" Mr. Lee questioned us obviously unamused.

 

"Jess, I officially hate you," I muttered as I started to fidget. She ignored me as she stood with her long, brown curls cascading down her back, "We would be delighted sir."

 

A few shouts and hoots erupted from the air as I felt my arm being dragged to the stage. "Can you never keep your mouth shut?"

 

"Most likely not. After all I do act like you," Jessica teased as a scowl appeared on my face.

 

"Anytime now ladies," Mr. Lee grumbled as he tapped his foot on the ground impatiently.

 

"Look Mr. Lee, I told you I'm not auditioning. Surely-"

 

"Enough Ms. Hwang! If you are not to audition, would the office suit you better?"

 

"Sir but-"

 

"No buts, two choices. Begin or get out," he announced as his foot continued to tap on the ground. I glared at Jessica as she gave me a lopsided smile. I sighed. I swear I will strangle her to death someday.

 

"To be or not to be, that is the question-" I began just as the bell rang.

 

"Saved by the bell Ms. Hwang. Literally. However, your luck will run out. All of you are dismissed," Mr. Lee said as he waved his arms, spinning around to go back to his desk. His smile began to appear as he looked up at me,

 

"Oh and Ms. Hwang."

 

"Yes?" I asked with a dumbfounded expression.

 

"You may have the semester off."

 

A smile glowed on my face as I hurried out the door, not before giving him a thanks. A banging interrupted my train of thoughts as I felt my hand being pulled by no other than Jessica herself.

 

"What happened?" I asked as she shrugged.

 

As we got closer to the sound, a chorus of "fight, fight, fight" rang in my ears. With my short height of 5'4, I jumped up and down in order to see what happened. Jessica giggled as she pushed herself through until we got to the front.

 

Two people were fighting. The one and only Taeyeon along with Yuri, a guy on the baseball team. Everyone knows Taeyeon.

 

I mean who couldn't? Typical play boy with his charming good looks such as his perfect brown hair that's kept out of his eyes, his strong jawline along with his toned and built body, while he wore his signature smirk all the time.

 

Yuri on the other hand was a sweet guy who only got angry either if someone pushed him to his limits or if someone picked on his girl, Yoona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter