Chapter 1

Her Perfect Disguise

It was a perfect morning. The Sun was shining brightly, the birds are chirping cheerfully. It's the perfect weather to have a stroll outside. Shownu got up from his bed and changed his pajama to a casual black tshirt and a grey sweatpants. Shownu is the leader of a korean boy band, Monsta X. He's handsome, hot, y, cute and kind at the same time. Monsta X is now a rising group, they received popularity all around the world by their fan club, Monbebe. Because of their rising popularity, they were given a huge bungalow to live in, instead of their small apartment when they first moved in when they debuted. All of the members have their own room for their privacy, they didn't have to share a room anymore. But this, didn't make their family-like relationship gets any lesser. They still watch movies together, play together, and eat together just like a normal family would do. It is now the holidays, and fortunately, Monsta X have no schedules. They are now able to take their rest doing whatever they want to, it has been such a hectic and busy month for them.

Shownu grabbed his phone and earphones, put on his shoes and went outside of the house. He started walking around the residential area like he always do every morning, but somehow today, he feels happier and there's a feeling that makes him excited for no reason. Shownu didn't know what it is but he sure loved the feeling of it. Shownu played his favourite song, Big Sean's "Bounce Back". It's a song that he listens to go through his day. Nananananana bounce back!, sang Shownu. He walked with a very cheerful expression on his squishy face, he made some residents looked at him as if he's crazy or something. He looked up at the sun, enjoying it's soothing rays. He loved the Sun. Shownu felt really good today. Ah,it really is a perfect morning. Shownu continued walking leisurely while listening to the songs in his phone until he felt hungry. He stopped by a convenience store and grabbed a bowl of ramyun, a roll of kimbap and a bottle of cola. Just like every normal person, he sits out side the convenience store and devoured his delicious bowl of ramyun and his kimbap. Feeling full, Shownu finished his cola and decided to go home. 

On his way back home, he suddenly thought of getting a pet, well maybe a dog, that can accompany him during his morning strolls. At least I won't feel lonely, and I have someone to play with in the morning. Aish why are the kids so lazy to wake up in the morning. Hm well, maybe I should get a dog for myself, the kids love dogs too especially Changkyun, so it won't be a bother for them, Shownu thought to himself. Shownu was lost in his thoughts while walking until he was deadly shocked when he arrived at the entrance of his house. There's a huge, white Siberian Husky sleeping in front of the entrance door. It's so beautiful and elegant and Shownu was mesmerized at it's beauty. The dog had pure white fur, with somewhat looks like streaks of silver to Shownu. Shownu had never seen a dog as beautiful as the one he's seeing right in front of his eyes in his whole life. What the hell...What is this dog doing here?