Final

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Seolmi arrived unto her classroom, she immediately plopped down her head unto her table. She was exhausted. She was lacking sleep since she needed to finish her project and she woke up at exactly five in the morning to prepare for school so that she could help her brothers prepare when it's time for them to wake up. She was exhausted indeed.

"What's wrong with you?" Seulgi asked.

"Oh the usual I bet." Irene said.

"Yeah. The boys had been far more energetic today. It drained my entire energy. I don't know if I can stay up during lectures." Selmi groaned.

"Poor you. Hey Irene, have you heard? There's a transfer student from Seoul High and he's incredibly handsome. Have you seen him strall in the hallways?"

"Yeah, and I can tell that this boy is definitely Seolmi's ideal guy. He perfectly fits you're dream man Seolmi-ah. Yaaah! Are you even listening?" Irene nudged Seolmi who suddenly fell asleep.

"Y..yeah. There's this new guy. Hmm.." Before Seolmi could continue her sleep, their homeroom teacher finally arrived and proceeded with her lecture. "This is going to be a long day." She thought.

 

After her class, she went to the daycare center to fetch the triplets. But before going home, they went to a teokbeokki stall just like what she promised to Manse that morning. As Daehan, Minguk and Manse were happily eating their food, Seolmi took out her book and answered her homework so she'll be able to do her chores directly once they get home. After eating, they went home using the usual route, where it was faster and more convenient for them. They always pass by a field near the river. Whenever they pass, the field was usually empty. But that day was different.

There was a young man, almost the same age as her, who was playing with his dog on the field. He looked very handsome as Seolmi's thoughts said so. There was one thing Seolmi really likes, a man who loves dogs just like her. And the man she was seeing now perfectly fits the description.

Seolmi didn't notice, but she was already staring at the boy in the field. Her stare was broken when she saw Manse running his way. Seolmi looked at Daehan disbelief. 

"Dae, why did you let go of your brother's hand?"

Ignoring her question, Daehan replied "Noona, I wanna go to meong meong too." [meong meong = puppy]

"Me too noona." Minguk added.

"Okay okay. But just for awhile. We're only going to get Manse. After that, we need to go home. Noona still has a lot of things to do." She said as she let go of the two. As soon as she let go, they immediately ran to the field to play with the dog while she slowly followed.

The moment she reached where the boy was she immediately apologized to him.

"I'm really sorry. They just really love dogs." 

"It's okay. It's fun to watch them play."

"I'm sorry but we need to go home now." 

"Okay, No problem. Nice meeting you here. Vivi come here they need to go."

 

When they left, all Seolmi could think about was the boy on the field. "Darn! I forgot to ask his name!" 

 

The next day, Seolmi was sitting on the school park reading her book in advance before classes starts. She came to school a little bit too early for her liking. Since her mother was home, she was able to go to school first but she still needed to fetch her brothers from school like usual.

While reading, she couldn't help but divert her thoughts on what happened the other day. She wanted to know the guy's name. She was clearly interested with him, but the only thing she knows is that his dog's name is Vivi.

Moment's later, there was a sudden tap on her shoulder. She thought it was Seulgi but the moment she lift up her head from reading her book, she saw the guy from the other day.

"Oh! Aren't you the mother of the three kids?" He asked in amazement. "You're a student?"

"Oh my goodness no! They were my brothers. I'm their elder sister." Seolmi said. "How could you think I'm their mother?" Seolmi thanked the heavens the there was no one there other than the two of them when that happened.

"Oh I'm really sorry for assuming. By the way I'm Sehun." 

"I'm Seolmi."

"I can't believe we're schoolmates. I was planning to bring Vivi to the field again so that I'll be able to see you again."

Seolmi blushed on what he said in which Sehun noticed.

"I mean.. You and your brothers."

"Y..yeah. We usually go there since it's the nearest way to our home."

"So... Do you usually fetch your brothers from school?"

"Yeah. My parents are always at work by that time so whenever they're not around. I'm tasked to take care of them. Which is u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter