it was always you.

Don't Let Me Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Maybe we just shouldn’t be together.” Her voice pierced through his soft heart, which suddenly became as cold as ice and as hard as a rock.

“Fine. If you honestly don’t want to be with me, then we can just end it right here so we don’t waste anymore of our time.” His said out of anger, but truly did not mean a single thing.

 

< : >

 

It’s been exactly five months since Joohyun and Sehun officially broke up. They were once a couple that everyone looked up to, but now they couldn’t even stand to look at one another. Sometimes, Sehun would believe that he feels Joohyun’s presence in his house, but when he checks, no one is there. Her little vanity isn’t by the window anymore, her high heels are no longer by the front door and lastly, Joohyun wasn’t there with him.

“I don’t even know why I still care about her.” Sehun asked himself as he laid his body on top of his couch, actually, the couch him and Joohyun paid for together. While laying there, he his television to watch some of his favorite variety shows, which just so happens to be the television that they also bought together. Everything in his household was the items that the former couple purchased together. Sehun was living in the past as he continued to live in their former apartment they once shared as Joohyun was out on her own, creating a new chapter in her life.

“She was the one who truly wanted to break up with me.” He scoffed as he spoke into the void. “Our whole relationship must have been a joke to her.”

Sehun rolled over and stared right into his ceiling as he began to remember the last moments Joohyun and him had shared together.

 

< : >

 

After a long day of work, Sehun finally arrived home, where Joohyun was waiting for him. He casually entered the house as he placed his bag on the table and ran over to Joohyun. Sehun wrapped his arms around her petite figure as he whispered into her ears, “Miss me?”

Usually, Joohyun would giggle and leave small pecks of kisses upon his face. Although, this time, she grabbed onto his arms to release her from his touch. She angrily said with her soft voice, “It’s driving me crazy about how much I miss you.”

“I’m here, so there’s no need to worry.” Sehun accepted the fact that Joohyun didn’t want to be touched and he took a few steps back. He was confused as to why she was so mad. “Are you angry at me?”

“I’m not specifically angry at you.” Joohyun stopped making eye contact with Sehun and began to stare at the floor. “I’m angry that we’ve haven’t been able to spend any time together. I thought once we start to live with each other, we’ll be able to see each other more often. Instead, we’re both busy with life and we’re only able to see one another when we’re heading to bed and that just isn’t enough. I still have this long feeling of wanting to see you.”

“Joohyun-ah.” He calmly said as he reached out for Joohyun’s hand, but she quickly snatched her hand away from him. Due to this action, a small bit of Sehun’s heart broke. “It’s going to be alright, trust me. We’re both currently busy with school and work, but we’ll overcome this obstacle. We always do, remember?”

Joohyun looked up at Sehun and began to yell out of anger. “I’m sorry for randomly getting angry at you, but I’m just frustrated! How are we a couple when we don’t even see each other to act like one?”

“We’re a couple because our hearts are still connected together.” His voice slightly rose up. “Do you not have faith in our relationship?”

“Sehun, I love you, I really do.” Joohyun stuttered throughout her sentence as her voice broke down. “But I feel like we should have a break, you know? We don’t have time for each other, so maybe this just isn’t our time. Maybe we just shouldn’t b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter