Chapter 1 : Shocking News

Dandelion

DANDELIN CAST :

  • Kim Rowoon
  • Jung Seong So
  • Kim Inseong
  • Kim Hani (Rowoon's mother)
  • Kim Tae Jun (Inseong's father)
  • Shin Sera (Ajumma Shin)
  • Some SF9 & WJSN Member
  • Others

Chapter 1 : Shocking news

@ Neoz high School

Today at class 11 A is just the same as always, Boring Day. But luckily teacher Kim is absent today so everyone just in their own world, playing games, have a chat with friends, or just sitting there istening to the music. Among all the students, there is someone who is chatting happily with his friends,  he is Kim Rowon. Neoz's popular baseball player, and part of Neoz's dance team, tall boy with handsome face complete with good personality, he make a friend with everyone which make him more charming. A lot of girl in their school fall for him, Bur he only fall for one person, she is Jung Seong So. A beautiful and cheerful girl from class 11 B. Actually they're already close but they don't officially dating...yet.

Rowoon's POV

Since today is such a boring day I decided t g to dance room with Zuho. Actualy we don't have any practice, but rather than stay in the class or go to crowded canteen, it's better we go to the practice room to prepare for the competition next month. But in our way to practice room we meet Seong So, so I just cassually call her.

"Seong So-ya.." I call her when she getting closer.

"Oh.. rowoon-ah, Zuho-ya, you are here. Where are you two going?" asked Seong So

"We'll go to dance room to prepare for the dance competition. And you?"

"Me?.. Ah i want to meet Bona, we want to make our project, but honestly I just didn't have a mood to make it.." She answer with a really cute face

"Yya.. Such a lazy girl. You have to study well, you know?"

"I studied well, you know? keke" this girl, She will never let me win.. 

"Arra.. Arra Ms Jung, you win"

"Haha.. Ah i think i have to go now, or Bona will mad at me, keke. See you later Rowoon-ah, Zuho-ya. Good luck for the cmpetition."

"Nee..." And she just leave, Ah i want to talk with her more.

"Stop with that face, you can talk to her later. Aren't I told you to ask her to go on date? If you date her you can talk with her as much as you want haha." said Zuho to me. I wonder if he really want to give me an advice or just want to diss me, huh?

"Huh.. said Baek Zuho, you told me as if you ever ask a girl to go on a date. Stop with that nonsense zuho-ya.." Bingo he must be fed up now, who told you to diss kim rowoon huh? keke

"Yya.. Kom Rowoon" Ok i just make him annoyed

"Mian.. Mian.." at the end i just said sorry to him or i can't go home safely today...

Author POV

Rowoon and Zuh too busy dissing each other that they don't realize that there are some sunbaes in front of them and Brukk... Rowoon just bumped to someone.

"Yya... Where's your eyes huh?" said that person, He is Kim Inseong, third year student at Neoz Hogh School and his friend Jaeyoon and Dawon. Inseong is in class 12 A along with his friends, he is known for his cold personality. He never bother to make a friend, sometimes he even act careless and just say what he want to say without think of other people's feeling. but actually he is a nice person if you already close to him, he just hard to believe in other people.

" I'm sorry sunbae-nim I didn't see you. I'm sorry." Rowoon politely apologize to inseong but this is inseng, he will never frgive rowoon easily.

"Sorry? you think everything can be done just by your sorry huh? you almost make me fall. You're just useless" said inseng to rowoon, well this is ice prince inseong. But rowoon will never let anyone to hurt his pride.

"Mian Sunbae-nim I already apologize to you. You didn't even hurt just for a little bit, didn't you think you're too harsh?"

"you dare to talk back to me?" Don't you know who i am?" nah seem like kim rowoon already make inseong mad. this won't be easy.

"I know sunbae-nim, but what you said earlier is little bit too harsh. I'm sorry." 

"ah i think i just waste my time talking to you." and they just walk away

" he didn't even hurt, but he act like i make him injured."

"don't need to think about that, what do yu expect from kim inseong huh? let's go to dance room"

-------

Rowoon's House

"I'm home..." said rowoon as soon as he entered his house.

"Rowoon-ah you are home, go take a bath and meet eomma when dinner time, eomma have something to talk with you." said kim hani -rowoon's eomma-

"seem like it's something serious. I will come quickly." said rowon and he run to the upstair to his room.

--

After he finished, he come downstair to meet his mother.

"eomma, what's eomma want to say to me?"

"rowoon-ah it's been a few years that your father leave us right?" and rowoon think that this nesw is not that god.

"Eomma don't ever mentin about that again, you know i never like it, right?" since a few years ago when his father leave them for other woman, he never like it when his mother talk about that anymore.

"Mian rowoon-ah, i think that you need father figure for you, and eomma already meet the one that can be a good father for yu.. a better father. I have a plan to get married, is it okay if i get married again?" Rowoon's eomma said it i one sentence that make rowoon can't say anything, it just so sudden and he just afraid that that person will act the same as his father. and right now it's only one thing in his mind.. "what to do..."

---------

Hello it's been a really long time. I get busy with my school. sorry for my bad english and pease bear the typo... if you have any advice, feel free to write it down at the comment. I will gladly read it and imprve my story. don't forget to subscribe and upvote... Thank you for reading.. sorry if the story is not that good because this is my first story, so your comment is really helpful.. And Let's Be friend^^ <3