Back Door

Player's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm tired" 

The young tall boy sighed.

"You're not doing much. Just helping your older brother" was the sentence he kept hearing each time he said he was tired, and now, he seriously grew tired of it.

Half-brother, he wanted to clarify but didn't.  

Chanyeol was Sehun's older Half-brother, he was taller than him. A boxer, who is always qualified to the finals of important competitions. Yet Sehun was only his servant, or so he keeps thinking.

Chanyeol kept bossing Sehun for the past 4 years, the boy spent his last year of high school and 3 years of his College life only running behind Chanyeol like his shadow. And the boy had no choice but to do so. 

Sehun was already the family's failure, he wanted to study how to make video games,but the whole family was against it. They were always only proud of Chanyeol who made it big while he is still young. But Sehun? He was just the young brother, who knows nothing about life who keeps hearing "why can't you be like Chanyeol?" , "why can't you learn from Chanyeol"... The boy wasn't even able to go out with his friends because he was never allowed to do a thing without Chanyeol. And his friends were under qualified to be his friends in his family's eyes, they were "bad friends and only losers" they said.

 

"How's it going?" Was heard from his phone as he put it in his ears. 

"BAD!" He dramatically said. "Chanyeol has a match tonight, and I have to go. What am I going to do Suho?"

Suho was the eldest in their group of friends, he was the nicest one too. Always playing the dumb big brother role perfectly. 

"Poor little thing"

Yes, Sehun was a poor little thing.

"All you can hope for Cinderella, is to meet your charming prince" he finished and Sehun was failing to catch if the older was serious or just joking. "Make sure to survive kid" he tried to cheer him up.

I'll try. Sehun had to prepare himself to go in less than an hour. 

"Oh and don't forget to finish writing your report" said Suho before ending the call.

I'm doomed. He only has 2 days to finish writing it and he didn't even start. Why did he even start studying business? Oh right, his parents forced him to do so, since Video Games were a No No.

He changed his clothes and heard a loud voice calling for him.

"Are you ready?" Asked Chanyeol with a big smile. 

"Yeah" Sehun smiled back but it was a tired smile,the same smile he'd give to any of his family members, because otherwise they'll sense something going on and will start drama. And the last thing Sehun needed at the moment was drama. So he smiled.

He packed Chanyeol's stuff took the big bag with him, and rode the van where Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter