Kris' week-off

Children and a week without parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: all ages are ed up but eight and below.

 

The sun creeps in creaks between tree leaves and the incompletely closed window curtains, shining rays darted towards the bed that was positioned just facing the window. The rays made Kris squint his eyes (though he still has them closed for some reason which is he is still sleeping), grumble a few incoherent words and burry himself deeper in his sea of (galaxy themed) blankets.

 

He's never had this much of sleep before (even if the sun was trying to blind him) since it's always ruined by the evil human beings who take the form of being children -  screaming in his range (or even pulling on his hair). So far, he hasn't heard Baekhyun's screaming-

 

"BUT I WANT PANCAKES!!!"

 

The author spoke too soon, and Kris groans, followed by a constant banging on his door. "UNCLE WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" came a high-pitched call (he presumes is from Yein) and Kris is praying to the Gods above to stop the creature from banging on his door.

 

"Yuan! No! Don't disturb uncle Fan, he's still tired"

 

"Oh geez" Kris grumbles, but silently thanks Minseok for stopping Yein before the young three years-old kid would take his door down (Kris knew Yein's capable of doing it after that one time when Kris tried to pry the young one's grip off the door frame - it took him an hour... and a pack of Hershey's kisses as bribery). "But ge promised to play with me and Wanwan" Yein whines and Kris can see the could put on his puppy face at Minseok. Also, Kris is still not getting up.

 

Kris remembered how he promised to the three year old how he would play with him and Yuan - he calls him Wanwan because he couldn't properly pronounce the letter 'Y' - last night because it was way past their bed time (which is eight pm, and they were still awake at eleven).

 

"Good Lord.." Minseok breaths (and Kris scoffs). Who the taught that eight year old kid to say that? Kris asks himself while making his bed - which is sometimes hopeless because the kids will barge in and start jumping on it like a trampoline. "UNCLE WAKE UP YOU DON’T NEED A BEAUTY SLEEP BECAUSE YOU'RE NATURALLY GOOD-LOOKING. BELIEVE ME, I DON'T LIE" Minseok screams next.

 

-

 

 

 

"Again, Joonmyeon? Where are you heading, this time?" Kris questions his little brother (who is grinning sheepishly at him) while he feeds Yuan his slice of peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Yuan's already two but considering how the child loves food, Kris has witnessed the kid stuffing a sandwich in his mouth whole. And so, he's preventing it from happening.

 

"Seoul, gege. And it's all about business," Joonmyeon reasons while carrying his child - Taehyung (who cutely demanded his mama to 'cwarry we') - and kissing him on the cheek (making the child giggle), "unlike you who sends his secretary to the meetings abroad, and stay cooped up in his office - I go face the investors from overseas face to  face" he continues.

 

The Wu family are known to be the wealthiest family line in all of China - having their own famous fashion line (one branch being recently opened in Seoul) , well-known restaurants all over the world and five-star hotels all around in Asia (recently been complemented to have the best costumer service). And having three sons have their advantages, the three one-by-one continued their family's fashion line business branches around the world - and together handling the other two.

 

Though they may seem too professional and classy in the media's e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter