Final

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone knows her as someone who is affectionate. She love kisses and hugs, she love being attached with every girls. She, herself admit that she is that kind of girls and there is nothing wrong with that. For her, friends are someone that she can show her affectionate to let them know that she love them. 


Not until when Dahyun seems like interested with her. As Dahyun always look after her, care about her more than anyone else and they said Dahyun look at her differently. At first, she just brush it off as it's impossible that Dahyun is gay. But, she can't lie that it affected her. She can't help but think about all the things that Dahyun had done for her. 


The only problem with that is, she's in a relationship with someone else in the same group. They had been together for around a year and they choose to keep it as a secret. She love her girlfriend, more than everything. Without no one knows, she always sneaking to her girlfriend's bed, cuddling and sleeping together. 


She's lucky as her girlfriend, Jihyo, is such an understanding girlfriend. Of course, there's time where they quarrelling because of jealousy but they overcome it with the most matured way. And no matter what, they always end up together when the night has come and the girls already asleep. Like right now. 


"Jihyo, I love you." she said, muttered under her breath, panting and brushing the hot breath at the crook of Jihyo's neck before planting a soft kiss there. 


"I love you too, Sana." Jihyo replied, as she's whimpering because of the kisses at her neck. Jihyo look at her lover, lovingly as Sana look at her back, both smiling as even when the times fly, their feelings still growing stronger. 


Both of them covered under the blanket, with their leg tangled together, and Sana's arm at Jihyo's flat stomach, and her head placed at the chest. She can hear the heart beating fast, so she smile knowing the exact reason why. 


"What if Dahyun knows about us?" Jihyo asked, after a long silence between them making Sana to look at her. 


"Well, sooner or later, she will knows it right. So, I don't think it's going to be a big problem." Sana answered, smiling at her girlfriend. 


"Don't you think it will break her heart?" Again, Jihyo asked. Looking worried. 


"Jihyo, do you love me?" Sana now on top of Jihyo, looking directly into her eyes. Of course Jihyo nodded, she love her girlfriend so much. 


"Then, stop worrying about others because I love you too and that's all that matter, okay?" Sana give a peck at her lips, making her to smile shyly before nodding again. Yeah, she really need to stop worrying about other things. They love each other, that's what matter the most. 


~

 

At first, she thinks that it is okay to be affectionate with Dahyun as she did with everyone else but as time passes by, she became addicted to it. She wanted Dahyun to paid attention to her, she always look for Dahyun, feeling lost the second Dahyun disappeared from her sight. It feel so wrong but how can she help it? 


Of course she loves her girlfriend more than anything. She will pick Jihyo over anyone at any moments but right now, all she need is Dahyun. As she pull the younger girl to sit at her lap, with her arm wrapping around the girl's waist, and she buried her face at the back of the blonde. This just something that both Jihyo and her always said as something to cover their relationship. 


But, it's getting harder as she can feel that she's totally attached to the now adult girl. At first she thought that was because they're the closest, of course Dahyun the first one to know about her uality, well Momo still her bestfriend but Dahyun totally different case. The kisses that she gave to Dahyun now more than just affectionate. She feel needy, especially after Dahyun kissed her cheek once, she crave for more. 


"Unnie, are you okay?" the soft voice greet her ear and that's enough to make her smile before nodded.


"I need to get up. Nayeon unnie called me." Dahyun said, as she feel a movement, probably Dahyun looking at her. 


"Oh, okay. You can go. I'm sorry." She immediately let Dahyun go and she don't even hide the disappointment tone in her voice as Dahyun totally prioritize the oldest member lately. Ah, that's all because Nayeon answered that she would date Dahyun. And that's enough to make her feel annoyed. 


"Unnie, are you mad?" Dahyun still not moving from her position, and asking her with concern in her voice.


"N--No. Why would I be mad?" She denied it. And Dahyun get up, looking at her. Dahyun her hair lovingly, and she lean in close to her ear. 


"I'll be back, okay?" 


As much as she hated to admit it, Dahyun really make her heart fluttered. It's just a simple gesture, or simple words, but really it's enough to make her feel happy. And she should feel bad about it. She still remember Jihyo, and she still aware that she's someone else's girlfriend. It just, she can't help it. 


As she watch Dahyun leaving the room, and Dahyun did turn around giving her the smile that she always longing for, she knows that a piece of heart already stolen by Dahyun. 


She sigh. She shouldn't let this happened. This is wrong. She love Jihyo, more than everything. Jihyo, the one that she always in love with since the beginning. Jihyo who accepted her no matter how clingy she is with someone else. Jihyo who always hugged her every night, singing lullaby for her until she fall asleep. 


But, Dahyun. Dahyun is different.

 

 

~

 

 

"I miss you. I miss this so much, Sana." Jihyo said, as their lips crashing with one another. Their kisses turn sloppy but they don't mind it, as they keep locking the lips and Sana bite Jihyo's lower lips making the younger girl to moan, and she insert her tongue.


"S--Sana." Jihyo try to stop Sana but Sana couldn't care less as lust really took over her body. They do parted a little as both of them out of breath but Sana start to Jihyo's jawline, down to her neck, planting sloppy kisses and even it in, marking Jihyo as hers.


"Sana, don't. The others might see it." Jihyo said, as she try to push Sana away but it's too late, as Sana smirking, satisfied with the mark that she left right under the jaw.


They look at each other, "We should stop. Dahyun might see us."


Upon hearing that name, her heart breaks. She can feel the anger filled up her body, and without hesitate, she lean, aiming for Jihyo's luscious lips and locking it with hers. She disappointed with herself when she remembered how cruel she is right now but damn, besides the anger, Jihyo's lips obviously tempting and addictive. She really can't resist it.


"Jihyo unnie, did you know where Sana--" both of them break the kiss and pulling away when a very familiar soft voice calling for Jihyo. Dahyun froze at her spot, without finishing her words. 


"D--Dahyun." Jihyo called and it totally snap Dahyun but Dahyun really act like nothing happened as she smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter