Thousand Stars

T.O.L.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Forgive the fluffiness. All of us needs a dose of KryBerfluffiness admit it. 😂

 

---------

 

 

I roused from my peaceful sleep when I heard my phone buzzing below my pillow. My hand automatically reached for it, my finger tapping the screen even though my eyes are still close.


A familiar voice made my eyes open slightly and made me smile while my face is buried on my pillow.


"Hey beautiful... Rise and shine~"


God... I miss her so much.


Her voice and her face... Her warmth.


Her lips...


Ugh.


I miss waking up in the morning with her... beside me while resting my head on her chest listening to her beating heart.


How long has it been? She has been in L.A. for a long time and I terribly miss her.


That's why I can't help myself but leave comments on her SNS. The mere fact that I only follow 6 accounts in my SNS, with her being the active one and next my sister. So my feed is always blessed by her posts, her activities with her friends.


"I can't believe you're still sleeping Princess... Mama Jung called me earlier complaining about you!" She chuckled with amusement in her voice.


Arrrghhhhhhh... Why does Mom had to do that  T_T


So embarassing...


I groaned on what she said and rubbed my face on my pillow, my pillow that smells like her.


Before I slept last night, I sprayed a little of her perfume so that her smell will still linger on my senses. Imagining that she's here beside me... Imagining that it's her neck that I'm snuzzling.


I lifted up my head a little and rested my cheek on the pillow, my hair draping on my face like I'm some kind of a horror movie character. She laughed amusely at what she sees at the other end of the line, oh how I love FaceTime!


Holding my phone, I brought the screen to my lips and gave her a kiss... Well I kissed the screen! That's the only way I can give it to her. I'm used to it now anyway...


Fixing my hair, I looked at the screen and saw her pretty handsome face smiling at me puckering her lips. I giggled on her cute puckering face and gave the screen another kiss before looking at her again.


She was lying on her makeshift bed sideways, her eyes looking droopy but the smile still so bright.


"Hey handsome..." I winked at her that made her laughed softly.


"Ddudungie hungry?~ You haven't eaten breakfast and lunch Mama Jung said." I pouted at her and whined.


"I slept late... And besides, I don't have any filming that's why I'm getting my much deserved sleep..." I smiled cutely at her and wriggled my eyebrows.


She was just staring at me with a tender smile on her face. I can see how much she misses me, the way she looks right now is like she wants to jump inside the screen and crossover just to be with me.


"I miss you Soojung..."


Hearing her say those words made me miss her more too. Being away for too long surely made my heart grow fonder.


She wasn't here when I had the launch of my 'IDWTLY' single, I wish she was there but she's already in the U.S. that time. I understood it since the company blocked her from going in events that involves me.


I mean, can't she just come as a 'friend and bandmate' to support me? The company said it will stir up bad news... What's bad in seeing a friend supporting a friend in her project?


Bad publicity is releasing a fake news that I am dating someone even though it's not true. I received a lot of hate comments on my SNS that I actually thought of leaving again the Social Media world, if not for her that encouraged me to shrug off the bashers and just continue on living my life.


"I miss you so bad Am... Like so damn much that when I see you again I'm gonna strangle your neck for being away too long." She chuckled at what I said and pouted.


"That's so inviting Ddudungie... Be sure to do that when I see you, I'll be glad to receive that strangling hahaha..." She winked at me mischievously and whispered "But I'm not a fan of , Princess..."


"Byuntae... Tsss..." I snorted at her and eventually burst out a small laugh.


I miss touching her face, her arms with the tip of my fingers, her hair that I love to ruffle when we are just lazying away and I love to pull in the heat of passion.


"It's already 4:00 in the afternoon there in Seoul and you're still in your pajamas Princess... Some things never really change..."


"Well it's midnight in L.A. right now but I don't see you sleeping... Wae? Having troubles again in your sleep?" She gave me her beautiful smile that makes my heart go crazy.


"I can't sleep because I ing miss you terribly... If I can, I'll swim my way to your side just to be with you tonight."


"When are you coming back Am?"


"Soon, Soojung. Soon..."


"How SOON is that SOON? Because if that SOON means next month, I'm going to jump in the earliest flight going home there in L.A. and put you in a box then take you home with me here in Seoul."


"I'll be home SOON and you'll be surprised when that day comes. And please, if you'll kidnap me don't put me in a box! I'll die even before I reach Seoul!"


"Stupid..."


"A blindfold and handcuffs is okay." She winked at me mischievously that all I can do is roll my eyes on her.


"Are we still talking about me putting you in a box or you and what you are going to do with me when we see each other again?!" I bit my lower lips knowing the answer on my question.


She raised her brow on me and smirked ily "The last one."


"Hmmm... Want me to trap your like K did to Jer?!" She burst out laughing because she knows what I'm saying. She sent me an unedited episode of her What The Pineapple before she uploads it. Her friend K made a funny statement about 'trapping her boyfriend's ' resulting to having baby Royce.


The cutie pie squishy cuddly baby Royce that I so want to see in person and rain kisses on his cheeks. Whenever she visits the Leigh's, we FaceTime each other and lets me talk to baby Royce who was making cute noises like he's talking. K said that I should visit L.A. so we can have a private get together.


"Silly Soojung..."


"Cutie Amber..."


"Goddess Mura..."


"Llama punk..."


"I'm gonna squish your cheeks so hard when I get home, remember that."


"Oh yeah? I'm gonna punch your face so hard.."


"What?! You're gonna hit me!? I'm gonna hug you if you do that~..."


"You owe me a piggy back ride my servant..." I mused at her grinning.


She stared at me with twinkle in her eyes and a smirk "You can RIDE me all you want when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter