I Missed You

Lover! And what now? (Sequel to Producer? Idol? Role model? Lover!)

"Congratulations, Wanna One!" MC Shinyoung announced as a video of 'Energetic' showed on the screen and cheers began to erupt in the studio.

It was 16th August, 2017, just 9 days after Wanna One's debut on 7th August with 'Energetic'. The eyes of 11 members all widened as they were highly shocked at the fact that they had won a music show after just 9 days of debut.

"Please say some words!" MC Shinyoung said, as staff handed mics to the members.

One by one, the members thanks Wannables, their company and their family.

MC Shinyoung concluded the show with some last words after everyone said their short speech, and music began to come on for their encore stage.

Jinyoung straight away walked towards the left side of the studio, to go to Jinri. Daydream had also coincidentally made a summer comeback near the same time as Wanna One, and was therefore able to share music show schedules with them.

"JINRI!" Jinyoung exclaimed, running to his sister who had her arms wide open with a huge smile on her face.

The two siblings hugged each other tightly as fans began to scream and cheer, and Jinri congratulated his brother for his achievement in such as long time.

"Baejin!! Good job today! You were so great, you deserved that win! By the way, 16th August.. I.O.I had our very first win with 'Whatta Man' on this date, last year.. and this year Wanna One got their first win! This is really cool!" she said excitedly, still holding onto her brother.

"Really?! So I.O.I and Wanna One's first winning date is the same?!" Jinyoung asked in a fascinated tone, earning a nod from his sibling.

The two continued to hug and jump around together, until Jinri decided that she should go off the stage and let Wanna One receive their spotlight.

Jinri went around to all the members, waving and bowing to them while sending congratulations. When she got to Woojin, she also treated him the same as many fans were watching, but they held their eye contact for a long time secretly while pretending to bow continuously.

"I'll be waiting backstage" she mouthed as she headed off the stage, and Woojin nodded with a grin.

 

When the encore stage finished, the members bowed to Wannables over and over again, and when they decided that it was time to get off the stage, Woojin was the first to rush down the stage.

He quickly waved to the camera which was waiting for them under the stage, and he hurried towards the corridor near his backstage, where his girlfriend was waiting for him.

He saw her standing there, leaning against the wall while playing with her hair. There was no sunlight shining on her, but she was shining and beautiful again today, as always.

Suddenly coming up with a cheeky idea, he quietly made his way towards her as she was still concentrating on her hair, and poked her on the cheek when he reached her.

She jumped in surprise, but soon began to laugh when she realised that it was her boyfriend.

"Oppa! Congratulations for your first win~" she exclaimed, as they embraced each other.

They hugged tightly as Woojin leaned his head on Jinri's shoulders, and they could hear the other Wanna One members teasing them.

"Not here hyung and noona!" Daehwi whined as he put his hands on his eyes.

"Our Woojin is all grown up now!!" Jisung said in a motherly tone, making everyone laugh.

"Ooooh skinship in public, you guys have only been dating for a month and a bit now! I thought you guys were still shy but I guess not~" Daniel whistled.

"They became bold with their actions because they weren't able to talk much recently due to our phone getting taken away again." Seongwu added.

"I gave Woojin the right advices!" Jaehwan said proudly.

Woojin and Jinri pulled apart at the teasing, and both grew red because of the Wanna One members. The members walked into their waiting room like nothing had happened after accomplishing their mission of making the young couple feel embarrassed, leaving Woojin and Jinri to stand there awkwardly.

"Uh.. do you want to go somewhere else..?" Woojin said as he scratched his neck, trying to get rid of the awkwardness which suddenly rose after the members were gone.

"Yes, sure..!" Jinri replied, and began to walk.

"Wait.." Woojin muttered.

He looked like he was in a dilemma for a few seconds, but did a small nod as if he had made up a decision, and walked towards Jinri. He looked down for a second, and grabbed hold of Jinri's hand.

"Now let's go." he said while showing his cute eye smile, making Jinri blush and nod slightly.

The two made their way to the emergency steps, away from everyone else's eyes. They sat down in a comfortable, quiet atmosphere, and just enjoyed the moment of being together.

"I missed you so much..." Woojin said shyly, still holding onto Jinri's hand with one hand andawkwardly placing his other hand on his lap.

"I missed you a lot too... It was too hard not being able to communicate again for a few weeks.. But congratulations on your debut and once again for your first win oppa!" Jinri said enthusiastically.

"Yes, I hope to get my phone back so that we can talk to each other a lot again! Haha thank you so much Jinri. It feels the best hearing it from you.. By the way, did you know that Wanna One's first winning date is the same as I.O.I's first winning date?" he mentioned.

"Wow, you knew?" she asked.

"Of course, I was an I.O.I fan, remember? I would definitely remember the date of your first win. You cried a lot that day, it made me so happy but also made my heart break." he replied.

With that, the two began to have chat about Jinri's I.O.I days, without realising that time was ticking by.

Jinri felt her phone buzz in her pocket so she took her phone out, only to see a text from her leader Mihyun about telling her to come back to the waiting room to head to the dorm.

"Ahh, I think I have to go now.." Jinri said as she pouted at Woojin.

Woojin also pouted with her, but decided that he needed to let her go so that she wouldn't get into trouble. He stood up from his seat and offered a hand to Jinri to help her up as well, before opening the door which led to the corridor of waiting rooms.

"Oh wait," he said, and began to think again.

He closed the door again, and when Jinri looked at him in surprise, he leaned in and agave a small peck on her right cheek.

Woojin felt Jinri's hand freeze in his hand, and he immediately regretted his actions as he thought that Jinri had gotten angry at him for being so sudden.

"Uh.. I'm sorry.. I just... couldn't help it because you looked so cute when you pouted and like..." he stuttered, but didn't finish as Jinri began to laugh.

"Oppa, it's okay..! I just, didn't expect it. But really, it's okay. Thank you." she said softly out of embarrassment and quickly opened the door, leading the both of them out.

The couple hugged goodbye when they arrived in front of Daydream's waiting room, and promised to talk again tomorrow at their next music show.

They were going to miss each other on the night, but they both anticipated on seeing each other again the next day.

 

 

+ Hi hi, I'm back with the first chapter of the sequel! I think this chapter is actually so boring but I hope you still enjoy T_T Thank you~