[1] - Wrong Side of the Bed

Slowly Falling for the School Bully [ChanRose]

Rose's Point of View.

I was awaken by the rays of sunlight coming from my window. I groaned as I sat up in my bed, rubbing my eyes while reaching out for my phone on the bedside table.

I grabbed it and peaked at the time on the lockscreen.

"Again, why do I have to wake up 30 minutes late?" I complained and rolled my eyes.

I stood up and immediately went inside the bathroom.

As soon as I finished preparing myself to school, I proceeded downstairs and walked past the kitchen. I was about to rush directly at the door but unfortunately, my brother caught me in an instance.

"Yah! You pasta!" Jimin-oppa called me.

Noooooooo.

I stayed silent while facing the door and hiding my face through my hair when I heard footsteps coming to my direction.

Omo. Omo. Omo. Omo. Please, no. No. No.

Unexpectedly, I felt something landed on top of my head. I slowly lifted my head and turned around.

"Skipping meals, huh?" Jimin-oppa questioned, smirking.

I narrowed my brows at him. He's the shortest guy in their group but he's taller than me, though.

"Oppa, I need to go. I'm gonna be late." I answered with annoyance.

He raised one brow but kept silent. He was looking at me straight in the eyes.

Sheesh.

"Jimin-oppa, let go of me." I demanded. "I need to go to school!"

He then, just gave me a 'Are you serious?' look and rolled his eyes. He finally removed his hand on my head and headed back to the kitchen.

But before I could turn around and grab the door knob, he called me once again.

Aaw, I was supposed to escape already.

"Don't even think about skipping and escaping, Rose." he told me sternly. "Eat up."

"C'mon! I gonna be late." I whined.

I went to the kitchen only to find a lot of food served on the table. I was amazed and surprised at the same time. And it makes me hungry, too.

There's samgyeopsal, kimbap, jjajangmyeon, pork bulgogi, bibimbap, deokbokki, and my favourite!

"Omo! Kimchi steeeeeeeew!" I jumped happily after seeing my favourite food placed on the table. "Yah, Jimin-oppa! Who cooked these? It's so many."

He smiled, "I did. And yeah, the kimchi stew is all yours. You can touch the other food, too."

"But, why is there so many food here? Is there a celebration that I don't know?" I asked with my aegyo voice.

I always do this whenever I ask too many questions, so that it won't be irritating. My aegyo mostly works with everyone━especially Jimin-oppa.

"Yah, oppa! Answer me!" 

He chuckled and suddenly pinched my cheeks lightly. I felt a little blush but I didn't mind it and started eating my kimchi.

"Bangtan are coming over later. So, I preapred breakfast for them." he explained while eating his kimchi jjigae.

Aaaaw! This oppa is really caring.

I just nodded my head slowly and continued eating.

Have I already told you I am just adopted by Jimin-oppa's parents? Instead of calling him oppa, It's supposed to be 'Jimin-ssi'. We're not really related━even by law.

Eomma said she asked a favor to Eomeoni to take of me. Eomma died after giving birth to me, and Appa had a car accident. He was immediately driven to the hospital, however, it was stated the he was dead on arrival.

Despite the care and love that the Park clan gives me, I declined their offer of making me related to them.

It's not because I have an infatuation on Jimin-oppa or what. I just really don't want to.

I felt that Jimin-oppa was watching me. I quickly turned my gaze to him and he got startled.

"Waeyo?" I confusedly asked.

He only shaked his head and glanced at his food. I just shrugged the matter off and finished my food.

I placed my plate on the sink. Jimin-oppa told me to let it be there and head off to school already.

"What about you?" I asked, picking up my bag.

"I'll go, too." he answered. "See you later."

I gave him a sharp nod and went off.

###

"Before I would dismiss you, I would like to remind you about the pageant." the professor announced. "We need to choose our muse already. Any suggestions?"

I saw one of my classmates raised her hand.

The professor called her name and she stood up saying, "If we're looking for a smart one, we can have Areum."

Some agreed and started chatting with the others. The professor nodded her head, "Any more?"

Another one raised his hand. And this time, it's

Park Chanyeol.

The guy I despise the most.

He stood up, and took a quick glanced at me before speaking.

"How about Chaeyoung? She ain't bad." he said smirking, loud enough to hear by everyone.

And they started laughing.

I just rolled my eyes at him and faced front. I saw the professor shaking his head in disappointment.

She knows that Chanyeol's been bullying me since I came here. It's like everyone in this school knows it. Park Chanyeol is really a bully, and I hate him.

"Here goes the bully." I muttered under my breath and laid my forehead on the table.

I could hear my classmates making fun of me.

"Chaeyoung? Tch. Such a waste."

"We're just gonna lose the contest."

"We can't have her, we'll lose for sure."

"Hahahaha! We're not gonna win if we'll have her."

"Areum and Hyejin are even prettier than her!"

"She's not even pretty!"

"Such a garbage. Eew."

Everyone kept on picking on me while laughing on Chanyeol's suggestion.

This ain't fun.

I heard him speak once more. I listened, though, my head is still laid down.

"But, since everyone seem to disagree," he said. "let's have Yoonha instead. Besides, who would want a Park Chaeyoung as a muse?"

And they laughed once again.

Finally, the professor had the chance to in and interrupt Chanyeol's bullying against me.

"Alright, alright. Yoonha is chosen as muse." the professor announced before dismissing us.

Girls hurriedly went to Yoonha's table and blabbered with her. Yeah, she's pretty famous.

Famous for being a bitc━kidding. She's famous for being EXO's bestgirl.

"Hey, Chaeyoung." I heard someone call my name so I turned around only to find Chanyeol was the one who called me. "Felt honored you we're suggested?" he asked in a mocking tone.

I didn't utter a word, instead, I sent him my annoyed look and turned again to face the board. I even heard him laugh his heart out and few people joined him.

I sighed quietly.

Chanyeol.

The infamous school bully. He bullies transferees, nerds, and me.

I don't know why, though. But, I'm guessing it's for fun━or he's bored with his life.

He has a well-known group here in school. They were called EXO.

Girls love them, but I don't.

I hate them, especially the guy named PARK CHANYEOL.

However, I kinda like the other members. They're a bit nice not like Chanyeol on the other hand.

And speaking of the devil, memories of him bullying me appeared in my mind. His mocking smirk, his enormous and annoying laugh!

"Geez. Why am I even thinking about him?!" I irritatingly muttered to myself.

And finally, the bell rang.

###

I headed to the rooftop. Having lunch at the cafeteria is the worst.

I might end up bumping into witches again. The last time it happened, I didn't attend school for a week.

Why?

I had bruises and cuts all over my body, and my whole body aches. Then, I heard that the witches sent their boyfriends out to avenge them because my juice was accidentally poured into their uniform.

"So much for a pretty face." I sarcastically said.

I jumped at the roof of a basement and enjoyed the scenery of the city. This is much better if it was nighttime, though.

I took out my kimchi stew that Jimin-oppa cooked and ate it happily. My mood lifted up as soon as I ate my kimchi stew. I also brought bulgogi and a big fat burger.

"Omo! There's samgyeopsal here, too?!" I shrieked while in a state of shock and excitement.

I have so many foooooood!

And I realized I talked too loud that someone might hear me.

I was currently munching my food gadly when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Guess who's having fun eating all alone in the rooftop, huh, Chaeyoung?" a voice behind said.

My smile slowly disappeared as I familiarize the voice talking to me.

"So, no talking?" 

And I was right. It was him.

I packed up all my food and placed them inside my bag. I stood up and turned around, then started walking.

But before I could walk past him, he instantly grabbed my arm and pulled me back infront of him.

I looked up to him with a blank expression on my face.

Heol. This guy's so tall.

"Neon meoga pilyeo hae?" I asked, annoyed of his presence.

He was looking at me with a serious face. It made the atmosphere awkward since he's not talking.

But then suddenly, "You." he whispered with his deep voice.

My eyes widen in surprised and I couldn't help but to blush at what he said. My face is as red as a tomato paste and the atmosphere sudenly became hotter than before. 

Aah! Jinjja?! Why do you have to blush?! You're embarrasing yourself, Rose! Hajima!

I covered my face using my palms and turned around so I can't face him. I'm seriously humiliating myself infront of this guy.

Eottoke?! Aish. 

Unfortunately, I hear him laugh. BIG TIME.

It's quiet and peaceful here, and his laugh is very disturbing. I slwly removed my hands on my face.

D-did he j-just━

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I c-can't believe s-seeing the l-lo━ok on y-your face! HAHAHAHAHA!!" he laughed and laughed until he's almost out of breath.

He got me.

And it made me angry.

I glared at him and saw him lying on the floor while laughing and catching his breath.

I grabbed mmy bag harshly and rushed to the door. I slammed it open and left Chanyeol there.

Seeing his face...I would laways know I'd wake up on the wrong side of my bed.

***

End of Chapter 1.