The Bodyguard

Untitled

Disclaimer : None of these is mine except the story line, and of course this is all a fiction and that's why it called Fanfiction

Shout out to Nobumomu Thank you for editing it love~

 

 

Being a private bodyguard for Taeyeon and Tiffany has their own perks. Hyoyeon could get lots of free things from the singers. She could brag to others about it and Hyoyeon loved to brag, but being your best friend’s bodyguard and having feelings for them was not easy. The situation didn't make it easy either. How could you tell your “client” that you’re in love with them? There would be many rules Hyoyeon would break if that would happen. Hyoyeon took a deep breath and sighed. Tiffany who was sitting beside her looked at Hyoyeon with confusion.

 

“What’s wrong Hyoyeonie?” Tiffany’s question startled Hyoyeon, snapping her out from her thoughts. She really needed to focus on her job right now and that was making sure that Tiffany was safe for the rest of the trip.

 

“Nothing Tiffany-ssi.” Hyoyeon smiled politely at Tiffany. Tiffany scrunched her eyebrows, slightly pouted and slapped Hyoyeon on the arm. Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows and looked at Tiffany with a discerning look while rubbing her arm. Tiffany was quite a muscular girl, even though the slap wasn't that painful for Hyoyeon.

 

I told you to cut the honorifics with me Kim Hyoyeon. We’ve been friend for years.” Whenever Tiffany talked in English she meant business. Hyoyeon sighed, and whispered through her gritted teeth.

 

“But I’m working now Pany-ah.” Tiffany raised her eyebrows, challenging Hyoyeon to keep up with her uptight act.  Hyoyeon stared at her, the two engaging in a small staring contest before the bodyguard took a deep breath and nodded in defeat. Tiffany smiled widely with her eye smile on display, completely satisfied that she won the situation.

 

“Now that’s my Hyoyeonie. Is it because you’re worried about Taeyeon-ah?” Tiffany smirked devilishly. Tiffany could see how Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon and she realized that Hyoyeon had feelings for her best friend. Hyoyeon didn’t expect Tiffany to ask about that, but Hyoyeon tried her best to keep her poker face. Before Hyoyeon could answer Tiffany's question, her phone rang. She pulled out her phone and was surprised to find that Taeyeon was calling her. Tiffany peeked at Hyoyeon's phone and smiled knowingly. She then started to poke Hyoyeon on her side.

 

“Yes Taey--” Hyoyeon’s stopped talking as soon as she heard the sobbing voice on the other end of the line, her expression changing instantly. Tiffany looked at her worriedly and hugged Hyoyeon's arm close.

 

“Where are you Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon tried to listen to Taeyeon, the background noise overwhelming the girl's voice. She could tell that Taeyeon was in a very crowded place, “Hey...Hey… Listen to me, stay tight okay? I’ll be there.” Hyoyeon tried to calm Taeyeon down with her soothing voice, before cutting the call and grabbing the driver on the shoulder

 

“Pull over, I’ll drive!

 


 

 

 

Hyoyeon never drove so fast in her life. She broke several lights but she didn't care. Taeyeon's safety was at stake. She parked the car in the corner of the mall. Taking off her seatbelt, she looked at Tiffany.

 

“Stay here Pany-ah, I’ll get Taeyeon.”

 

All Tiffany could do was nod in response, because she knew Taeyeon's safety was the most important thing right now. Tiffany wanted to go out there to help but she knew she would cause Hyoyeon more trouble if she did.

 

Hyoyeon ran quickly like her life depended on it, until she found the bathroom Taeyeon was hiding in. The manager exhaled in relief at the sight of Hyoyeon and pointed to the cubicle Taeyeon was in. Catching her breath, Hyoyeon knocked on the cubicle door gently.

.

“Taeyeonnie, it’s me... ” Hyoyeon spoke as gentle as she could. Hearing Hyoyeon's gentle voice Taeyeon opened up the cubicle without another word, the door creaking open, and slowly made her way to Hyoyeon, her eyes staring into nothingness. She clung onto Hyoyeon as her body tremored and buried her face into the girl's shoulder. The tears that weren't there before suddenly rolled down her cheeks without restraint. Taeyeon's breath came out ragged, her body convulsing as she let her emotions loose.

 

“I-I was trying Hyo—I tried s-so hard but I couldn't... I—”

 

“Shh...” Hyoyeon rubbed Taeyeon’s forearm softly.

 

Hyoyeon felt her heart break into pieces and unable to let another minute go by with the fragile girl before her crumbling apart like that, she hugged her tightly as if to shield her from the world. Slowly, she carefully lead Taeyeon by the hand to the corner of the bathroom and gently helped her to sit, soon after wrapping her arms around her snugly once more.

 

“It’s okay, I’m here now.” Hyoyeon said softly, her hand caressing the top of Taeyeon's head as the other patted her tears away with a handkerchief, “You’re safe now, it’s okay.” Hyoyeon whispered gently into Taeyeon ear, each word she spoke bringing Taeyeon into a safer place as her body came to a calm.

 

“No one is going to hurt you honey, I’m here now. I won’t let them.” Hyoyeon didn’t realize what she said to Taeyeon. All she wanted now is for Taeyeon to feel better. But Taeyeon heard everything Hyoyeon said and for the first time since that whole incident, a faint smile appeared on her lips. Taeyeon buried her head onto the crook of Hyoyeon's neck, as if Hyoyeon had become a place she could bury herself into to hide away from others. Taeyeon hugged her tighter and nuzzled her head close. The memories of earlier, the frightening feeling of being surrounded by so many unfamiliar people, so many hands swatting her with cameras pointed directly at her, was still fresh in her mind. She hugged Hyoyeon tighter, her fingers gripping at the her blazer, and shut her eyes tight. Hyoyeon instinctively pulled her closer, swaying a little to calm her down.

 

Hyoyeon smiled down at Taeyeon encouragingly, “How about we go check up on your sims? I know you said you didn’t want to bring your laptop but I brought it anyway. How about it?” she her hair softly and continued to sway at a slow rhythm, “I’ll buy some pizza and me you and tiffany can just relax in your hotel room.”

 

Hyoyeon could feel Taeyeon relaxing in her arms as she slowly looked up into her eyes. The urge for Hyoyeon to just place a soft kiss on her forehead was strong, but she pushed the thought away.

 

“No pineapple on the pizza okay?”

 

Hyoyeon chuckled and pinched Taeyeon’s cheek lightly, “Anything you want.”

 

 


 

 

Hyoyeon gently lay Taeyeon down on her hotel bed. Taeyeon fell asleep in the car after she calmed down, the events that occurred draining her of her energy. Hyoyeon didn’t have the heart to wake her up after all that and opted to piggyback the girl back to her hotel room. It was safe to say that the plans they had thought up earlier were now for another time.

 

Hyoyeon Taeyeon’s hair gently while tucking her into bed. Tiffany rested her body on the doorframe and watched how gently Hyoyeon handle Taeyeon and smiled softly.

 

“You should stay here Hyoyeon-ah.” Hyoyeon jumped a little. She didn’t think that there would be someone else in the room. She was completely absorbed in caring for Taeyeon.

 

“Pany-ah, you scared me” Hyoyeon held onto her chest where her heart was as if it would jump out from her body. Tiffany chuckled a little.

 

“For someone who has trained for years, you at detecting my presence. Your own best friend mind you.” Tiffany approached Hyoyeon and patted her shoulder. Hyoyeon just gave her pink loving friend a glare.

 

“I’ll stay at your room tonight, you stay here.” Hyoyeon couldn’t argue with Tiffany because she admittedly wanted to stay with Taeyeon. All she could do was nod and smile. Tiffany kissed Taeyeon’s forehead gently and kissed Hyoyeon on the cheek.

 

“She loves you too. Don’t think about it too much.” Tiffany said before leaving a speechless Hyoyeon behind.

 

 


 

 

Sighing softly, Hyoyeon kept Taeyeon’s hair gently while watching her as she slept. She wished that the beautiful girl before her would have a pleasant rest after all that happened to her. However, the sleeping beauty is waking up. As Taeyeon’s eyelids fluttered open, they found themselves locking eyes, a gentle smile appearing on Hyoyeon’s face. Taeyeon cupped Hyoyeon’s cheek and it gently with her thumb.

 

“Thank you, for being there.” Taeyeon whispered and smiled gratefully, thankful that the bodyguard was present in her life. Hyoyeon blushed and smiled gently at her best friend.

 

“Always.” Hyoyeon whispered and planted a gentle kiss on Taeyeon’s forehead. Hyoyeon blinked when she realized what she just did, her face burning up instantly. She turned away and scratched at the back of her neck as Taeyeon sat there dumbfounded herself.

 

Taeyeon watched Hyoyeon avoid her gaze and the bodyguard’s shy disposition added to how embarrassed she felt just then, despite how much she enjoyed it. Taeyeon’s heart beat loudly against her chest as the spot on her forehead where Hyoyeon had kissed was still fresh with the moisture from Hyoyeon’s lips.

 

“W-Where is Tiffany?” Taeyeon stuttered slightly as she tried to change the subject.

 

“She said, she was going to sleep at my room tonight.” Clearing Hyoyeon swallowed away her nervousness. Tiffany’s words keep playing in Hyoyeon mind. Hyoyeon needed to tell Taeyeon. Today’s incident really gave her the push she needed. She knew that no matter what she wanted to protect Taeyeon and keep her safe. Not just as a friend or her bodyguard but also as her loved one.

 

“Oh...” Taeyeon realized the situation that she’s in now. She knew Tiffany’s way of doing things.

 

“T-then why don’t you change and lay down with me.” Taeyeon couldn’t believe what she was saying, but she really wanted to use this chance. After she heard Hyoyeon call her honey in the bathroom, she knew that Hyoyeon loved her too.

 

Hyoyeon gulped. Taeyeon was always able to make Hyoyeon lose her track of mind. All Hyoyeon was able to do was nod. She stood up quickly and made her way to the washroom to get changed. Seeing Hyoyeon nervousness made Taeyeon chuckle. She covered her own face with the comforter and squealed happily.

 


 

 

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon laid beside each other on opposite sides of the bed and stared blankly up at the ceiling, not really knowing what to say. This awkwardness reminded them of the earlier stages of their friendship. Deciding to end this, Hyoyeon suddenly turned herself onto her side to face Taeyeon. However, the movement was too fast for Taeyeon to process, startling her a little. The memories of the events from earlier that day flooded Taeyeon’s mind and subconsciously she began to curl up, her arms hugging her knees close.

 

Realizing what she had done, Hyoyeon instantly regret having moved so suddenly.

 

“I’m so sorry Taeyeon. I’m sorry I moved too fast.” Hyoyeon gently approached Taeyeon and carefully held her hand in hers, “It's okay, just take a deep breath.”

 

Taking a slow, deep breathe, Taeyeon squeezed Hyoyeon’s hand tight.

 

“That’s it breathe. It’s okay you’re safe.” Hyoyeon moved a little closer now, gently slipping her arms around Taeyeon, “I’m gonna hug you okay?”

 

Taeyeon gave a little nod. Hyoyeon smiled and gently pulled her closer to her, wrapping Taeyeon in enough warmth to make her feel safe..

 

“Its okay, its just me.” Hyoyeon kept whispering gentle words into Taeyeon’s ears, and planted a gentle kiss on her knuckle. Taeyeon nodded again, taking a deep breath and exhaled slowly while looking up at Hyoyeon. She could see how worried Hyoyeon was now and to reassure her, she gave Hyoyeon a kiss on the cheek.

 

“I-I’m okay now. Don’t worry Hyoyeon, it’s not your fault. S-Still a little jumpy.” Taeyeon buried her head deep into Hyoyeon’s neck. Hyoyeon nodded in understanding and kissed the top of Taeyeon’s head gently, pulling the fragile girl closer.

 

“Hyoyeonnie...” Taeyeon hummed and slowly lifted her face up so that she could clearly see Hyoyeon’s face.

 

With such a beautiful girl looking up at her, Hyoyeon couldn’t help it anymore. She leaned in slowly, nuzzling her nose gently along Taeyeon sharp jawline and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek. She then made her way towards Taeyeon’s lips and paused, their lips grazing against each other.

 

“Hyo—” Taeyeon whispered breathlessly.

 

“I love you.”

 

Taeyeon gasped inaudibly. Her eyelids flickered as her heart skipped a beat, Hyoyeon’s words robbing her of her breath. She inhaled deeply, as Hyoyeon’s lips met hers, the slow, gentle kiss giving her back her breath and then taking it away simultaneously.

 

Hyoyeon could feel Taeyeon relaxing in her arms, the feel of her soft lips on hers sending a jolt of electricity down her body. All the feelings she had been holding for her best friend were bursting, giving Hyoyeon the push to kiss Taeyeon a little more passionately this time.

 

A small moan escaped Taeyeon’s lips and Hyoyeon felt the last bit of her sanity being lost. She wanted nothing more than to hear all of the sweet sounds Taeyeon could make but despite these overwhelming feelings, Hyoyeon was still concerned for the girl.

 

Hyoyeon parted her lips uncertain if she should continue or if Taeyeon was even comfortable with this in the first place, but when Taeyeon kissed her back she felt a little more certain. But just to make sure, Hyoyeon kissed back tenderly and whispered breathlessly, “Is it okay Taeyeonnie?”

 

Hyoyeon kissed her deeply once more, her tongue slowly running along Taeyeon’s bottom lip. A small whimper escaped through Taeyeon’s lips as she nodded impatiently.  Hearing Taeyeon whimper, Hyoyeon kissed her once more and pulled away slowly. Taeyeon whined at the loss of contact. She still wanted to feel Hyoyeon lips on hers. Chuckling breathlessly at Taeyeon, Hyoyeon ran her fingers along Taeyeon’s black hair so that she could see the girl’s beautiful face. Taeyeon gazed back at her with hooded eyelids, her breathing heavy and face glowing with a nice shade of pink. The girl rested her hand on Hyoyeon’s neck, her thumb at the bodyguard’s throat mindlessly. As Taeyeon came to realize just what they were in the midst of doing a sheepish smile appeared on her face.

 

Hyoyeon shivered as Taeyeon continued to her neck and while she enjoyed it, she wished Taeyeon would stop lest she pounce on her.

 

“I think thats enough for tonight. Anymore and you’ll have to call 911 for me.” Hyoyeon joked, her breathing still ragged and her heart thumping loudly against her chest.

 

Taeyeon giggled and slapped Hyoyeon lightly on the arm, her face red and lips swollen, “Whats wrong with you, omo.”

 

Hyoyeon smiled gently as Taeyeon laughed, a sight that was refreshing to see after today. Taeyeon hid her warm and flustered face on Hyoyeon neck while hugging her waist close, her breathing evening out. Hyoyeon heard a faint mumble on her neck.

 

“I can’t hear you. What was that?” Hyoyeon leaned in, her eyebrows raised and lips pursed to exaggerate how well she couldn’t hear. Taeyeon looked up slowly with a gentle yet embarrased smile on her lips.

 

“I love you too.”