Dawon

Hide and Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: And so here it is a mini debut! Sorry for the long wait >< Until next time~! I will add more look out for my updates!^^

Status: Chapter addition, grammar checks [2.7.18]

It’s been a month since Dawon has listen to both Seungseok and Dongsung mull over their unrequited feelings for themselves. At this point confessing his feelings for Seungseok would mean nothing but he would want to help them out perhaps you can think of him a little twisted this way..

It was closing time so occasionally Seungseok would pick him up from the boba shop he worked at then talk about their days. This was one of them but Dawon was pretty tired of it. Because he was once again confused about his feelings for Dongsung. He told him how he would jump everytime their fingers touched and brushed passed each other.

Dawon walked over and placed his hand on his thigh making Seungseok a little confused. 

“What are you doing?” Seungseok asked Dawon worriedly he closed the distance around them.


”How about it? If I can get you up, you have no more sorry little excuses man up and ask Dongsung out.” He dangerously trailed his hand a little lower, purposely making him flinch. Dawon smirked, “Scared?”

”That won’t ever happen.” Seungseok replied confidently.
”We’ll see.” Dawon whispered.

He quickly unbuckled Seungseok’s pants and took a hold of him. Seungseok gasped, “What are youㅡ”

“Would you like Dongsung t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter