First World Problems

FanFiction Suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Intro: First World Problems

   “Oh my God!” He hit the headboard as he didn't like to read ongoing fanfiction due to the cliff hangers but Suho like the plot and it swallowed him up whole and before he knew it he was on the last chapter. “What's gonna happen to Suho- ME!” He gasped as he doesn't want this to be another Krisho, or Seho no offense but he likes lay and Sulay is for him. He loves Kris and Sehun but only as a friend and that goes for the rest of EXO except for Yixing.

   “Hyung you okay?” Sehun asked as he goes on the top of his bunk bed and Suho just gave him a him for an answer. “You know hyung just ask Xing hyung out rather than reading or writing Sulay fics on that website” He laughs and the elder blushed and punched the mattress making the younger yelp.

   “Shut up maknae and besides that guy is straight, and he like someone else. Yixing said on a interview he doesn't like doing kissing stuff cause he like someone else. So it's better to read as what may have happened in another world” He huff's and sehun rolls his eyes “Hyung you're exaggerating Xing hyung said he was just uncomfortable with kissing someone he dosent know and prefers it with someone he likes”

   “Well it's the same! He's straight and the only way I can get close to that is through skinship. But now he's always on China and when is he coming back anyway?” He hugs the pillow and goes back to searching new stories. “I kinda get you, I saw him talking to joy and Seulgi damn those those two might even like him or maybe more” Suho punched the mattress again and shouts at the younger.

 

   “Yah Suho, Sehun quiet down too noisy!!!” They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter