Eulogy for Kim Ryeowook (One-shot)

Eulogy for Kim Ryeowook (Oneshot)

 

I remember Kim Ryeowook as the most loving boyfriend ever. But I shall not go on about how caring he was to me. He was always the one who put off dates because of his busy schedule. He was either preparing for an album or having a concert. He was never free and always had to overwork, sleeping for only 4 to 5 hours. It wasn’t easy trying to find a time when we could go out together on date or even just to keep each other company, not mentioning the fans that would surround us once they found out that he was the Kim Ryeowook from Super Junior whenever we were out. Most of the time, we would just end up back at Super Junior’s dormitory trying to run away from the fans.

I can still remember the days when Ryeowook, Sungmin and I had to wake up early just to prepare breakfast for the other 12 members. The members always had huge appetites and they would eat like they had never eaten for days. We had to help ourselves to a serving first so that we will still get food to eat before the members gobbled up everything.


The moments Ryeowook and I had together were the best time of my life. I will never forget the time we had together. In a way, the members of Super Junior were the 15 brothers that I never had. We had been through thick and thin together and they are like family to me. I know that Ryeowook will never be able to come back to me and I will forever cherish all the time we had being with each other. He will always be in my heart.

Saranghae, Kim Ryeowook, I love you. I will never forget you.