One

Paintbrush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People said life is like a blank canvas. The first ones who’d paint on your canvases are your parents. They are the ones who shaped who you are at an early stage and they can shape you however they want. They could paint colours as bright as the sun or they could just mash altogether to form a picture. Then, it would be your friends, the people around you and then eventually, the brush would end up solely in your hands. During one’s rebellious years, all we ever wanted is to take control of our lives and to be free from our parents but once we are at that age where you have to make decisions on your own, then you know the burden of the brush. Then, you would truly understand why your parents refrain you from doing stuff that you always wanted to do. Our parents are like our very own protective shield but we never truly appreciate it when you are on your own, away from your parent's watchful eyes.

Taehyung wishes he would never leave home but his parents seem desperate wanting their eldest son to move away from their home. He knows they are only doing this because they’re afraid he would be too dependent on them and that getting his own apartment is easier since it is near to his college because Taehyung cannot stand having a roommate.

It is time for him to be independent and to take care of himself, although his mother seems like she had given him a lifetime supply of kimchi and their parents deny that they were crying when their eyes are bloodshot red and still look teary when he is about to leave the house. Taeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter