Part 0

My Fiance is a Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Prologue『The Mysterious People』

 

A dark room, completely isolated from the light from the outside, the only light that illuminates only from the small fluorescent light in the center of the room, coupled with the noise of the engine and sometimes the small blast of liquids that look quite dangerous, makes the room looked very suspicious. In the room, two people were busy chatting with each other. The faces of the two are not visible so clearly, only the silhouettes that appears highlighted by lights.

“Professor, are you sure about this?” one of them asked the other, His voice sounded worried and The gesture of his body shows that he is less than agreed to what might be done by the person in front of him, whatever it is.

Hearing his concerns, the person in front of the guy just nodded without even trying to answer him, And with just one gesture, the other person is able to make the man sighed in defeat.

“Okay then, you can do whatever you please.” He resigned. Giving the person a pen and a file as the person grinned mischievously.

“See? I hate it when you do that professor.” He sulked. “But you’re the creator, I have no right to forbid you to do this, just be careful.” He continued, still grumbling like a child.

“Don’t sulk, come he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter