Wardrobe, That Type Of Clothing

Wardrobe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung Sooyeon is one fashion conscious lady. She hates how people try to wear clothes that doesnt suit them at all. She Hate how other people wear certain clothes in a wrong way. She hates how everything about fashion is wrongly done.

 

Its one of this days when she visited her friend's botique 'Tiffany's'. The latter was busy looking around to make sure that things around her business is good while she, jessica jung was looking around, silently bashing every person who has poor fashion sense.

 

"Good Day!"

One tall girl entered the shop woth a jolly greeting, it caught the owner's attention and rushed to her

 

"Hey, how have you been??"

Tiffany hugged the girl and Jessica was just watching.

 

"I'm good Ms. Hwang" the girl shyly answered and earned a hit in her shoulder

 

"I told you to call me tiffany"

 

"Hehe okay Tiffany" she scratch her nape before she looked straight at Tiffany's eyes and hold at her shoulder

"I almost forgot that I came her to get the dress"

Yoona said smiling widely, Tiffany nodded and left to get the dress.

It was how jessica get a proper look at the tall girl.

She's wearing a ripped jeans, a red checkered polo and sweater above it. As for her shoes, she wearing a black combat shoes.

Simply swag, Jessica thought, she had a glimpse of girl's face and she was absolutely taken aback, she's beautiful.

 

Later on Tiffany went back with a paperbag and that when the girl left.

 

"Tiff!" Jessica angrily shouted, the girl run to her asking why

 

"Who is that? Are you cheating behind taeyeon's back?" Jessica angrily asked, she doesnt mean it though, she just want to know about the girl.

 

"What the heck are you saying Jessi? First of all Im not cheating on my beloved taengoo, second she's just here to get her sister's clothes every saturday. Isnt she cute Jessi, she always do that and never missed" Tiffany left when bunch of girls came inside. Jessica hissed at her friend, she didn't get what she want but a smile flustered at her face when she remember that the girl is around every saturday.

 

-

"Hi Unnie, how are you?"

Yoona placed the paperbag at the table and smile at her sister who smiled back

"Im good Yoona, how about you??"

"Im fine as long as your fine unnie" Yoona took a hanger and put out the dress from the paperbag

 

"Look what I got you"

The Yoona smiled at her sister and the latter do the same.

"That's pretty Yoona, did you get it at Tiffany's?"

Yoona beemed a smile while nodding her head

 

"I always know how you love her designs."

There's complete silence that took over the place and the doorbell rang.

 

Yoona sadly smiled and reached for the door.

-

 

Jessica called Tiffany that week's friday. She whine how her saturday would be another boring day for her to think that she doesnt have work, she also whined about how she want to go to the mall where she could get her favorite pastry, and that lead for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter