It hurts

Fall for you

Narrator's POV

The bell was ringing. Everybody gathered in the classroom. The teacher wasn't coming, so they had a free time. 

"Yu Ra!" Woohyun appeared in front of Yu Ra who was talking to Ji Ae.

"Ng... Ne?"

"Let's go to the music store this afternoon. Do you have any free time?" 

Yu Ra was confused and didn't know what to answer.

"Omo-mo... Woohyun starts again!" whispered Hoya to Sungyeol. Sungyeol, who was Myungsoo's bestfriend, didn't look happy at all. He turned his head to Myungsoo's seat. He could see Myungsoo's anger. Myungsoo who couldn't help it, went out from the room. Sungyeol went after him. 

***

"Myung....."

"Gwaenchana." Myungsoo cut Sungyeol's words.

"Gwaenchana?? Pssh... Are you crazy or what? I know how do you feel right now. Don't lie." 

Myungsoo leaned his back on the wall and looked down.

"It's my fault. I can't tell her about my feeling." 

"B-b-but... Woohyun knew that you like her! That michin namja! What kind of friend is he?"

"It's ok, Sungyeol-ah. It hurts, a lot. There's nothing I can do."

"YA! BA BO! Go tell her!" Hoya suddenly appeared.

Myungsoo was speechless. 

Myungsoo's POV

I get back into the class. I can see Woohyun's smirk. Is he challenging me? I crumpled a paper and throw it to the floor. I put on my earphones and turn the volume up. 

I see Yu Ra's looking at me. EH? Is she actually looking at me? W-what... what's with that kind of expression? 

I don't want to look at her. I'm too afraid to face the truth that she will like Woohyun this time. Should I confess to her? Urgh...