Unconscious

Fall for you

Narrator's POV

It was 7 p.m, they were still at the karaoke room. Yu Ra was sleeping, she was so tired. Ji Ae tried to wake her up several times. But she slept very well and no one could disturb her. 

"Ya~ this girl is a heavy sleeper. Why is it so hard to wake her up?" said Sungyeol. 

"She seemed very tired. What should we do?" asked Hoya.

"Let me take her home." Woohyun was about to carry Yu Ra, when suddenly Myungsoo stopped him. He held Yu Ra and carried her on his back. 

"Let me do this." 

Ji Ae and the other guys startled.

***

Ji Ae accompanied Myungsoo to send Yu Ra home. They were walking down the road. Unexpectedly, Yu Ra talked unconsciously in her sleep.

"Seung Jo-ah... Ka ji ma... Nan neol saranghae...." 

The situation turned awkward. Ji Ae explained it to Myungsoo.

"Ah..mm.. Seung Jo... it was the name of the boy that she likes. B-b-but.. he had a yeoja chingu already and.. and Yu Ra was very sad. That was why, I asked you guys to help me cheering her up."

"Nan arayo," answered Myungsoo shortly.

I know it. I know that boy made her like this. You don't need to explain it, Ji Ae... I know.. 

***

"Excuse me, Mrs. Kim...  I'm sorry. Yu Ra was very tired, so I decided to carry her home. Ji Ae was accompanying us, but she needed to leave early," said Myungsoo to Yu Ra's mom.

"Ah, gwaenchanayo. What's your name? Are you Yu Ra's boyfriend?" Mrs. Kim's face was very delightful. 

"My name is Kim Myung Soo. Ani... I'm her classmate. Hm... I need to go home now. Annyeonghi jumuseyo, Mrs. Kim." Myungsoo bowed and left the house.

Yu Ra... when will you realize?