"Visiting " jongup gone wrong

baby sitting jongup

Yongguk was sitting on the couch in his living room with the remote control in hand trying to see if something would catch his attention on T.V, Tigger was sound asleep in his bed and he didn’t feel like working on lyrics today so he decided that he would sit down and enjoy his day. After passing through random channels he finally decides to stop once he sees a couple of men shooting at a group of what seemed to be a pair of delinquents, It wasn’t compared to war which was what he enjoyed viewing but it seemed entertaining.

He was in the middle of the film during one of the scenes where one of the delinquents was about to escape when his phone rang next to him causing him to jump a little. Looking at the name he lets out a sigh “Danger Himchan”  now don’t get yongguk wrong, he loved himchan but every time he would receive a phone call from him nothing good would come out of it. It all began after he moved out of the dorm, Himchan would use any excuse in order for him to visit him and the kids. Well as far as he knew Zelo and Daehyun also moved out but he didn’t seem to be calling them every hour but then again zelo was with his mom meaning Himchan could stop pretending to take on that role and well daehyun, let’s just say that he would always be at the dorm with himchan and the kids when dinner was mentioned.

“What do you want  Himchan?” Yongguk pressed two fingers in the bridge of his nose preparing himself to what weird favor himchan would ask him. “I see I get no hi but that’s not the point. Are you busy?” Yongguk was having an argument with himself;

 

If I say yes, I can Avoid Himchan’s favor and continue with my own business but if i say no, I can actually do something instead of just sitting here and doing nothing.

 

“Yongguk? Hello? Yongguk!” he finally came back to his senses realizing he had ignored most of what himchan was saying, “Sorry I didn’t hear what you said can you repeat that.” he hears himchan let out a sigh before he begins to speak, “Me and youngjae have schedule today and Jongup is staying alone in the dorm so i was going to ask you if you could come and watch him while we are gone.” Yongguk removed the phone from his ear and stared at it like if he had heard a different language coming out of himchan’s mouth before putting the phone back in his ear. “Why do you want me to watch over jongup? He’s already a grown boy! 22 years old to be exact!”

He could tell that this time it was himchan’s turn to let out an annoyed sigh, “I know he is! But listen, Ever since you, Daehyun and zelo left the dorm he’s been very quiet-”

“Isn’t he always?”  “yes but he’s been really really quiet these couple of days and to make things worse he got sick and right now i made him stay in bed because he was getting a small fever.”

 

Jongup sick? Being too quiet?  What’s happening to this 4D puppy? Should i go and talk to him? Or what… Come on yongguk its jonguppie do it for him. But then again you and him don’t have the best relationship.

 

“Hurry with the answer bang, i need to leave in less than a minute.” yongguk kept looking around his living room, maybe going to the dorm would be good for him and he would be able to take care of jongup and maybe talk to the kid or something.

 

“Aish whatever bang i need to go bye.” Yongguk was about to speak when he heard the click in the other line,

 

Way to go yongguk! Now you got himchan mad AND you won’t spend time with jongup anymore, what a hyung you are… Wait maybe i can send himchan a quick message.

 

Yongguk: I’ll take care of him! i’ll be at the dorm in less than 10 minutes...

I knew you were going to change your mind >;) : Danger himchan

Yongguk: Shut up himchan

Fine. jonguppie will answer the door when you arrive : Danger Himchan

jonguppie thinks you’re visiting him so don’t say anything: Danger Himchan

Yongguk: Why didn’t you tell him the truth??

I have to go bye! : Danger Himchan

Remember, visiting NOT babysitting! : Danger Himchan

Yongguk made his way, ringing the bell and knocking lightly as he arrived before turning his back towards the door.  He was distracted with a bird building a nest on top of the building in front that he didn’t hear the door opening.  “Hyung…” That soft voice made his whole body tremble, “Yongguk hyung, come inside it’s cold and i don’t want you to get sick..”  he turned to face the younger with a shy smile and walked in. Looking around the dorm he could see that no one had cleaned up in what seemed like weeks. He made his way towards the couch, jongup following close behind him.

 

As they sat down silence consumed the room, it could be seen that both were awkward with the situation.

 

“Yongguk hy-”

“How have-”

Both stopped their sentence after realizing that they were both interrupting each other however giving out his respect, jongup apologized and motioned yongguk to speak first.

 

“So um.. How have you been? Everything good?” Jongup nodded continuing to avoid any eye contact with the leader next to him. “Well that wasn’t what himchan told me, want to talk about it?” Jongup shrugged his head and yongguk knew it was going to take more effort from him.

 

He won’t say anything until he feels comfortable… what should i do? Aish i’m not good at this! Why couldn’t i wait for himchan so he could do this!

 

At the end yongguk decided that well he would have to put his awkwardness aside. He reached over to jongup and sure enough it startled the younger, “I know this is weird and awkward but just go with it okay?” Jongup slowly nodded as yongguk placed the younger’s head in his lap. At this point yongguk was sitting while caressing jongup’s hair in his lap. Maybe if jongup didn’t have to look at him then maybe he would be able to open up to him.

“Now… How have you been?... And please tell me the truth, i want to hear it from you and not from himchan.”  a small sigh escaped the younger lips before he began to speak, “I just… I just miss hyung.”  Yongguk didn’t face him, “Himchan?” Jongup shrugged his head. “Youngjae? They will be here soon so you shouldn’t miss them.” Jongup stopped yongguk’s hand and this time faced him, “Not them hyung… I-” “daehyun? I’m sure he will come any day now-” this time jongup sat up, “No! not himchan, youngjae or daehyun hyung… I miss you hyung… I miss yongguk hyung…”  

 

He misses me? Why would he miss me? I thought he was the one that always wanted to be away from me…

 

“Jongup..”

“I just miss you hyung, i like you…. I wanted you to take care of me, talk to me, have time to be with me, but then you left…. That’s when i knew that those wishes would never come true…”  Yongguk placed him back to his old position seeing that the younger was about to cry,  “I’m here,  that’s all that matters now. And if you ever need me just call me and i’ll come right away.. Arrasso?” Jongup nodded. This was the moment that jongup was waiting for, and even though yongguk had no clue about the big crush that jongup had towards him, he was just happy that his hyung hadn’t forgotten about him. He slowly fell in a deep sleep and yongguk was soon to follow resting his head in the couch, placing jongup close to him and making sure he wouldn’t fall.

 

Jongup woke up to the sound of a phone notification only to realize that it was yongguk's phone. He began to debate whether or not to see the message but then again it could be something important. He carefully made his way out of yongguk’s grip and took the phone and smiled as he read the name that yongguk had himchan under.

 

How’s babysitting jongup going? Everything good? : Danger himchan

 

He never cared, here i thought he was visiting just like himchan hyung promised me.

 

Jongup could feel tears coming out of his eyes but he found himself sending a message back to himchan.

 

Yongguk: I hate you hyung! I hate both you and yongguk hyung for lying to me!

 

He threw the phone in the table and slammed the door to his room, locking himself and collapsing in his bed crying.

 

Yongguk woke up with the sound of a door slamming only to realize that jongup wasn’t next to him anymore. A message was received and he looked to see who it was

 

Jongup wait I can explain! : Danger Himchan

I’ll be at the dorm soon just please wait… : Danger himchan

 

Yongguk was confused and decided to check on the previous messages only to see what had happened. He quickly stood up from the couch and made his way outside of jongup’s door failing to open the door after he realized it was locked. He kept a hand on the knob and lightly knocked on the door, “Jongup…. Jongup i know you are in there, please open the door.” There was no response from the other side. “Please unlock the door for hyung.”

 

“No! i hate you hyung! Just leave! I don’t need any babysitter! I was so stupid in thinking that you cared…. I hate you and himchan hyung!”   yongguk let out a sigh, “uppie, don’t say that. Please open the door we need to talk.”

There was silence in the other side and yongguk knew that it would be worthless trying to talk to him. He made his way back to the couch and decided to wait for himchan to be back. silence consumed the dorm for some time when There was a sudden knock at the entrance and yongguk made his way, as he opened the door there was a smiling daehyun at the entrance, “ah yongguk hyung, i didn’t know you were visiting jongup today too.”  yongguk made his way inside as daehyun followed him, “Yeah visiting…” Daehyun was able to hear the sarcasm in his voice. “Wait, you weren’t visiting him? Where is he by the way.” Yongguk just shrugged his hand ignoring the question and pointed towards the hallway where jongup’s door could be seen. Daehyun nodded at his  hyung and with confusion made his way towards the younger’s door.

He knocked the door but no sound could be heard. “Jonguppie it's me, daehyun.”  no response, “Jonguppie i came to visit you just like i promised you.” there  was silence on the other side, “Jongup are you okay? Please open up!” Daehyun was getting more nervous as each second passed by, usually he would always open the door or come out as soon as he heard youngjae or himchan hyung saying his name. He went back to yongguk with a panicked expression.

 

“Hyung we need to open that door.” Yongguk looked up from his phone after hearing the panicked tone in daehyun’s voice, “why?” Suddenly daehyun remembered that himchan kept a spare key of every door in the kitchen. As soon as he got jongup’s key he made his way to his room yongguk following behind him, successfully the key was in and the door was open but as both men walked in they were met with a sleeping jongup and daehyun let out a sigh of relief. Yongguk looked at daehyun as he made his way next to jongup and placing a hand in his forehead. “No wonder you fell asleep kid… You have a fever.” Yongguk made his way towards the younger and placed his hand in his forehead only to confirm that what daehyun had said was true.

“I wonder why he locked himself in his room.. He never did that when i lived here.” daehyun spoke this mostly to himself so Yongguk made his way back into the living room, “I’ll make him some soup that he can eat when he wakes up hopefully it will help for the fever.” Daehyun nodded, “Ne hyung, I’ll just stay here and keep an eye on him.”

 

Daehyun's P.O.V

I made my way towards door closing it lightly so jongup wouldn’t wake up by the sounds in the kitchen. Sitting in the stool next to the bed i look at the now new maknae of the dorm and i can’t help but smile at how innocent and peacefully he looks sleeping. After looking closely at him i can see his eyes are a little red and swollen, was he crying? Should i wake him up and talk to him? I grab his hand that is next to the pillow and i can tell that his fever is getting a little worse.

 

“Jongup…” I whisper quietly making sure not to be too loud. There was no movement so i decide to play around with him. Lightly I move my finger over his face without actually touching and sure enough after some time he starts getting itchy.  I’m so distracted doing this that i don’t notice two hands catching my hand making me stop. Jongup’s hands have a strong grip but he is completely asleep. I lean forward to make sure he is asleep when suddenly he opens his eyes and i jump back in surprised.

“Aah, you startled me i thought you were a zombie for a second.”

He sits in his bed and i make my way back to the stool. He’s looking around his room and i quickly now what he is thinking about. “Yongguk hyung is making some soup for you so your fever can go away. He’s in the kitchen.”  There was no response from him so i continue, “want me to bring him here?” I'm making my way to the door when he stops me.

“Daehyun hyung! I don’t want him here, i want him to leave..” I look back at him, “Jong-”

“I hate him! I don’t want to see him ever again.”

“Jonguppie you shouldn’t say things like that, aren’t you happy that yongguk came to visit you?”  I sit on the corner of the bed and look at him as he shakes his head, “hm? You aren’t happy?”  I tap the top of his nose and he quickly faces me. “Tell your hyung why you’re sad.”

“.....”

“Moon jonguuuup.. If you don’t talk to hyung then i’ll go now.” I threatenly stand up and point my finger towards him, “and i won’t visit you in a whole week.” He quickly stands up from his bed and runs towards me stopping my hand as i am about to grab the doorknob and i turn back to look at him.

“Are you going to tell hyung now?” He lowers his head in shame and i knew he was being stubborn, “goodbye jongup~” he quickly hugs me before a small voice makes it’s way to my ear. “Himchan hyung lied to me…”

I don't move from position, “what?” I can hear a small sniff coming from him and that's when i realized he was close to crying. “Himchan and yongguk hyung lied to me so i hate them.”  that’s the moment when i decide to wrap my arms around the small boy in front of me. “Why would they lie to you? Hm?”

“Himchan hyung said this morning that yongguk hyung wanted to visit me because he missed me *sniff*  but when yongguk hyung got here we talked and then i fell asleep *sniff* *sniff* and then i woke up and i saw that hyung had a message from himchan hyung…” I slowly patted his back to encourage him to continue, “and he asked yongguk hyung how babysitting me was going so i got mad and came to my room…” I backed a little from the hug and wiped away some tears, “Jonguppie i’m sure the hyungs have a good explanation for this, but don’t ever say you hate them arasso.”

“Hyungs don’t care about me… They hate me…” both of us remained silent. Suddenly the door slowly opened to reveal yongguk hyung, “The soup is ready…” Turning the opposite way from facing yongguk, Jongup didn’t answer so i just thanked yongguk hyung, “we’ll be there in a minute, are himchan hyung and youngjae almost here?”  “Yes but they said that they were stopping at zelo’s so he could come over for dinner too. They should be here in 30 minutes.” After looking at jongup, He made his way out the room and i stared at the quiet boy in my arms. “Jongup, since zelo is going to be here let's have a positive attitude towards the hyungs okay?”

“On one condition…..”

“What’s the condition?”

“Let me sleep over your place tonight hyung.”

 


Everyone was sitting on the table, on both ends himchan and yongguk took their seats while on the sides daehyun and jongup sat next to each other while youngjae and zelo sat opposite from them. The food was served and everyone began to eat silently and at some points when daehyun believed that jongup looked too tired, he would feed him only earning stares from his hyungs.

“Jongup hyung once you get better we should go practice together! I really miss doing that.” Jongup looked up at him and smiled, “ne, i’ll get better soon just so we can do that.”  They began to eat their food again when jongup looked at daehyun, “Hyung can we leave now?” Daehyun was about to speak when Himchan interrupted him. “Mwo? Where are you guys going?” Daehyun nudged at jongup’s shoulder after knowing that he was ignoring himchan. “Jongup, hyung asked you a question. Remember what we talked about.” The attention was all now on jongup. He didn’t raise his head when he began to speak, “I asked daehyun hyung if i could sleep over since i miss him and he said yes.” This time it was yongguk’s turn to speak, “Ani, you aren’t going.”  

 

The shock that was spread around the table however jongup was the first one to speak up, “Daehyun hyung said i could go so i am.” he continued to eat his soup as he finished his sentence. “Well im the leader of this group and im saying you arent going and that is that.”  Jongup was quick in placing his spoon in the table before looking at the leader. “If you say you are the leader then act like it and actually care about us hyung.”

“Jong-”

“Yongguk hyung can i talk to you for a minute?” yongguk’s face turned to look at daehyun who was looking at him and then at jongup again before nodding his head.

They made their way out the dorm where no one could hear the conversation.

“Hyung, i know you are the leader and i truly respect you but you should let jongup stay with me for tonight so he can cool down after what happened today, you and i know that it’s the best way.”

“If i was the one that caused this don’t you think that i should be the one that should fix this…”

Daehyun nodded his head, his hyung had a point there but he knew jongup well, that shy quiet kid had two sides to him and he out of the rest of the members knew never to go that way.

“Yes hyung but-”  before he could finish his sentence the door was opened and himchan came out to speak with them, “What’s going on in here. Jongup keeps ignoring me and will only talk to youngjae or zelo.”  Daehyun let out a sight before looking at himchan’s direction, “Im trying to tell yongguk hyung that it would be best if jongup stays the night with me so he can calm down from what happened but he tells me that it’s his responsibility to fix this.”

“I agree with yongguk, so daehyun you better go inside and tell jongup that you can’t take him tonight.”

“But hyung..”

“Might as well let yongguk hyung take him and he can fix this.”

“Himchan hyung.”

“Okay i’ll take jongup with me.”

“Yongguk hyung-”

“Daehyun it’s already decided, go in there and tell jongup that he can’t go with you im sure he will understand.”

 

They made their way into the dining room jongup being quick in going to daehyun’s side, “Hyung can we go now.” the pain that hit daehyun’s chest was bad, he didn’t like to say no to someone like jonggupie but he knew that he would be in trouble if he didn’t listen to his hyungs.

“Jonguppie.. Come, let's go to your room, i need to talk to you.”

The youngest just nodded and made his way to his room with his hyung in his side, arriving to his room, daehyun sat in the bed and motioned jongup to sit next to him and he was quick to follow.  He let out a sight as he knew that he would have to reveal the bad news to jongup.

“Hyung are you okay?” daehyun couldn’t face him and decided to get the news, “Jongup i know i told you that tonight you could stay with me but i can’t bring you with me, instead you’re going with…. You’re going with-” daehyun couldn’t bring the name to come out, he knew that they were a close group but after yongguk’s and himchan’s mistake he knew that jongup was in his second personality, he knew that after hearing this he will also be mad at him and that was the thing that he was most afraid of.

“Hyung, who… i thought i was staying with you.”

“I’m sorry, i tried to convince him but he is the leader after all.”

“The leader… hyung, you are not talking about-” daehyun nodded his head and as soon as he head jongup stood up from his bed.

“Why hyung?! You know what happened and you are making me go with him! Daehyun hyung you are just like him! A liar that doesn’t care about me!” Daehyun was about to reach for the boy in front of him when he left the room.

Once he arrived back to the table he could see that yongguk and jongup were no longer there, “ Did they leave already?” his voice sounded threatening like as if he was about to cry, himchan nodded his head, “Don’t worry he will forgive you once this is all over and he realizes it wasn’t your fault.” he sat next to zelo and the younger just patted his back, “Don’t worry hyung it’s going to be okay.” at this daehyun looked at the makne, “I'm sorry you had to see that after your first visit back with the group at the dorm.” however he just shrugged his head, “Don’t worry hyung i understand why the hyungs did what they did and how you tried helping jongup, but i also understand what jongup hyung feels but i’m sure he will get over it soon.”

“Yah zelo, what kind of food is your mom cooking you?”

“Why hyung?” a confused makne looked towards youngjae. “Because it just made you more mature, i would of had acted like jongup but now that you said that it makes sense.”

“Well it’s almost 7 so i think i should get going, zelo do you want me to take you back to your house?” daehyun asked as he placed his phone and wallet in the pocket and taking out his car keys. “Actually hyung i was wondering if i could stay in the dorm today with the hyungs since i really miss them….”

“That would be great! We can have a small sleepover!” an excited youngjae exclaimed as he stood from his seat, “Well that is if himchan hyung is okay with it…” he slowly sat back and looked at his hyung.

“That sounds like a great idea, just make sure to ask your mom.”

“I already did hyung before i came here but i told her it was a probability so i’ll just give her a quick call saying that i’m staying over.”

“Ne, how about you daehyun? Do you want to join us?”

“Thanks for the offer himchan hyung but i think i’ll go home and rest since i’m tired from what happened but i hope you guys have a lot of fun with your sleep over.”

After saying his goodbyes he made his way to the car and debated whether or not to send a message to jongup, in the end he decided to do so to feel a little at peace at least.

 

I’m really sorry, i really wanted to help you tonight but hyung had  To fix what happened today at the dorm, hope you understand this : daehyun

……… : Daehyun

If something happens just message me and i will pick you up

Right away arrasso? : Daehyun

Okay, goodnight jonguppie.. : Daehyun

 

Jongup didn’t bother looking at the messages that he was receiving as he walked the almost empty streets with yongguk behind him just a couple of steps behind. Once daehyun told him the news about him having to leave with yongguk he decided that it would be best if he just left the dorm right away without saying goodbye, he hoped that his hyung would have a change a of heart and let him stay with daehyun but that didn’t seem like it would happen. Once he left the dorm leaving yongguk behind he decided to wait for him outside and send a quick message to youngjae and zelo apologizing for what had happened. Finally to what seemed forever yongguk came out and jongup decided to begin walking avoiding any talk with him. It has been currently 25 minutes since they left and they were still making their way neither of them bothering to say a word. Jongup continued to walk until he felt a grip in his hand pulling him into a stop.

“It’s here.” jongup removed his hand from his hyungs grip and lowered his head, he decided he wouldn’t speak to his hyung at all during his stay. He was still mad for what had happened at the dorm however he had a little hope that his hyung would realize how much jongup loved him.

They made their way inside the dorm and jongup could see that in compared to the dorm, yongguk actually had his home clean. He made his way to the couch and sat down. He began to look through his phone when he saw his message notification on. After thinking for some time he decided to read the messages, had he been to harsh on his hyung? His thoughts disappeared once yongguk came back to the living room sitting next to jongup however he was quick in standing only to sit in the couch opposite from him.

He let out a sight as he saw the current actions of the youngest across from him, “Jongup i know you are mad but let me just explain everything to you okay.”

“Why does it matter if you explain or not hyung, in the end you will still lie to me.”

“That’s not true jongup”

“And why did you even bother bringing me here if it was also himchan hyung's fault, i should’ve just stayed at the dorm.”

“That’s true but me being the leader i should-”

“Stop saying leader hyung! I don’t believe in that word anymore…..”

Yongguk was about to respond when there was a sudden knock at his door. Soon after he received a message from one of his close friends saying that he was outside. “Just stay here and don’t move okay.”

The other remained quiet and did not bother to speak instead he went back to his phone plugging in his earbuds and began to listen to his music. To what jongup believe was a quick visit as wrong, his hyung’s friend stayed for what seemed to be for hours and yongguk didn’t even bothered in introducing them, at this point they were drinking and jongup could see that his hyung was a little drunk now. Looking at his phone he saw that it was only 10 so he decided to sneak out the room, not that the eldest noticed the younger boy leaving the place.

 


Jongup made his way outside the building, he knew that his hyung didn't notice him going out but he decided that it would be best if he didn't know. Jongup made his way into a small coffee shop that seemed to close late and as he walked in he was greeted by a nice old woman. He order what he found delicious and sat down as far away as he could from the people in the area, the least that he wanted was to people recognize him from the group. He began to think if it was a good idea for him to return to the dorm with yongguk however he believed that it would be best if he just avoided going back. Looking back at his options he didn't really have a place to sleep in. unless….

He messaged daehyun.

Hyung… : Jongup

Daehyun: Are you okay? Did something happen?

 

Can i please sleep with you tonight at your place.. : Jongup

Daehyun: You need to stay with yongguk hyung, isn’t he with you?

Ani, he was with a friend and forgot about me and i don't want to go back: Jongup

Daehyun: Where are you right now?

At a coffee shop  near his home…: Jongup

Daehyun: Okay stay there don't move i’ll be there in a second

I’ll be waiting here: Jongup

Hyung… : Jongup

Daehyun: Yes jongup?

I’m sorry and thank you: Jongup

 

That was all it took for daehyun to get his car keys and run out his building to the little boy that had taken his heart since day one.

 


Once his friend left yongguk decided to take a quick shower before getting ready to go to bed. As soon as he closed his eyes he stood up abruptly, he had forgotten all about jongup. He quickly ran towards the living room only to see that the younger boy wasn’t there anymore. He stood in the middle of the living room thinking where he could be and without success he decided that it would be best to contact himchan.

“Yongguk why are you calling at 1 in the morning? Did you fix things with jongup?”

“Um about that… i can’t find jongup, i don't know where he is.”

“WHAT?!”

“A friend of mine came and we started drinking and before i knew it he wasn’t here anymore..”

“You better pray we find him bang or im going to kill you.”

“Just help me find the kid.”

“Fine! Let me ask youngjae and zelo if he has messaged them.”

“Alright, i’ll continue looking for him in the near stores that are open.”

“Ok if you find out anything call me.”

Making his way to every rare store that would open at this hour, he was unsuccessful in finding jongup. Without luck he made his way back to his home hoping that himchan had some news of where jongup was, as if in clue a call from himchan came in.

“Did you find him?!”

“Nope but daehyun just called me a saying that jongup messaged him to pick him up at a coffee shop and he is safe with him.”

“Tell him to bring him back here….”

“Bang, i think its best if he stays with daehyun tonight, i mean you still sound a little tipsy and well jongup is really mad now and plus daehyun said he is already sleeping.”

“Wasn’t he mad with daehyun too though?”

“I guess he isn’t anymore just try to get some sleep and hopefully we can all forget about this soon.”

Back at the Coffee shop (Daehyun’s P.o.v)

Before i knew it i was already at the coffee shop upon entering i am greeted by an old woman and i quickly ask her if she has seen a young man coming here, she quickly nods and points me to where jongup is, i thank her and quickly go to the boy sitting alone in the corner.

“Jongup…”

“Hyung! You actually came!” the hug was unexpected and i couldn’t even hold myself back in returning the hug. I knew i was doing bad in doing so because my feelings towards this kid will only get stronger but i care for him.

 


Jongup was the first one to release his grip from the hug giving out his hyung a small smile that showed he was actually relief to see him.

“I thought you wouldn’t come after the way that i treated you at the dorm… i’m sorry for calling you what i did, i was wrong hyung.. Im sorry.”

Without thinking daehyun just pulled him into a tight hug, “I know you were mad and i will admit those words hurt me but now that im here with you…. It doesnt matter.”

Jongup was surprised in hearing those words coming out of his hyungs words and he quickly began imagining how it would of had felt like if those were the words coming from yongguk’s mouth.

“Are you ready to get out of here?” the youngest nodded and daehyun took hold of his hand taking him where he had left his car parked. “We still need to call yongguk hyung so he doesn’t get worried once he doesn’t see you.”

“Don’t. He didn't even notice when i left.”

“Aish jonguppie, what should i do huh, i don’t want hyung to get worried but then again i don’t want to hurt you again.”

“Well hyung if he does notice which i doubt it, then you can tell him that i’m with you.”

“Alright sounds good.. Let’s go home jonguppie.”

Arriving to their destination,  daehyun could see that jongup had fallen asleep so he took the time to call himchan.

“We were so worried, bring him to the dorm.”

“It’s already late hyung its best if he just sleep here with me, anyway i have to go is waking up as we speak.”

Jongup looked around his surroundings as he rubbed his eyes something that daehyun found very cute coming from the younger man, “Hyung where are we?”

“We arrived to my place, but i can take you back to the dorm if you want.” the younger just shrugged his head, “Ani, i want to stay here with you tonight.”

They made their way inside daehyun’s home and daehyun went straight to his bedroom with jongup following close behind him, sometimes he would stop to look at a gift from the fans that were given to his hyung. The other however went into his drawer and took some clean clothes in which he knew jongup would be more comfortable, “Here, i think you will be more comfortable in this.”

“Ah, thank you hyung.” daehyun made his way out, partially closing the door so the other could change however his curiosity won over him and he decided to peak, Jongup had changed into the sweatpants and was currently talking off his shirt, daehyun eye’s widen and he saw the other’s body, it was getting too hot for his liking when suddenly jongup made his way towards the door causing him to back out quickly.

“Hyung?”

Daehyun acted like he just came out of the kitchen, “N-ne? Do you need anything?”   the other just shrugged his head and stood there in the middle, that was when daehyun remembered about telling jongup were to sleep, “Ah, i'm sorry i forgot.. I don't have a guest room so you can sleep in my bed.” The younger nodded as he made his way back to the room while daehyun made his way into the living room.

“Um hyung?”

“Yes?”

“C-can you sleep with me?”

“Huh?”

“Nevermind, nothing just forget it.” Jongup was about to close the door when daehyun stopped it with his hand, “I thought i heard wrong but i’ll do it.”

“Hyung if you don’t want to it’s okay don’t worry, i understand…”

Don't you understand that i don’t want these feelings to grow, don’t you understand that i know you love yongguk hyung but i love you?

“No, i want too, come on it’s pretty late already.” daehyun quickly took jongup’s hand and led him towards bed he allowed the younger to get in first and he soon followed. Since the bed was small, both men were in an uncomfortable position, “Hyung the bed is a little small-”

“I should go to the couch so you can sleep better.”

“No i was just thinking that we could um sleep, closer?”

“Huh?” at this jongup placed his head in daehyun’s chest and placed half of his body on top of the older, daehyun was surprised at his actions and hesitantly put his arm around jongup, “Is it okay if i put my arm around you?”

“You’re asking me this after i have almost all my body layed on top of you?” At this jongup smiled as he looked up at daehyun and the other could feel his heart beating faster and he began to pray that jongup couldn’t hear it, “And i like it this way… i feel protected when you hug me.”

“Alright alright, enough chatting go to sleep!” at that jongup made his head comfortable in daehyun’s chest, “Okay, goodnight hyung”

“Goodnight jongup.”  daehyun began to caress the younger’s hair until he heard the other’s deep breathing at this daehyun knew he had fallen asleep and let out a sight.

“I know you are asleep right now and won’t hear what i’m about to say but i need to say it before it kills me..” daehyun made the decision that he would tell jongup how he felt while he was asleep that way neither of them would get hurt. “I know all this is so sudden to you but i have to tell you the truth.” he looked at the clock, 1:45 in the morning. “Every time i would go back to the dorm it wasn’t for the food like any of you thought, it was because of you mostly. Honestly i prefer you over food anytime… watching how you would get so happy knowing that i arrived would give me butterflies. I would get excited everyday counting the minutes so i could see you, because of all this i believed that you loved me back.”  at this daehyun chuckled, “Loved me back… how stupid am i? I realized that today, how you acted towards yongguk hyung… but why can’t you realize that he only loves you as his dongsaeng? Meanwhile i’m here, the one that was always there for you, the one that knows you the most out of any of us, moon jongup, i love you.” at this daehyun pressed a light kiss in the younger’s forehead, “But what does it matter if it’s only a one-sided love, a love that you will never know..” daehyun closed his eyes as he fell into a deep sleep.

He woke up the next morning, stretching his legs and arms only to not feel a weight next to him. He looked around the room but jongup wasn’t there, he quickly stood up and made his way to the living room and kitchen screaming the other’s name but at the end realization came that the other was no longer in his home, “Guess you went back to him…” he shuffled his hair before he went back to his room taking some clean clothes and getting in the shower. He didn't know why but he felt like crying.. And he did. He let out everything until he didn’t feel anything else.

He got ready after that and decided to forget what had happened the night before; in his mind he never confessed to jongup or never had feelings for him. He loved him as his dongsaeng and that was it, he will continue his visits in a friendly manner and that was that, he didn't want to hurt the younger anymore with his actions and he didn’t want to hurt himself anymore. He would have to convince himself of this lie even if it hurt.

He was making his way into the living room when he saw jongup placing food in the table.

“Jongup!” daehyun was quick in running towards the boy and hugging him close to him when he suddenly remembered and pulled away from him, “S-Sorry i don’t know why i did that..”

“So it is true huh…”

“W-what?”

“You prefer food over me, it’s true then.” daehyun’s eyes widen, “You heard me last night?”

Jongup made his way towards daehyun and hugged him, “Yes, i heard everything.” daehyun hesitantly hugged him back, “I thought you went back to yongguk…”

“No, i just wanted to prove if what you said was right, and it was.”

“I really love you jongup, i really really do.”

Jongup was the first one to pull away from the hug, “Hyung, you know i still have some feeling for the leader but if you're willing to… we can give each other a chance.”  at this daehyun smiled, “Are you serious?!” the younger smiling, nodded at the person in front of him, “I’m willing to move on hyung.” at this daehyun pulled the younger towards him in an embarrassed, “I love you moon jongup” the younger was about to reply when the other leaned in and kissed him. Jongup could feel his heart dancing, and unknown feeling came over him and he deepened the kiss. He liked it and a lot.

“Jongup..” daehyun was panting as he was trying to catch his breath, “It’s time to take you home, i think you know what you have to do.” the younger simply nodded.

When the arrived daehyun quickly took both zelo and youngjae out for food leaving both himchan and yongguk with jongup. They were sitting in the couch and jongup was the first one to speak,  “Hyungs im sorry for treating you like i did, i was being very immature.”

“Don’t say that, i should apologize i lied to you and i dragged yongguk into this im the one to blame.” Himchan stood up  and went towards the younger to hug him, “Im sorry jongup.”

“It’s okay hyung, um do you mind if i stay alone with yongguk for a couple of minutes.” the other simply nodded his head and left the dorm. “Yongguk hyung, im sorry what i said before, you’re a great leader and im really grateful for that im sorry. Give me any punishment you wish is best.” jongup looked down as he waiting for his hyung to speak, “I should apologize, plus you are kind of right, i never took the time to hangout with you or the others. Im really sorry.” at this jongup went out to him and reached out his hand, “It’s all in the past deal?”

“A handshake?” the other simply nodded. “I don't think so.” yongguk was quick in pulling him into a hug, “Hey why do you smell like daehyun? Wait what is that mark in your neck?” jongup was quick in pulling away and covering the mark that daehyun left when things got to heated.

“N-nothing.”

“Did that idiot finally confess?”

“How do you know?” yongguk smiled as he saw the blushing boy in front of him, “It was about time, it was so obvious how much he likes and cares for you.”

“T-then why didn’t you let me go with him yesterday?” yongguk put on a serious face, “Yah! I really wanted to apologize but you were being difficult and then my friend and me got drunk and the past it the past! We just agreed on it!”  the younger boy simply laughed.  At this daehyun walked in, “We’re back, zelo and youngjae decided to go quickly to the store down the street though.” the leader just nodded and jongup made his way towards daehyun and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Daehyun was surprised at this since no one knew of their new relationship, “Don’t worry hyung knows, and we left everything in the past.”

“I’m so proud of you.”  at this daehyun began to kiss back the boy, “Yah!! Get a room!” they both began to laugh as yongguk covered himself with a pillow, “You two won’t be laughing when himchan finds out two of his kids are dating….”  

“Well then we won’t tell him.”

“Moon jongup and jung daehyun! You two are dead meat!” daehyun pulled jongup closed to him as himchan made his way towards them, “Hyung help us!”

Yongguk just put his hands up in surrender, “I told you guys, oh wait zelo and youngjae are calling me bye!”

“What a hyung you are!”